Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer (49667 Views)

WWE Legend Triple H Retires From Wrestling After 27 Years (video) / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo / WWE Legend Big Show Has Retired From Wrestling After His Contract Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by COOL10(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Very very creative

His level of creativity was on another level. He's one of the few WWE Superstars that the organization gave free hand to write his own scripts and act spontaneously. He was that good.

This thing pain me no be small. I'm speechless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by MrBanner(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Ola199:
Good morning well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday morning, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906.604.0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 166.908.8875
My name is Otukomaya Tunde

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.
32g + 2g
4glte

Price: 40k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
I also want to start a soft drink hawking business to avoid this hunger situation.

If you like remix your name in all kinds of ways, I go still catch you!

1 Like

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Iamkaro: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2023
This is a sad news for us all, May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by adedayoa2(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Gosh, a young man. Rest on Bray

1 Like

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by AareGaa: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Hope it's not steroid that's killing these guys.
He was too young

2 Likes

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Emperor5(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Rip...
36yr he look older than his age

1 Like

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Frankhendez: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
cry cry cry cry
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Mcslize: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
He died of heart attack. sad

Why are they always dieing of heart attack? Eddie Guerrero also died of heart attack. What are they taking that's making them experiencing heart attack?

1 Like

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Mcslize: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Too bad ..

We lost broda lee his team member last year I think

They said this one was murdered not that he died of any sickness.

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by femmycharles(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
RIP Bray white.....one of my favourite wrestler.....continues wrestle in heaven bro
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Mcslize: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
blingxx:
Rip to the dead.... Amazon kdp publishers.. Shall we?

You won go write about am?
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Justiceleague1: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is so sad,what happened to him!
They lost Luke Harper some time ago too
embarassed

I really loved these guys when they were called the Wyatt's family..BRAY WYATT,ERICK ROWAN,LUKE HARPER (also late) and then new recruit BRAUN STROWMAN.
Now it remains Erick Rowan and Braun Stroman

RIP WYATT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by winner37(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Too bad ..

We lost broda lee his team member last year I think

Luke Harper..!!!
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by deltaF0SS: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Justiceleague1:

I really loved these guys when they were called the Wyatt's family.. RIP WYATT.
watched their very first matches
sad to see
RIP man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Guyman01: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Herline:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Angela Ubi
G.TBank

8 years on this daily begging on Nairaland using hundreds of Monikers and borrowing women's accounts numbers and still your life never improve, why not try another skill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by BOYS2MEN: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eyahh finally dem don off Bryan Wyatt light....well rip no dey work...once you are dead ,you are already laying in peace..... grin
strangebutreal:

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/24/wwe-legend-bray-wyatt-dies-aged-36-19393620/
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by zudozz: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
I liked d guy. RIP.

That their wrestling drugs too much!
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by ElBenny(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gamezi:
Wyatt family gone.. first is luke harper now brynwatt 😞

Eric ROWAN is next
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by LivingTribunal: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobicove:
I have not been following wrestling for a while so I don't know him

Anyway may his soul RIP!
WWE will miss a legendary character

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by JDJ4: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
May his soul rest in peace amen
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by goody234: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
steroids
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Shedrack777: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=Gamezi post=125346216]Wyatt family gone.. first is luke harper now brynwatt
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Shedrack777: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mcslize:

Why are they always dieing of heart attack? Eddie Guerrero also died of heart attack. What are they taking that's making them experiencing heart attack?
he died of heart attack induced from covid medication complications. he caught covid before wrestlemania
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by JOemmy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
He actually looked sick the last time I saw him wrestle hope his death it's not related to his weight?
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by moneyissweet(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Now am in sivia pain.

Why fiend??

We will missed you dearly.
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by guru90: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
chai.... My Man don die.... Am crying.......
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by ignisaqua(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Yawy wawwy...rest on bray the fiend.
You were never urself after losing ur brother.

You had one of the best smiles and hardly defeated.

Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by KennethEnyi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nawa o
This one don jam Edo witch
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Ochies: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Rip Bryan
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by salamk(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
May his soul Rest In Peace☹️
Re: WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer by Mozegee: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nothing is in this world to bost off ,we came to this world Empty we shall return. He was just 36

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign 9 Year Old Nigerian Munir Muhammad Sada (Photos) / Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.