Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) (63256 Views)

Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEHKjQQ3GHc

Wanted Lekki drug dealer crushes car into NDLEA operative to escape arrest>

⭕Wanted Lekki drug dealer crushes car into NDLEA operative to escape arrest
…as agency launches manhunt for suspect

By Kingsley Omonobi

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has launched a manhunt for a Lekki Lagos-based notorious drug dealer, Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode, who is now on the run after driving his luxury car to crush an NDLEA officer in his bid to escape arrest when operatives were on a search of his house last weekend.

Anti-narcotics officers of the Agency had on Friday 18th August stormed the residence of the wanted drug dealer located at 2/3 Adetola Ayeni Close, Lekki, Lagos for a search and possible arrest following credible intelligence that he was dealing in illicit drugs in his house.

NDLEA said, “Although he was not in the house when operatives got into his compound, he however returned while a search of his apartment was ongoing.

“In a dramatic twist, as soon as he drove into the premises and sighted NDLEA officers, he engaged his car in reverse gear, knocked down one of the officers, pulled down his gate before plunging the vehicle into the fence of the opposite compound.

“The force of his car’s speed also pulled down the concrete wall of his neighbour’s compound and from there he dived out of the vehicle to escape.

“A thorough search of his apartment however led to the recovery of 10.5 kilograms of Loud.

“The operative knocked down suffered multiple injuries all over his body and compound fracture on his two legs, for which he is currently on hospital admission for treatment”.

Following the unpleasant development, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of NDLEA, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) has directed the deployment of appropriate operational assets of the Agency to smoke out the wanted suspect from his hiding.

He also approved adequate medical care for the injured officer so that he can get back on his feet as soon as possible.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/wanted-lekki-drug-dealer-crushes-car-into-ndlea-operative-to-escape-arrest/

7 Likes

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
More photos

1 Share

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2023

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by inoki247: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lol This one don go price market wey pass him power ...

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okay so nobody die thank God
Let him be caught and made to face the law

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
The guy might be here on nairaland shouting emilokan and Ronu

314 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Double Wahala he’ll be charged for drug trafficking and attempted murder

Life in prison max

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Generalmystic:
The guy might be here on nairaland shouting emilokan and Ronu

At least we thank God this time around it is not NDLEA's regular customers. grin

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

At least we thank God this time around it is not NDLEA's regular customers. grin
It’s surprising I thought I was going to see an Igbo name
But I’m shocked

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Its time for states to start decriminalizing the use of marijuana

17 Likes

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
BOSSkesh:

It’s surprising I thought I was going to see an Igbo name
But I’m shocked
You didn't even notice, a particular mod was here, all he could do was to modify the topic because of the name Kayode, then restrict the post, and move away.

@seun osewa this your mod that everybody is talking about, is a chronic ethnic chauvinist.

I won't be surprised if he opens up another thread and close this one

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There's nothing like NDLEA regular customer.

Most of drug Lords in Nigeria are from SW.

Name them, is it Tinubu that's free?. How about Ogun state governor?. How about Bisi?. Go and rest

133 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Its time for states to start decriminalizing the use of marijuana
So we can have more people roaming markets naked?

4 Likes

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Na wa oooo
Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by mbaise1000: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
This one that is not na them, can we at least accept it's us this time? Or are we going to add an IGBO name to kayode so that it will be the usual suspects?
A very bad day for NCAN west coast

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Generalmystic:

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Opanka44(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nawao
Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by accordadoga25(f): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
This one don allow pigs influence am.

Too bad, omo ale.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by HateBigots: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin A for ?

They will soon vote this one as governor. grin

10 Likes

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by PrettyRX: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
He's learning from his president. 20years from now, he'll contest for election and win. A townhall of criminals grin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Randal: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Arrest him
Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Vogec01: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
smiley

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by toprealman: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Drug dealer 😂 this one ☝️ 🤣🤣🤣
When they are ready to catch the real drug dealer(s), we will know.

5 Likes

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Generalmystic: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
mbaise1000:
This one that is not na them, can we at least accept it's us this time? Or arcwe going to add an IGBO name to kayode so that it will be the usual suspects?
A very bad day for NCAN west coast
I tell you. My worst annoyance is that a particular tribalistic mod removed Kayode from the topic.

I'm sure he will son create a thread with his alternative monicker and close this one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Opanka44(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nawao

Wish the official speedy recovery
Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by 96ACE: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin
Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good
Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
I thought it was an Igbo man, but na Yoruba man o.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) by LegacyB: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
I honestly think we deserve our leaders and what we are getting in this country. Those who say leadership is our whole problem are not totally correct. Follower-ship is honestly a bigger problem. There’s a story of a drug case and all we do is run to check the name and tribe . We really have a long way to go.
Let’s treat issues and not tissues.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.