Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister (65608 Views)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by lhurd: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by favor914: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
sageb:

I watched her ministerial presentation, all she was saying
"my father sold kolanut"
"My father joined Aminu kano's party"
My father this and that"

No information about her educational and political background
Maybe she does not know what the position of a minister entails😂
But you houseboy commenting about her, knows what the position of a Minister entails?
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Islamisformumu: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Don't you mean those in the land of skull mining? See this dense skulla stika😁

accordadoga25:

Yes, Nigeria is about to suffer like those in the land of cannibalism suffered when alaso dudu was the governor.

Tinubu with 90% performance as Lagos State governor is not even worthy to be a governor of a state let alone a president but 'alaso dudu' whose performance was 6.8% as Anambra State governor is worthy to be the president of Nigeria.

Mkpumiri is really working in your system

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by favor914: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
lhurd:

She don dey enter Mr president 👁️...
Poor man’s mentality.
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Sijo01(f): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
They'll soon say balablu isn't aware she's a corps member cheesy

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by HRMK: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
this group is not smart enough!it should try to know the full details about the lady!she is obviously the daughter or relation of a powerful politician!!
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
cool DSS how far... You na no do background checks .. but if na to follow person enter forest you na go enter like monitoring spirits.

Me I don't understand this NYSC thing sef ..shebi she is serving her father's land and she dey obey President Clarion call ...

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by ubimagos: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:

Yes, Nigeria is about to suffer like those in the land of cannibalism suffered when alaso dudu was the governor.

Tinubu with 90% performance as Lagos State governor is not even worthy to be a governor of a state let alone a president but 'alaso dudu' whose performance was 6.8% as Anambra State governor is worthy to be the president of Nigeria.

"alaso dudu performance was actually next to nothing" H.E Soludo.
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Prenonjebose: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
These people are incredulous. The constitution is often only remembered when seeking for a recourse against the opposition, or gauging the opinion of people on the other side of the divide. But, when it seeks to benefit them, anything goes. That's the story of political elite.
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Didijiji: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
So what?

Ministerial position is based on political preference of the President. If he likes, he can appoint a 12year old as a Minister of any ministry. The worst you can do is to rant online.

Obi can never be president of Nigeria.
Atiku can never be president of Nigeria.
After Jagaban comes El-rufai or Shettima.
If you like jump into the well, Nigeria will continue.
And your poor mama in the Ogbomosho village keeps buying plate tomatoes 6 pieces for 300 naira
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Naijanascam: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
See you. I'm already profiting from his tenor in Abuja here. Stay in the east and be crying online for a mandate that you or obi can't even smell 🤣🤣

Let Obi do anyhow for Aso villa if dem no go shoot am. Keep crying online 😂😂

I know you are one of the numerous Certificated Foodlums and lovers of crumbs thrown at them...... Mr shooter you will soon shoot yourself Dead
Abobaku without SENSE
This one of the profit you are making

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Okhuadams:
Don't make APC ur personal problem it will tell on you

APC's incompetence and corrupt Leadership of the nation are already the personal problems of every one living or associated with Nigeria.

So, he has to rant. tongue
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Cowbell521: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Naijanascam:

I know you are one of the numerous Certificated Foodlums and lovers of crumbs thrown at them...... Mr shooter you will soon shoot yourself Dead
Abobaku without SENSE
This one of the profit you are making
That's for people in Lagos and there's nothing wrong with it. I dey chop rice, beans, garri. Even agabado 🤣🤣🤣. Children of hate 🤣🤣 Una go tire 🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Naijanascam: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
That's for people in Lagos and there's nothing wrong with it. I dey chop rice, beans, garri. Even agabado 🤣🤣🤣. Children of hate 🤣🤣 Una go tire 🤣🤣

You are just a Foodlum and modern day Abobaku

Give me food make I kill myself
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by SalamRushdie: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

dont be stupid bro

Africa biggest economy is Nigeria

shame on you shameee

government is not responsible for your failure

Now you wan broke shame person wey rich pass all the men for your lineage combined? Better don't make me start showing you how much I made just this week alone , your entire family hasn't made it in 5 years trust me ...well back to the matter , please find attached

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Cowbell521: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

APC's incompetence and corrupt Leadership of the nation are already the personal problems of every one living or associated with Nigeria.

So, he has to rant. tongue
But your Messiah was in PDP as at last year 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or PDP is not corrupt? 🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by mignone(f): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Hannatu Musa is 50?
I don't know her& can't tell her age, neither am I for/against her, but d 30yrs max age for NYSC is at graduation.
Once one is 30 or below at graduation, he/she can be mobilised anytime.
In her case, maybe she didn't bother to serve after graduation, then got a hint dt she'd be nominated for d ministerial post& went ahead to get mobilised to serve.

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by mignone(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mjshexy:
APC is big disappointment to Nigerians, they just keep breaking the law recklessly without shame. How can a 50yr old woman be allowed to serve which is against the NYSC law or is the law only meant for the poor
I don't know her& can't tell her age, neither am I for/against her, but d 30yrs max age for NYSC is at graduation.
Once one is 30 or below at graduation, he/she can be mobilised anytime.
In her case, maybe she didn't bother to serve after graduation, then got a hint dt she'd be nominated for d ministerial post& went ahead to get mobilised to serve
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Babastrong(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=okosodo post=125330725]Tinubu is the god of incompetence[says the hater. lol]
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by sageb: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
favor914:
But you houseboy commenting about her, knows what the position of a Minister entails?

Why the insult?😂

Even the senate president told Hannatu musawa "This is a ministerial screening and not a UN convention for this your speech".

A ministerial designate that could not talk about her educational and political bio😢
It is stupid and clueless followers like you that deserve stupid and clueless rulers like Hannatu

You cannot defend her cluelessness😢
Good bye
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Midex88(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alchemy528:
Tinubu is not even worth to be a government of a state talk less of president,, Nigeria is about to suffer I mean hell suffering

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

Must you wail everyime. undecided
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by ivandragon: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
That the APC administration continues to lower the bar of reasonable governance is not the issue.

The problem is persons who support just about anything the APC does & are extra supportive when the action is wrong.

Why not let her complete her NYSC & then give her another political appointment?

Must illegalities be rubbed on the faces of Nigerians daily?

Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
But your Messiah was in PDP as at last year 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or PDP is not corrupt? 🤣🤣

Pdp is corrupt and useless... I have always said it.

Please, what has that got to do with my earlier comment?! Why exactly do you need to make needless comparisons and justifications?!
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by oneMalik: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
No !

Not Nigerians .... it's you that will suffer .

Mark my word .

Alchemy528:
Tinubu is not even worth to be a government of a state talk less of president,, Nigeria is about to suffer I mean hell suffering

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... So there is nothing wrong in flouting the stated laws of the constitution?!!

Or there is no post - NYSC individual that could have been appointed in that position?!!

Y'all should be careful the way you encourage lawlessness in government.
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by baralatie(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
ivandragon:
That the APC administration continues to lower the bar of reasonable governance is not the issue.

The problem is persons who support just about anything the APC does & are extra supportive when the action is wrong.

Why not let her complete her NYSC & then give her another political appointment?

Must illegalities be rubbed on the faces of Nigerans daily?
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by jconsulting(f): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alchemy528:

You will suffer nobody will contact you, you are into business and taking sides.... monkey
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Cowbell521: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Pdp is corrupt and useless... I have always said it.

Please, what has that got to do with my earlier comment?! Why exactly do you need to make needless comparisons and justifications?!
You are dumboo if you don't know Obi is the same as all of them. Animal
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
You are dumboo if you don't know Obi is the same as all of them. Animal

Please, where did I mention Obi or allude to Obi in all my comments above?!! Clearly point out where I supported or defended him.

If Obi lives rent free in your head, he doesn't live in mine.

Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Whytelyon(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:

-50 *Spits

Stop Barking and listen , you rottweiler,

1.) Understand the problem of Nigeria is not tribal bigotry. And your very insane attitude as you put on here , I know you would want to insult back, go ahead, but responding to you would make you feel you know something , in real sense, you don't. And for the record , you are nothing. An empty barrel that makes the loudest noise. A stink tank, that is what you are to keep denigrating tribes when the politicians feed fat, and do not remember your very rickety existence.

2.) You are selling the future of your children. You may have escaped , the younger ones coming up, you don sidon ask yourself questions how their lives would be, or you think it ends only with you?

3.) Your passport was visa free into 53 countries in 2013 - 1014, present day it is just 25 countries , the APC government under tinubu is likely to reduce it to 19. The so called Economic policies are Hoax, they keep lying here and there to make things look sweet, rather than see things clearly, you showcase your bingo tendencies and bark up and down like a very stupid person you are without his head. That is why i called you a rottweiler.

Its a shame. Igbos are your problem for voting a candidate forgetting Yorubas (decent ones) voted the same candidate because they want something better.
If i were your father or wife , there is no need to have anything to do with you. If i were your father, i would demand a refund of all the money i spent 6-3-3-4, if i was your wife, na divorce. Idiots like you should not have to be mingled with. You lack reasoning.

Have a rethink and stop denigrating tribes. Your enemy is not the ibo tribe. I am from Edo. But i speak the Language very well, they are very peaceful and do not make up troubles as you put it.

Mxm.
Re: Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister by Mccullum: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
SalamRushdie:
PDP left APC a 550 billion dollars economy and today that economy is now reduced to 255 billion dollars taking Nigeria from Africa's biggest economy to the 3rd in Africa...You can see the kind of useless decisions APC makes that keep hurting Nigeria ..how do u make an NYSC corper a minister?

Stop misinforming people, Nigeria is still number one biggest economy in Africa, follow by Egypt while South Africa in third position.

what did you want to gain from this act? please.

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party