Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike (307 Views)

Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) / Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by Boyooosa(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, says he did not buy a N300m Armoured Lexus car on assumption of office

Wike, who spoke on Wednesday after his tour of the Abuja Light Rail, denied social media reports and challenged reporters to touch his car to confirm whether it was a bulletproof car or not.

The ex-governor of Rivers State said he has not had a meeting with officials of the FCT Administration let alone approve a car for himself.

He said, “We are now going to the office to have a direct report from each of the departments, but I have seen what is going on in the social media; how you (FCTA Permanent Secretary) bought a bulletproof car of N300m that I am using.

So, I want you people to go hit your hand there (on the car) and see whether it is a treated car. With all due respect, people should be careful not to destroy other people.

“When I came, the Permanent Secretary said they have a car for us, and the car we use is this. I have never approved any car to be bought and I have not used an official bulletproof car.

“Whether I have cars as governor? Yes, as a governor, what do you expect I should have what? But, I am not using bulletproof car as FCT minister, so we should report the right thing, and not destroy ourselves.

“I want you to take a look at where you have the flag, and see whether it is a bulletproof car.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/23/i-didnt-buy-n300m-bulletproof-car-as-fct-minister-wike/
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by TemplarLandry: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2023
cool
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by helinues: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Wike should have ignored those children of eight and perdition. The election loss did lots of damages to some of their brains.

Born to hate only children

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by Kingosytex(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Get to work ASAP, the shalaye don too much undecided
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by EyeCumInPiss: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Wike na talkative.
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by proeast(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Lol, Wike had already become more notorious than Tinubu, the so-called president. Even Yorubas are now worshipping everything he says or does grin grin grin

The man might even be thinking that Nigeria revolves around him. This is what Atiku saw and decided never to use him as his Vice.

Tinubu don buy market, he will now be under Wike's shadow or throw him out and see more trouble grin grin angry
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by ideatoprince18(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Ihh
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by MrsTwrite(f): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2023
You go explain tire. grin
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by slimfit1(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2023
We don't care as long as it is made in Nigeria.
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by WhisperedNoise: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Nigerians have zero trust in her government. A government whose officials waste money and her citizens languish in poverty doesn't deserve an atom of trust.
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by accordadoga25(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Heheheh
Re: I Didn’t Buy N300m Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister — Wike by tachia406: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2023
The work of born to hate crew. Did I hear someone say Wike is a talkative? He's a talk and do of course

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Buhari Have Finished Nigeria Money Oo / Secret How I Maintain Fuel Full Tank Driving Daily / Kogi 2023: Kogi Cities Shall Blossom Again - Muri Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.