Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole (39286 Views)

France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right / Ugandan Paratroopers Crash Land On Spectators At 60th Independence / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by YourGFsnatcher: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
I might be wrong, I think this is an unnecessarily power play between these so called super powers. India, a country ravaged with endemic poverty is spending so much for space exploration when millions of Indians can't eat twice a day and with millions of unemployed roaming the streets.
Third World countries need HDI and not this jamborees.

You have no idea the importance of space exploration. I won't blame you, u are in a country where even toothpick you can't produce so ur thoughts won't go past the belly

2 Likes

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by t2luv1: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
NkanuSon:
grin grin Nigeria dey beat for poverty

Please go to India first. I think you will change that narratives. Trust me you will.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Pootle: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
We are not thesame, can you mention what you export or mention the economy of other countries you have dominated, beside, your advice is meaningless if such can't be followed in your own country. It is impossible to direct someone to follow a path you yourself haven't followed.

we have been exporting manpower with numerous skills around the world, no part of the world you will visit you wont find a nigerian. the only issue we have is corruption and no country that doesnt have his or her own issues
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by t2luv1: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omoawoke:
See what other countries have achieved.

India of yesterday will soon be on the level of China Russia and US

Really
Rocket booster from Raytheon (USA)
Satellite Develop and built by Raytheon (USA) in India
Lunar Capsule (NASA)
Fuel (India)
GPS system (USA)

The launch was carried out in India because of its geographical location okay,
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by patorial(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
lexy2014:

you havent answered my question.

What will landing on the moon do for India?

If you don't understand anything from what I just wrote for you, I don't think there's any other way I can make you understand.

Have a good day.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by DrDunamis(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
WriterNig:

Propaganda and lies...
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by nnamdi640: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pootle:

we have been exporting manpower with numerous skills around the world, no part of the world you will visit you wont find a nigerian. the only issue we have is corruption and no country that doesnt have his or her own issues
You are really funny, manpower.

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Chithauri(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
patorial:

If you don't understand anything from what I just wrote for you, I don't think there's any other way I can make you understand.

Have a good day.
answer his question and stop hyperventilating
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Chithauri(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

You have no idea the importance of space exploration. I won't blame you, u are in a country where even toothpick you can't produce so ur thoughts won't go past the belly
why don't you tell us the importance rather than convulsing here
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 1:56am On Aug 25, 2023
patorial:

Have a good day.

you havent said anything worth understanding.

Landing on the moon will do the following for India:

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 1:58am On Aug 25, 2023
43Ronin:

this is like asking the West what colonising Africa would do for them.
you havent answered my question.

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by armyofone(m): 2:24am On Aug 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Evidence that every country has the potential to be great once they can eschew corruption and are dedicated to a good course.

True - their 3rd world counterparts Nigerians are fighting over jollof rice and protein.

The moon is far from yonder.

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 2:53am On Aug 25, 2023
ReturnMan:

Olodo it's not a contest.
Do you think these nations waste billions on space exploration to contest.
Are you aware they are 8 times the amount of Iron on the asteroid belt. The first nation to mine this will be a trilloniare, keep swimming in your countries ignorance even the oil God blessed them with they couldn't make good use of it. Tueh

you sound very hurt and emotional. i hope there is no problem? do you need a hug?

does Nigeria need to be in a moon landing contest?

What will landing on the moon do for Nigeria?

can you kindly do a cost/benefit analysis of mining these minerals which you say are on the moon?

how did you come about this...." The first nation to mine this will be a trilloniare"?

who are the "them" that God blessed with oil that they couldnt make good use of it?

speaking of ignorance, how many "countries" do I have?

speaking of ignorance, pls what is "trilloniare"?
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by ReturnMan: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2023
lexy2014:

you sound very hurt and emotional. i hope there is no problem? do you need a hug?

does Nigeria need to be in a moon landing contest?

What will landing on the moon do for Nigeria?

can you kindly do a cost/benefit analysis of mining these minerals which you say are on the moon?

how did you come about this...." The first nation to mine this will be a trilloniare"?

who are the "them" that God blessed with oil that they couldnt make good use of it?

speaking of ignorance, how many "countries" do I have?

speaking of ignorance, pls what is "trilloniare"?

My Brother man, My Sister woman.

Nigerians as a whole are hurt, those that say otherwise are just immune to suffer and backwardness.

I aimed to be an astronaut from jss1 only to discover that Nigeria no support some kyn dreams, doesn't mean i won't still be that.

Natural Resources on earth sustainable to improve our civilisation to a 0.1 civilisation will be exhausted in a short while probably 2026 or thereabouts, Americans and others are looking at mining resources from other galactic bodies on our solar system for a start. Gold n Petroleum are like rocks on some of these planets and The rate of abundance on these rocks and planets around our solar system are so much that when intra planetary mining starts in full building complex structures and the rate at which development and data transfer will improve almost x1000. (I can keep ranting about importance of space missions but I'll close my mouth)

Now let me tell you what Indians gain by landing on the south pole of the moon, contemporaries like Russia, USA, China and Germany that have failed to reach the south pole in the past will now rely 100% on the information from the Indian space probe currently navigating the region, imagine these countries seeking information from Nigeria wouldn't that improve thier overall importance, not to talk about the finance that comes with it.

Liv am Nigeria is backwards. Here sharing palliatives 😂😂😂
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by patorial(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2023
lexy2014:

you havent said anything worth understanding.

Landing on the moon will do the following for India:

Well lemme just give you one benefit of any county landing on the moon.

It secures a position for a country to lay claim of part of the moon in order to secure mineral resource the moon might provide.

If you don't understand me, go back to read what Britain, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Belgium and France hoped to benefit when they were landing on third worlds in the 1400.

2 Likes

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
ReturnMan:

My Brother man, My Sister woman.

Nigerians as a whole are hurt, those that say otherwise are just immune to suffer and backwardness.

I aimed to be an astronaut from jss1 only to discover that Nigeria no support some kyn dreams, doesn't mean i won't still be that.

Natural Resources on earth sustainable to improve our civilisation to a 0.1 civilisation will be exhausted in a short while probably 2026 or thereabouts, Americans and others are looking at mining resources from other galactic bodies on our solar system for a start. Gold n Petroleum are like rocks on some of these planets and The rate of abundance on these rocks and planets around our solar system are so much that when intra planetary mining starts in full building complex structures and the rate at which development and data transfer will improve almost x1000. (I can keep ranting about importance of space missions but I'll close my mouth)

Now let me tell you what Indians gain by landing on the south pole of the moon, contemporaries like Russia, USA, China and Germany that have failed to reach the south pole in the past will now rely 100% on the information from the Indian space probe currently navigating the region, imagine these countries seeking information from Nigeria wouldn't that improve thier overall importance, not to talk about the finance that comes with it.

Liv am Nigeria is backwards. Here sharing palliatives 😂😂😂

Offpoint.

1. does Nigeria need to be in a moon landing contest?

2. What will landing on the moon do for Nigeria?

3. can you kindly do a cost/benefit analysis of mining these minerals which you say are on the moon?

4. how did you come about this...." The first nation to mine this will be a trilloniare"?

5. who are the "them" that God blessed with oil that they couldnt make good use of it?

6. speaking of ignorance, how many "countries" do I have?

7. speaking of ignorance, pls what is "trilloniare"?
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
patorial:

Well lemme just give you one benefit of any county landing on the moon.

It secures a position for a country to lay claim of part of the moon in order to secure mineral resource the moon might provide.

If you don't understand me, go back to read what Britain, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Belgium and France hoped to benefit when they were landing on third worlds in the 1400.

You are able to give just one reason and yet you are making comparisons with European expedition into the world world.

Since you understand the intent of indians very very well, how come u are giving just one reason for their lunar activities while making comparisons with European foray into the 3rd world in the 1400s?

You say "to secure mineral resource the moon might provide."

The keyword u used there is "might".

Are you saying"might" is the best reason that motivated them to spend billions on a lunar expedition?
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Pootle: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
nnamdi640:
You are really funny, manpower.

yea no where you wont see a nigeria i can bet nigerians are in Afghanistan....contributing POSITIVELY AND NEGATIVELY to their economy
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by nnamdi640: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pootle:

yea no where you wont see a nigeria i can bet nigerians are in Afghanistan....contributing POSITIVELY AND NEGATIVELY to their economy
Ok.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by YourGFsnatcher: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chithauri:
why don't you tell us the importance rather than convulsing here

It's too long.
Just know that that is the future. In the future.. the countries that have the ability for space exploration will hold the rest of the world for ransom. You think Africa has resources? The resources in space will render Africa useless. This is just one. The west are not informed for putting their resources in space exploration. That is the future of humans. I pity countries that won't have a space colony. We are not even sure of the future of the earth. That's why they are trying to have colonies on the moon and Mars( Mars is a long way but possible in the future) that's why they want to return to the moon after over 40 years of banning lunar missions

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by ReturnMan: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint.

3. can you kindly do a cost/benefit analysis of mining these minerals which you say are on the moon?

4. how did you come about this...." The first nation to mine this will be a trilloniare"?

5. who are the "them" that God blessed with oil that they couldnt make good use of it?

Na una type de constantly move backwards like dead body, i ain't wasting my knowledge on you nimbskull. I already said enuff.

Even after all I've been saying n YourGFsnatcher on this thread n u no understand. Olodo na scholar where una de. Na why una fit vote failure after 8 years of failure.

The only set of people that think development comes after suffer 😂😂😂😂

Balablue supporters.
Hunger go kill una 😂😂

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2023
ReturnMan:

Na una type de constantly move backwards like dead body, i ain't wasting my knowledge on you nimbskull. I already said enuff.

Even after all I've been saying n YourGFsnatcher on this thread n u no understand. Olodo na scholar where una de. Na why una fit vote failure after 8 years of failure.

Balablue supporters.
Hunger go kill una 😂😂
Offpoint. you havent answered the questions.

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by ReturnMan: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2023
lexy2014:

U have Stagnant Energy.

1. Cos Nigeria is the reason Africa is a 3rd world continent 😂

2 it will improve the reputation of Africa's educational standards to the west

3. The cost of mining these minerals are being shared by your senators 😂😂

4. Look it up Jeff bezos made the statement himself to Brian Cox.

5. Nigerians, specifically Niger Deltas and you sound dumb for asking that question compare the economy here to countries on similar deposit of oil like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.

6. I dunno, you sound like you're from Congo or you were dumped at a river side in Calabar at birth

7. A trillionaire is an individual with a net worth equal to at least one trillion in U.S. dollars or a similarly valued currency - Source Investopedia

Now for my own question.

1. What is a type 1 civilization?
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lexy2014: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2023
ReturnMan:

U have Stagnant Energy.

1. Cos Nigeria is the reason Africa is a 3rd world continent 😂

2 it will improve the reputation of Africa's educational standards to the west

3. The cost of mining these minerals are being shared by your senators 😂😂

4. Look it up Jeff bezos made the statement himself to Brian Cox.

5. Nigerians, specifically Niger Deltas and you sound dumb for asking that question compare the economy here to countries on similar deposit of oil like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.

6. I dunno, you sound like you're from Congo or you were dumped at a river side in Calabar at birth

7. A trillionaire is an individual with a net worth equal to at least one trillion in U.S. dollars or a similarly valued currency - Source Investopedia

Now for my own question.

1. What is a type 1 civilization?

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by YourGFsnatcher: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2023
ReturnMan:

Balablue supporters.
Hunger go kill una 😂😂

Is there any pint in history that any nation has achieved zero hunger among it's people? There will always be hungry people and we will not stop developing because of hungry people. There will always be hungry people. If you like don't progress. Be waiting for hungry people
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by ReturnMan: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Is there any pint in history that any nation has achieved zero hunger among it's people? There will always be hungry people and we will not stop developing because of hungry people. There will always be hungry people. If you like don't progress. Be waiting for hungry people

You read wrong nigga.
I don't have an issue wit u.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by ReturnMan: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by YourGFsnatcher: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
ReturnMan:

You read wrong nigga.
I don't have an issue wit u.
Seems like I replied the wrong guy. Sorry about that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.