Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University (356 Views)

Nigerias Best Artiste Johnnydrille Releases New Video / Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert / Who Is Your Best Artiste/musician...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by guobe: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
I played their songs more than a 1000 times when I was in the University.
Their music gave me chill.My immortal was one of my favourite.Lyrics like this feeling is just so real there is just much that time cannot erase you prime eyes wipe all away all my tears.
Good old days with Evanescence.
Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by Collins4u1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Damn!!!
I have totally forgotten alot about that track.

1 Like

Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by guobe: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Collins4u1:
Damn!!!
I have totally forgotten alot about that track.
It was a blast then.I played it today still as fresh as ever.The song looks spiritual. Loved thar group Evanscence.
Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by Teeneyo(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2023
Same here
Especially lithuim

2 Likes

Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by guobe: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Teeneyo:
Same here
Especially lithuim
Lovely.Their songs were kind of spiritual It moves my soul.
Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by Royaltyy: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2023
guobe:
It was a blast then.I played it today still as fresh as ever.The song looks spiritual. Loved thar group Evanscence.

1 Like

Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by ajekpaks(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
I fell in love with their music after listening to my immortal

1 Like

Re: Evanescence Was One Of My Best Artiste Back In The University by guobe: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
ajekpaks:
I fell in love with their music after listening to my immortal
Classic song

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Jaiye Lo.mov / Post Your Songs Here For Free / Help A Nairalander Win This Award.thanks So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.