Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,832 members, 7,858,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Am A Certified And Qualified Quantity Surveyor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am A Certified And Qualified Quantity Surveyor (85 Views)

Why Is A Quantity Surveyor Needed In A Construction Project? / How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types. / Heres Why You Should Get A Quantity Surveyor 4 Your Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Certified And Qualified Quantity Surveyor by lalaoceanaire: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2023
HELLO, ARE YOU IN NEED OF A QUANTITY SURVEYOR? I AM A QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BOTH CONSULTANCY AND CONSTRUCTION ASPECT.

SERVICES OFFERS ARE;

PRE- CONTRACT STAGE INCLUDES PREPARATION OF BILL OF QUANTITIES, PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE, TENDER DOCUMENTS AND OTHERS

DURING CONSTRUCTION INCLUDES VALUATION, SITE VISITATION TO COORDINATE COST CONTROL AND OTHERS

POST CONTRACT STAGE.

NOTE:
I TRAVEL NATIONWIDE TO RENDER SERVICES AND I CAN HANDLE BOTH BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING PROJECTS,

WHILE WASTE TIME IN CALLING AND MESSAGING ME ON WHATS APP ON 09032563117
Re: I Am A Certified And Qualified Quantity Surveyor by lalaoceanaire: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2023
AS THE ECONOMIC IS GOING NOW, IT IS BEST YOU LOOK FOR A QUANTITY SURVEYOR ON A CONTRACT BASIS TO HANDLE ALL YOUR CONSTRUCTION COST SERVICE, DON'T LOOK ELSEWHERE, JUST CALL OR WHATS APP MESSAGE TO 09032563117. I AM ALWAYS HERE TO HANDLE ALL YOUR PROJECTS
Re: I Am A Certified And Qualified Quantity Surveyor by lalaoceanaire: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2023
You want a breakdown of the quantity of materials needed for the construction of your project so you can monitor what your engineer is requesting at each stage of construction, do you want to have an idea of your construction cost before or during construction, just send a message or call 09032563117. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Various Retail And Corporate Open Plan Spaces @ Challenge Mall, Ibadan Oyo Stat / 911 Called On Black Realtor Showing Home For Sale / Warehouse Space For Sale On Ikorodu Road (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.