Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey (28874 Views)

Army Orders 36 Cayuse Warrior Plus Helicopters From US / FG To Take Delivery Of Six Attack Helicopters From Turkey / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

Coming from a scared Ipob boy, I bet you're shitting your pant rn 😄

Says a minority slave
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by KanwuliaExtra: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
YET CAN'T FIGHT BOKO HARAM.
Shame!
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by henlooma80: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Giant Of Africa is not by mouth.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Goodman2023: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why didn't they purchase them from Russia ?

Pro Putin over to you
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good news... They should be properly trained on how to handle them.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by slivertongue: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

Coming from a scared Ipob boy, I bet you're shitting your pant rn 😄

from a NIGERIAN who didn't see tucano destroy bandit camps and capacity
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Deeprooted: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Get just 4 Apache helicopters 3 F-16 and 2-F35 fighter jets

Also get 3 S-400 from Russia and your arsenal will be up to date.

Forget the archaic 9th century Tucano jets US sold for you at exhorbitant prices.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by slivertongue: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
triple996:
grin grin grin

this one have already start crying

what did the previous defence budget achieve? more insecurity
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Says a minority slave
We all know who are minorities are 😄

The lost tribe of Isreal 😄

The offspring of a delusional warlord

Awon werey 🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Tradepunter2: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:
Cannibals will call it propaganda again.

I think these helicopters will handle ipob's madness.

The FG should please get 15 more Tucano jets.

They don't buy, you will say they are embezzling money unlike Obi. They buy, you people will still complain. Nigeria progress no dey give una joy

Baba I use to dislike tinibu..... But those guys you speak about are irredeemable..... There hatred is disgusting and very toxic..... Seriously sickening
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Peppysco: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:
helicopters they won't use

If you're not at war, there's no need to use them, except for surveillance duties. And moreso, they're needed to boost military capacity. So, dead that talk.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

We all know who are minorities are 😄

The lost tribe of Isreal 😄

The offspring of a delusional warlord

Awon werey 🤣

I Don tell you finish...ask your parents.. you will sit in your rented apartment in lagos and be endangering the lives of your villagers..

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:

from a NIGERIAN who didn't see tucano destroy bandit camps and capacity
This one will destroy the Ipob and the enemies of the country Inshallah 🙏🏽
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Skillsnigeria: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by jumper524(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:
you go die of sadism.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

This one will destroy the Ipob and the enemies of the country Inshallah 🙏🏽

Go ahead with your yoruba war against Niger republic if dem born you well

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by bdon123(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
dre11:
He said that the United States would supply 12 attack helicopters while the Turkish government would provide another six helicopters in September.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/617492-nigeria-air-force-acquires-18-attack-helicopters-from-us-turkey.html
Niger go hear am,they dont even hav 5 attack helicopter in their arsenal
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Starhearts: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:

They don't buy, you will say they are embezzling money unlike Obi. They buy, you people will still complain. Nigeria progress no dey give una joy

D helicopter 🚁 will soon scrape IPOB head .
Am really happy 4 new development
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by bonnyhope: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:
Mali and Niger combined no go fit afford 2 of this fighter helicopters and those cows wants to go to war 😆

Maybe they have int'l backing
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I Don tell you finish...ask your parents..
I need not to ask anyone, You should ask your parent how the Nigerian soldiers dealt with your uncles during the civil war 😄

We still remember the starvation story 😆
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Wasky101: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:

You go out and cause unrest and see if they won't come after you. Lol
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Go ahead with your yoruba war against Niger republic if dem born you well

Hahahahahahaha
Its Ecowas against Niger Aturu 😆
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by adebayo987: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:
Mali and Niger combined no go fit afford 2 of this fighter helicopters and those cows wants to go to war 😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by phorget(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:

Just like they bought the aircrafts for the Nigerian Air right?

Then why are you so concerned about ipob but you wont consider Bokoharam a threat? Your hatred towards the igbos is so alarming.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
adebayo987:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The thing funny me too 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

I need not to ask anyone, You should ask your parent how the Nigerian soldiers dealt with your uncles during the civil war 😄

We still remember the starvation story 😆

No victor no vanquish..

Show me claims of your wins and territory gained or keep your propaganda for your region alone oooo...

liars........ We killed your people down to ORE..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by coputa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
slivertongue:
to complement the Niger ECOWAS attack
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benny90:

Its Ecowas against Niger Aturu 😆

Why haven't you invaded...
THE North and the East have left you behind

Mumu man
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by slivertongue: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Peppysco:

If you're not at war, there's no need to use them, except for surveillance duties. And moreso, they're needed to boost military capacity. So, dead that talk.

what has these purchases contributed to security of venue, Kaduna and Plateau?
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
War and conflict is big business for the west and east
Re: Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey by Benny90: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

No victor no vanquish..

Show me claims of your wins and territory gained or keep your propaganda for your region alone oooo...

liars........ We killed your people down to ORE..
You killed no more 😄, you guys are the biggest losers and even till date.. if you think I'm lying ask Obi and his Twitter Soidiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"211 Regiment Group" Air Force Base In Imo State Underway (Pics) / Muslims Slaughter Cows At A Mosque In Bauchi For The Recovery Of Buhari(pics) / Ikere George Dam: The State Of The Abandoned Nigeria Second Largest Dam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.