Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

2023 NAPS: Aluta Faidoh Declares Ambition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2023 NAPS: Aluta Faidoh Declares Ambition (282 Views)

Doguwa Declares Ambition To Succeed Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila / Download Nans Aluta Gyration Album From 1st To 4th Edition / Naps Says No To Kwara Poly School Fees Increment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 NAPS: Aluta Faidoh Declares Ambition by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Comrade Lawal Mohammed Nurulfaida alias Aluta Faidoh declares his intentions to run for an elective position at the National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS).

Aluta Faidoh is the current Vice President External Affairs for NAPS.

According him, he is set to clinch the position during incoming 2023 NAPS National Convention.

Faidoh stated this in a press release Thursday evening and exclusively made available to News Bulletin Nigeria.

He stated that: "it is no longer a news that the current leadership of the National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS) is set for transition as at when due in line with the constitution that guides the noble union. The new leadership would be expected to continue impactful and positive reformations with landslide archievements.

"It is on this basis I, Comr Lawal Mohammed Nurulfaida popularly addressed as Aluta Faidoh, wish to solicit for a guide, advice, support and prayer over my intent in the coming 2023 NAPS Convention.

"Leaders, carders and comrades, unionism is all about welfarism and defence of the rights and privileges of every congress member of any union. My decision to aspire in the coming 2023 NAPS convention is to galvanize shades of ideas and work together with all Polytechnic students accross board and the teaming leadership of NAPS, to further the course and agitations of the Polytechnic community. It will interest you that I have served students in different capacities and currently the Vice President External Affairs for NAPS in which the I can account for positive interventions from my office. With all the experiences gathered while being on the fore of students struggles, I have attest that NAPS under my watch with no doubt be better than where we are today if given the opportunity to serve the Nigerian Polytechnic Students in a bigger capacity.

"I am therefore full of passion and enthusiasm as I step forward to take the mantle of leadership at NAPS.

I intend to consolidate on continuous positive for NAPS. With you, it is possible.

"Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta!"

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This...opera Mini Shake And Win..? / I Confessed Pastor Every Robbery Operation / Anoxic Brain Injury And Treatment SMART X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.