Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! (874 Views)

When Will Tinubu Pay Buhari A Sallah Visit? / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by proeast(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Who else has noticed that Buhari has returned to obscurity? He has gone completely out of circulation in less than 3 months after handing over to Tinubu. I bet you, if Buhari had been a good president, he won't be so easily forgotten this quickly.

When he was ruling Nigeria and behaving like emperor, he didn't remember that 8 years will eventually end. He took nepotism to brazen heights and ignored the feeling of Nigerians like they don't matter. Even those that cheered him then for crumbs and the ones he allowed to loot our treasury have all abandoned him.

Jonathan handed over almost ten years ago yet he is still relevant today. Obasanjo handed over 16 years ago yet he is still influential both within and outside Nigeria.

This should serve as a lesson to evil doers, including the INEC select.

15 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by Nonexisting1: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Power is transient but great leaders remain unforgettable. My state has had many governors but late Sam Mbakwe is still on the lips of many. The other day, my father on hearing something unusual screamed "Mbakwe, biakawa nuru!" meaning Mbakwe come and hear!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by SpartaOfLagos: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Buhari will only be remembered for commiting atrocities against the nigerian people

Buhari is a satan in human form. He's a beast.

15 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by VinnyBaba: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
OP,

If Things get Tougher in this Babablu Druggie's Govt,
Some Nigerians will remember him. 😏😕

3 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by VinnyBaba: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Buhari will only be remembered for commiting atrocities against the nigerian people

Buhari is a satan in human form. He's a beast.

What will you say of Tinubu? 😒

Don't Forget Tinubu's Men such as
Femi Gbajabiamila
Yemi Osibanjo
Tunde Fashola
Ahmad Lawan, etc were Part and Parcel of Bubu's FAILED/USELESS Govt. 😏😕

4 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by garriAndsugar: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
even if Nigerians forget. God will not forget to punish that foolish illiterate idiot

8 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by Okwyjesus(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:
Who else has noticed that Buhari has returned to obscurity? He has gone completely out of circulation in less than 3 months after handing over to Tinubu. I bet you, if Buhari had been a good president, he won't be so easily forgotten this quickly.

When he was ruling Nigeria and behaving like emperor, he didn't remember that 8 years will eventually end. He took nepotism to brazen heights and ignored the feeling of Nigerians like they don't matter. Even those that cheered him then for crumbs and the ones he allowed to loot our treasury have all abandoned him.

Jonathan handed over almost ten years ago yet he is still relevant today. Obasanjo handed over 16 years ago yet he is still influential both within and outside Nigeria.

You are right. I just thought of how silent he have gone some days ago
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by tommy589(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Power is transient but great leaders remain unforgettable. My state has had many governors but late Sam Mbakwe is still on the lips of many. The other day, my father on hearing something unusual screamed "Mbakwe, biakawa nuru!" meaning Mbakwe come and hear!

That was an age when leadership was about serving the people. Most of the state governors of that era are still remembered fondly till date.

Who to blame for the break in transmission that damaged our nation's growth still remains Buhari and his band of gangsters

4 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by rinzaugustine: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Buhari is battling with his life . He was in London hospital the other time when bulaba went on revenge mission to expose him same way he did to him in 2021 by asking bayo to take a picture of bulaba walking stick in hospital ..after the embarrassment Buhari rushed back to kastina but he will still sneak back to the London hospital
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by kabillionaire(m): 4:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Even Niger his home country has forgotten him, the new gallant leadership is waiting for him to show his long neck like jaki so they can reduce it for him

1 Like

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by gidgiddy: 4:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Buhari is an evil man who is not worth remembering

1 Like

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by Bizibi(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP,

If Things get Tougher in this Babablu Druggie's Govt,
Some Nigerians will remember him. 😏😕
nobody will remember him.....
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2023
The idiot just wanted to answer 'president', just like thiefnubbu was dying to also be called President.

Both of them had no single idea of how to fix a country.
If any yoorrobaat Muslim agberoe begs you for alms, allow him to starve to death. He is one of the problems of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by System202: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2023
It's seems Buhari is ur nightmare, if nobody is remembering him then why are u creating a thread about him? Buhari is old and he achieved what ever is achivable in life, he was general, governor of north east, a minister, head of state, PTF chairman, and a President for 8 years so what will he look for again if not to go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by naija4life247: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2023
proeast:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by orisa37: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2023
TINUBU IS JUST BEGINNING AT 2015. BUHARI WASTED 8 YEARS OF NIGERIA LIFE. BUHARINOMICS WAS A DISASTER.
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by orisa37: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2023
TINUBU SHOULD RETAG THE EXCHANGE RATE AT GEJ'S STANDARDS OF N180:$1 AND WARN THE AG CBN NOT TO REMOVE IT FOR WHATEVER REASON.
TINUBU AND THE CBN SHOULD NEVER FAIL THE SUPREME COURT'S JUDGEMENT TARGET OF 31/12/23.
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by kokoA(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Buhari and his ministers will be the most forgotten set of public officials in the history of Nigeria. Nothing significant can be attached to their names.
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by Wisereborn: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2023
That impostor

I still can't believe that he is the late Buhari undecided

Nigerian leaders are nothing but pawn in the hands of western leaders, other African leaders are fast leaving them behind undecided
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by proeast(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2023
naija4life247:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

I will house and feed you, your parents and extended family comfortably. That you're suffering in multi-dimensional poverty doesn't mean everyone is in same situation.
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by Nairalander248: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2023
proeast:

Apart from those times when fuel went up, did you even remember he was the president?
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by proeast(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
The idiot just wanted to answer 'president', just like thiefnubbu was dying to also be called President.

Both of them had no single idea of how to fix a country.
If any yoorrobaat Muslim agberoe begs you for alms, allow him to starve to death. He is one of the problems of Nigeria.

You're 100% percent correct!
As for the part in bold, such money will be better spent feeding domestic animals than waste it on morons. Nigeria will be a better place if we have less number of re.tards roaming about. So, it's better to allow them starve to death grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by proeast(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Nairalander248:

Apart from those times when fuel went up, did you even remember he was the president?

Honestly!
Buhari's 8 years was an unmitigated disaster. Even Abacha's regime with all the sanctions on Nigeria, was much better.

Anytime I remember how Buhari shed crocodile tears and caused death of hundreds because Nigerians kept rejecting him at the polls, I feel so angry. This man deserve to suffer for his attrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by aklid(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2023
Correction
***you already forgot him cause normally you hated him, thus thinking everyone else hates him just cause u hated him…
Look at it from different angle not just your head 😮‍💨😮‍💨

The truth about Nigeria is we all don’t talk about past presidents much as we do for current ones and we don’t criticize past ones as we do to current ones…
See how you skipped Yar’adua that’s the only President i still remember that everything about him is straight forward
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by asanausana91: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Tinubu will be forgotten before he leaves office. The most evil president we ever had is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by asanausana91: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Even the birds on the sky know that they did not surfer during Buhari time like now.
Yesterday I throw a mudu of corn on the ground for bird, I swear to God they were not afraid of me again they came down and eat those corn without minding if iam standing there.
Usually they normally wait until I go before they come down and eat. This is my 10th year of practicing that, I have never seen what I saw yesterday.
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by AfonjaEmir: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
They Hyped Buhari, because there was an agreement that he will hand over to Tinubu.
They made sure that they pushed so much propaganda against IGBOs and even cheered when the "IDIOT" Buhari killed people senselessly.
They even told BUHARI to Kill MNK, but now Tinubu is President, they Just mock and are scared he should die under Tinubu's watch.
They called IGBOs names and pushed vile propaganda against them, just to patronize Buhari..

remember quotes like:

Body language
Body Odour
Pragmatic General
where are the Cows?

Remember the lies and Cover ups...
Lekki Toll Gate
Fulani herdsmen Killings
Boko Haram expansion

All these propaganda was used to deceive all other people except IGBOs , who stood firm Behind Goodluck Jonathan.

Now they have achieved "temporarily" their agenda. Which is to be President.
Tinubu is President and its now common place to see that he is even more clueless than imagined,

Yoruba people brought BUHARI and TINUBU...Yoruba destroyed the NIGERIA, they claim to LOVE.

OTHER TRIBES ..wake up. cool
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by orisa37: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2023
The EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM.
Re: Why Evil Doesn't Pay: Buhari Is Already Forgotten In Less Than 3 Months! by orisa37: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2023
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrating UAE’s Insult, Impunity / Biafrans Relocation: Solution To Biafrans Properties In The North And South West / IGR Growth: "Abuja can beat Lagos", Senate says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.