Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,876 members, 7,866,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS (400 Views)

Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by panafrican(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is Nonnegotiable . Nigeria is a 100 % Black African owned country, not like those who
take pride in their white supremacist owned past. Not only that Nigeria is Africa's largest country in terms of populations. It offers
more investment opportunities than any other country thanks to its vital population, its coastlines, its rainforest and its fertile
lands.
If Nigeria is not admitted as a member state, we Pan- Africanists will fight BRICS, it is as simple as that.

NIGERIA, YOURS TO DISCOVER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=R6T8BpvWPsY

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by panafrican(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Ashez: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alright
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Watcharena: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Is Nigeria ready to join bricks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Truthday: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
What will be Nigeria contributions to BRICS.

Those 6 countries in BRICS are added based on
1. Regional influence
2. Economic trajectory
3. Inclusivity from injustice of west(in case of iran) while Nigeria has biggest economy in Africa based on total reliance on the west. Joining BRICS will make Nigeria have very tough decisions to make or even affect BRICS itself. Or affect significantly Nigeria economy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by panafrican(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria has more regional influence, more money, more business opportunities than many countries that will be in BRICS in 2024.
If you open a factory in Nigeria and sell your goods even for $ 2 / unit, you will easily become a millionaire
even more, a billionaire in less than five years.
There is less competition from big companies and there is more demand , it's called investment opportunities.

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Horus(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
panafrican:
This is Nonnegotiable . Nigeria is a 100 % Black African owned country, not like those who
take pride in their white supremacist owned past. Not only that Nigeria is Africa's largest country in terms of populations. It offers
more investment opportunities than any other country thanks to its vital population, its coastlines, its rainforest and its fertile
lands.
If Nigeria is not admitted as a member state, we Pan- Africanists will fight BRICS, it is as simple as that.

No, Nigeria cannot be admitted because all countries who are puppets of the West are not allowed to join the BRICS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by panafrican(m): 1:27am On Aug 25, 2023
Horus:

No, Nigeria cannot be admitted because all countries who are puppets of the West are not allowed to join the BRICS
grin cheesy

What is happening with Tinubu is the French trying to use him because they think he is not aware
of how deceitful they are. They also naively believe he is unexperienced and can be bought.
To escape from their gravitational pull Tinubu can just use his senate and argue that as a democracy -inclined
president he cannot override legislators and make decisions on his own.
He can even call on Macron or any US official to come before the Nigerian national assembly ( The House and The Senate ) to tell why
Nigeria should invade Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Watcharena: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Horus:

you're right in every ramifications. NIgeria is not capable of making independent decision without western influence.

I can remember some years back NIgeria wanted currency swap With china as our biggest trade partner,all arrangements were made everything was finalized,but at the end I don't know how NIgeria pulled out of that deal because of western influence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Dream25: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2023
panafrican:

grin cheesy

What is happening with Tinubu is the French trying to use him because they think he is not aware
of how deceitful they are. They also naively believe he is unexperienced and can be bought.
To escape from their gravitational pull Tinubu can just use his senate and argue that as a democracy -inclined
president he cannot override legislators and make decisions on his own.
He can even call on Macron or any US official to come before the Nigerian national assembly ( The House and The Senate ) to tell why
Nigeria should invade Niger.
I believe knows what he's doing, it's just common sense to be stern as ECOWAS president in the first instance of the coup...

People that are abusing him of being stern would've called him coward and undeserving of the post assuming he kept quiet in face of such...
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by victory36(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2023
No. Nigeria is way too polarized, unmotivated and under so much western influence to join BRICS. Besides we have virtually nothing to offer except our huge unproductive population.
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by pansophist(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Horus:

It is shocking to many Nigerians to know that their dear country is a puppet (which they foolishly confused as an ally) of the west.

Tinubu's price to be on the throne is to make sure he carries their objective in the region, such as bringing Niger back to the colonial fold for perpetual exploitation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Horus(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Watcharena:
you're right in every ramifications. NIgeria is not capable of making independent decision without western influence.

I can remember some years back NIgeria wanted currency swap With china as our biggest trade partner,all arrangements were made everything was finalized,but at the end I don't know how NIgeria pulled out of that deal because of western influence.

Facts, and people should ask themselves why the U.S. government is building the largest US Consulate in the world in Nigeria
at Eko Atlantic City, in Lagos. This is no coincidence. Often US consulates are also used as ‘spy center’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by panafrican(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
We Pan-Africanists are going to sue The BRICS in court for RACISM if Nigeria , African's people's most dynamic and mots
populated nation is not admitted . A country of more than 200 million people with a $ 1 trillion GDP.
cannot be sidelined when racist Argentina is given an " all clear".
Russia even will be better off when Nigeria is a member because Nigeria opposes LGBT , unlike all the BRICS nations (except Russia).
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by DrMPH: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Watcharena:

I followed that event closely. Immediately after that deal, IMF sent a representative (US citizen) to Nigeria. They came to stregthen ties and made phantom promises. I knew the deal would be sabotaged. World politics is all about interest. I doubt African countries have true allies, they only lobby us for their gains.
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Watcharena: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
DrMPH:

I followed that event closely. Immediately after that deal, IMF sent a representative (US citizen) to Nigeria. They came to stregthen ties and made phantom promises. I knew the deal would be sabotaged. World politics is all about interest. I doubt African countries have true allies, they only lobby us for their gains.
our leaders are the problems in this case They don't have internet in Nigeria and it people,they all know what is best for us but they won't do it because of their personal interest
Re: Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS by Horus(m): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

NATO Trembles Over North Korean Leader's Visit To Putin / Islamic Iran Advertises For Suicide Bombers / How The Christian Minority In Palestine Are Celebrating Their Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.