Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) (1378 Views)

Free Sex No Strings Attached / Meet Up, One Night Stand, No String Attached Group / I Need A No Strings Attached Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
I really need a lady to talk to. NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Its so boring in here.
If you are interested, let me know.
20-27 can send a DM Please. sad

THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!!
THREAD CLOSED!!!
A LOVELY LADY ALREADY CONTACTED ME FROM HERE. THANKS ALOT
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Balablue64: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
haha, dis one na SIMP Suffering from inferiority complex,

Like dis na if you go jam one hungry low key hookup babe like jennyclay na sorry go be ur matter.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by JasonNOTStatham: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
You don't have guys to talk to... Sports talk, education, business talk, career talk, travel etc... Abi is it boring fashion and cook you want to hear? The kind of talk girls want to hear, you can't continue with the conversation...

1 Like

Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol, not a simp, I created my first Nairaland account in 2012, I have never made a single friend from here. It's not so bad asking for friendship after 11 years
Balablue64:
haha, dis one na SIMP Suffering from inferiority complex,

Like dis na if you go jam one hungry low key hookup babe like jennyclay na sorry go be ur matter.
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol, I kuku have people, but I want a lady, just want someone to talk to.

JasonNOTStatham:
You don't have guys to talk to... Sports talk, education, business talk, career talk, travel etc... Abi is it boring fashion and cook you want to hear? The kind of talk girls want to hear, you can't continue with the conversation...
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Paystack: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Use ChatGpt... ask it to act like a lady then communicate with it.

If na _fuck the hungry u talk sha
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
So nobody want to be my friend, na wa oooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Lol, I no even dey wia i fit fuckkkk, no be Bleep I dey find oga!

Paystack:

Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Dshocker(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Styluss:
I really need a lady to talk to. NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Its so boring in here.
If you are interested, let me know.
20-27 can send a DM Please. sad

Hmmm ritualist
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Omo werey, if u no get any reasonable contirbution abeg comot for my thread.

Dshocker:

Hmmm ritualist
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by luvlyoracle(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Bros download audio books and listen to them I bet you won't need people to talk to again
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why chat with AI when there are humans, I will prefer a call though as I am busy throughout the day
Paystack:

Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Paystack: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Styluss:
Why chat with AI when there are humans, I will prefer a call though as I am busy throughout the day

Go out then and make friends

If u can't talk to girls offline then fine the one u like online and befriend

Stop begging for them to pity and call u

It's mostly the ugly ones that will call u
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin
I dont do ugly girls grin

can only smash kiss

I make friends with all, at the moment, friendship is enough
Paystack:

Go out then and make friends

If u can't talk to girls offline then fine the one u like online and befriend

Stop begging for them to pity and call u

It's mostly the ugly ones that will call u
Re: I Really Need It- Please Help (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Styluss: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
I downloaded rich dad, poor dad by robert kiosaki, I listedn to just 30 minutes and fell asleep.

nothing is more comforting like humans.

luvlyoracle:
Bros download audio books and listen to them I bet you won't need people to talk to again

(1) (Reply)

I Love Pretty Hausa Girls: But Kant Spel / Christian Bro Friend Needed / Strapless Bra With Magnetic Force To Keep Breasts Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.