Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister (22020 Views)

Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by crossbreedwears(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol i don't have to be speaking grammar that won't value to ny life.
Prosperous111:

Your called me a bloody civilian and that’s who I was. I don’t need to be in the army to speak my mind.

I’m an illiterate with just secondary school certificate so don’t mind my grammars but it thought you were more learned than me so why do you sound like an illiterate like me?
Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by Vitally123: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/08/24/wike-denies-using-n300m-bulletproof-car-as-fct-minister/

What will they not deny? They want the citizens to maintain low profile, yet, their affluent impunity is out of this world and highly disgusting, so, who's fooling who? Time will tell! The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, Not Politicians, God is not mocked!
Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by oshaosha2014(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2023
Don't get it twisted, a politician will always lie.
Whalis:
Wike this is overtalking. You don't demote yourself. You would have accepted the rumours. The president knows that is not true and that's what matters. Now you have told your enemies that you are not using bullet proof car.

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by rickyrex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:
let your condemnation be real and realistic ,not by posting fake news and defamations .Every country support real and realistic condemnation, no country support fake news and defamations
like if the news was real, you have a punishment for him
Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by Unie30: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2023
yarimo:
no any country support fake news, infact even in your family fake news within you is not allowed . Obidients are good in defamations and you are here saying rubbish like an illiterate kid
Your father! No group nor political party spreads fake news like the APC. Have you forgotten what your evil party did to Jonathan? What of the lies against Peter Obi and others? Una never see anything.
Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by yarimo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Unie30:
Your father! No group nor political party spreads fake news like the APC. Have you forgotten what your evil party did to Jonathan? What of the lies against Peter Obi and others? Una never see anything.
Your mother always post fake news here
Re: Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister by Kobicove(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with the minister for the FCT using a bulletproof vehicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / Check Out Your Street Postcode (nigeria) / Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.