Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans (4561 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / DSS Arrests Suspects Over Palliative Diversion / Latest States Debt Profile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2023
The loan will favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Almajiri country...! undecided

2 Likes

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Palliatives that won’t get to the masses except into their pockets .... we are still a fool in 2023

1 Like

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by MrBONE2(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:
Buhari did this criminality via the Hajia Sadiya Sadiq who looted monies in the Ministry of Humanitarian Disaster during and after the COVID-19 era only to add to the Debt burden of this nation. Now another corrupt fool is on board.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Chetas81(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2023
THE CITIZEN OF SHITHOLE HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEM TO SOLVE, NOT ORDINARY PROBLEM BUT PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM, TELL ME WHERE IS BEING DONE, BY BORROWING MONEY FOR PALLIATIVE, RATHER THAN GOOD GOVERNANCE,I DON'T BLAME TRUMP FOR CALLING NIGERIA SHITHOLE, BECAUSE THIS ADVANCE PEOPLE SEE US FROM THEIR WINDOWS

1 Like

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Chetas81(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2023
spartachico:
Palliatives that won’t get to the masses except into their pockets .... we are still a fool in 2023
IS NIGERIA QUALIFIED TO BE A COUNTRY, BASED ON THEIR GULLIBLE MENTALITY

1 Like

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2023
I’m speechless ,I wake up every day to a damn stupid news ,no way forward at all ,imagine waking up and reading news from the government that will make you jump out of bed in jubilations ,I’m yet to experience that since 1998 when Abacha died and now I feel like waking him up to take over again.

Chetas81:
IS NIGERIA QUALIFIED TO BE A COUNTRY, BASED ON THEIR GULLIBLE MENTALITY
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Chetas81(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2023
spartachico:
I’m speechless ,I wake up every day to a damn stupid news ,no way forward at all ,imagine waking up and reading news from the government that will make you jump out of bed in jubilations ,I’m yet to experience that since 1998 when Abacha died and now I feel like waking him up to take over again.

so what should we do now
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Yankee101: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2023
That money is out of the 500bn approved and should not be a loan

It’s from the subsidy savings so called

1 Like

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Japaa, cus even after 8 years and obi enter ,it will take a long time before he can repair this damages ,so japaa to a country that is civilized and the govt care about the citizens
Chetas81:
so what should we do now
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by yinka2011: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2023
so the palliatives sef we dey borrow am? grin

1 Like

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Harrynight(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2023
grin

Giving State Government palliative consumption loan of which the state leaders will loots, hence sending the state into more debt.

1 Like

Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Chetas81(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2023
spartachico:
Japaa, cus even after 8 years and obi enter ,it will take a long time before he can repair this damages ,so japaa to a country that is civilized and the govt care about the citizens
no reasonable citizen abandoned their motherland for greener pastures, only African citizen, don't know what to do
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
ambale:
At this rate anyone waiting for a change from this government might wait till thy kingdom come

They absolutely have no streamlined policy, just same nonsense being done in the past being repackaged to us

I don leave people wey sabi explain to dey explain oo😃

It appears 'the policy' was to remove subsidies then after that..... your guess is as good as mine.

The task of building the economy has no observable solution from this government so far. Because all I have heard about an economic policy is tokenism.

That is the usual intended handouts to farmers, so called small scale industry and white collar startups. That is all.

Is this what will bring Nigeria out of the woods and on to economic prosperity....

The answer to the above is as good as the questions that were not asked during the campaigns, the townhalls and the aborted debates.

Nigerians did not ask anything before voting this government, so I cannot see how they will measure distance travelled or direction headed.
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by KanwuliaExtra: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
So Nigerians are chopping GBESE PALLIATIVES TOO? cheesy
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by labelle123(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Who did this to us?
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
spartachico:

Has Mr. Obi told you HOW he intends to 'repair this damages'.

Just like the present situation, the present administration, there is a lot of loose talk but very few details.

We are like the owners of broken down cars or sick bodies who go to auto mechanics or doctors that cannot provide detailed solutions to besetting problems.

I don't know where we get the confidence about folks who speak in general terms or confidently make sweeping statements.

Is there anyone who has real, practical, measurable, quantifiable and deployable ideas on the way forward. Such a person or people are in a position to lead.

Enough of hot air in Nigeria.
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by coputa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
But wait o,so, Tinubu still want to continue taking loans like Buhari to solve problem, what of the proceeds from the subsidy removal,I do not understand this tinubunomics.
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Says who

We Africans barely travel , do you know how many Chinese immigrants living in the United States alone not to talk of Indians and Pakistani flooding Australia and New Zealand ,na we Africans Dey do ourselves

We Africans barely travel during the 1990 majority of us go there to study and come back or for tourism but since back government took power the amount has tripled so don’t blame the ones japaaing for better life , even you sef will go if you get the chance cus the rich and the poor are suffering the same fate the government put us in

Chetas81:
no reasonable citizen abandoned their motherland for greener pastures, only African citizen, don't know what to do
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Probably when we stop voting our grandpa into power maybe such a person would emerge
Reference:

Has Mr. Obi told you HOW he intends to 'repair this damages'.

Just like the present situation, the present administration, there is a lot of loose talk but very few details.

We are like the owners of broken down cars or sick bodies who go to auto mechanics or doctors that cannot provide detailed solutions to besetting problems.

I don't know where we get the confidence about folks who speak in general terms or confidently make sweeping statements.

Is there anyone who has real, practical, measurable, quantifiable and deployable ideas on the way forward. Such a person or people are in a position to lead.

Enough of hot air in Nigeria.
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by FoggedBrain: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu is a disaster

Wassup bro.
Are you familiar with the field of Artificial Intelligence (Neural Network)? Would like to pick your brains on some stuff.
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Chetas81(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
spartachico:
Says who

We Africans barely travel , do you know how many Chinese immigrants living in the United States alone not to talk of Indians and Pakistani flooding Australia and New Zealand ,na we Africans Dey do ourselves

We Africans barely travel during the 1990 majority of us go there to study and come back or for tourism but since back government took power the amount has tripled so don’t blame the ones japaaing for better life , even you sef will go if you get the chance cus the rich and the poor are suffering the same fate the government put us in

hhhhmmm but you decide your own type of leadership sir, not by miracle
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Chetas81(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
spartachico:
Says who

I also understand that the advance country build their country for their own citizen, not foreigners who roaming around the planet earth 🌎 in this part of the world, what people do to become king 👑 if you do it in advance country, the individual will enter prison in no time 😅
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
i stopped voting after since 2004 Obasanjo second term and i vowed not to vote again since then, cus the votes still dont count uptil now so why even stress your self.
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm but you decide your own type of leadership sir, not by miracle
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by spartachico(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
thats true and thats why the civilized africans who migrates are making good names for themselves and succeeding
Chetas81:
I also understand that the advance country build their country for their own citizen, not foreigners who roaming around the planet earth 🌎 in this part of the world, what people do to become king 👑 if you do it in advance country, the individual will enter prison in no time 😅
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
2billion to purchase 40,000 bags of rice in Katsina state... Is Katsina state governor telling us that a bag of rice in his state is #50,000?
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by ivandragon: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigerians have been turned into IDPs when there is no war.

Anyway, APC is like a natural disaster, so it figures...
Re: States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans by Hopefully0412: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Please help me! I am a mother of two sets of twins and i am starving please help me with a job or means of survival

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Is Turning Enugu Into A New Generation City / Swiss Firm Offers $20bn To Enter Nigeria's Infrastructure Bond Market! / Kerosene Black Marketers Beat-up NSCDC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.