Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Infinix Inbook X3 Slim: Brilliant Display And Power-packed Performance - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Infinix Inbook X3 Slim: Brilliant Display And Power-packed Performance (221 Views)

Unveiling The New Infinix INBOOK Y4 Max: Your Ticket To Tech Luxury! / Reviewing The Infinix Inbook X3 Slim Display: A Stylish Entry-level Notebook / Infinix Inbook X1 Laptop Review - Surprise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Infinix Inbook X3 Slim: Brilliant Display And Power-packed Performance by BuggsBunny: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hey guys,

Check out the Infinix INBook X3 Slim! It rocks a sweet 14-inch Full HD display that's all about killer color accuracy, covering 100% sRGB and 72% NTSC, plus a nice 300 nits of brightness.

Under the hood, you've got options galore: pick from Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 (12th Gen), each with graphics that'll make your eyes happy. And for RAM? You got it, 8GB or 16GB of the fancy LPDDR4X stuff.

Storage? Take your pick from 256GB or 512GB of speedy NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD. And guess what? Windows 11 Home comes pre-installed for your convenience! Oh, and for all those virtual hangouts, it's got a snazzy 720P HD Webcam with dual-star LED fill lights to light up your face just right.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo S1 Yoga Corei7 X360 ( U.k. Used) For / . / Cyber Security Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.