Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Abu Zaria Programmes Form Are Still On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Programmes Form Are Still On Sale (738 Views)

UNIPORT Postgraduate Programmes Form For 2015/2016 Is Out / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Programmes Form Are Still On Sale by solswag: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2011
For those who that haven't make there 5 credits yet in there O Level, now there is a resaon for you to smile .
ABU Zaria as just introduced an undergraduate programme for those that wish and it will go for a period of 9 months and after the successful completion of the programme you will be giving admission to 200 Level and the school provide accomodation for every prospectus that are interested . For the details or assistant call 07057453046. Goodluck to you all .
Re: Abu Zaria Programmes Form Are Still On Sale by solswag: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
I urge those having problem checking there post ume result online should come over to ABU campus immediately so that the school can see to the problem before the admission list comes out and if also you have a problem with your post ume result you may as well come to the institution or you may call me to my line 07057453046 for assistance . Good luck to everyone .

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study In The Uk This 2012 / Unizik Applicants For This Year Should Warm Up / PIU -princely International University-a Sugar-coated Poison??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.