Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! (1519 Views)

Football Vip Picks / 45 Mind To Go! Predict The Scores Of These Two EPL Matches & Win N2000 Airtime / NO FIXED MATCHES!!!!:..Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Imagine getting sure winning games that triples your money every single day?
Join my Football WhatsApp TV: 0_7_0_8
_7_9_1_5_3_1_3 to view his daily predictions and win on every stake!

I also have a separate VIP WA group where I drop daily correct scores and selections for already fixed matches that will turn even ₦1,000 to give you a potential win of ₦500k to a Million-- and it's always a 100% win.
I proud myself by carefully selecting the best matches of the day so you never loose, and I mean it-- NEVER!

If you have account with any of the following bookkeepers like: 'Sportybet, Bet9ja, 1xbet, and Betking' Send me a "Hi, I want to start Winning" on WhatsApp: +234.7.0.8 7.9.1 5.3.1.3

1 Share

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Today's Special VIP correct scores are ready. Multiple combo: 100 odds
Safety: 100% win

If you doubt me, check my past correct score predictions. I'M THE BEST.

Add me on WhatsApp: +2347087915313
Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2023
26th August VIP Games won!!

Today's VIP games are ready. Say "I need VIP games" to me on whatsapp: 07087915313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by Brownbetsport24: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Betwinner sport bet offers an exciting and convenient platform for sports enthusiasts to engage in their favorite sports through betting. Here are some positive aspects of Betwinner sport bet:

1. Wide Range of Sports: Betwinner provides a diverse selection of sports to bet on, including popular sports like football, basketball, tennis, and cricket, as well as lesser-known sports and events. This extensive coverage allows users to explore various sports and find their niche.

2. Competitive Odds: The platform offers competitive odds that ensure users receive fair value for their bets. With attractive odds, bettors have the opportunity to maximize their potential winnings and enjoy a more rewarding betting experience.

3. Live Betting Option: Betwinner allows users to place live bets during ongoing matches or events. This feature adds an extra layer of excitement and engagement, as bettors can make informed decisions based on the game's progress, increasing the thrill of the overall experience.

4. User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be user-friendly, making it easy for both novice and experienced bettors to navigate through the site or mobile application. Users can quickly find their preferred sports, view available betting markets, and place their bets effortlessly.

5. Reliable and Secure: Betwinner adopts strict security measures to safeguard users' personal and financial information. The platform is licensed and regulated, ensuring fair play and transparency in all betting operations. Users can have peace of mind, knowing their transactions and data are protected.

6. Promotions and Bonuses: Betwinner offers various promotions and bonuses to reward its users. These can include welcome bonuses, free bets, cashback offers, or loyalty programs. These incentives provide additional value to bettors, enhancing their overall experience.

7. Customer Support: Betwinner provides reliable customer support services, offering assistance and resolving queries promptly. Users can reach out to the support team via email, phone, or live chat, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free betting experience.

While sports betting carries inherent risks, Betwinner strives to provide a positive and enjoyable environment for users to engage in responsible and informed betting. It offers an array of options, appealing odds, and user-friendly features, making it a popular choice for sports bettors.

Why not stake your money where your mouth is!
Also ability to chose the currency you 👍 like.

PROMO CODE:🔥▶️BD1985

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Today's 15th special free singnal 1.75 odds of the day. Stake and win. Edit if needed.

To join my VIP and have a 100% win rate everytime, whatsapp me: 0708 791 5313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2023
My Yesterday's 15th-Sept VIP 2.25 odds game won!
When you play my VIP, just sleep and forget it-- it's always a win.

Interested to play my todays 2.45 odds carefully selected VIP game, WhatsApp me now: 07087915313

VIP Matches starts 3pm

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Let me drop a free game for anyone viewing. 2odds. Stake and win.

To become my VIP member today, chat me on WhatsApp: 0708 791 5313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Yesterday's 16th- September (Saturday) VIP games, all won!

Stop loosing your money betting by yourself. Join my winning streak. I won't brag for what am not good at-- Let's make money this Sunday.

If you want to become my VIP member, Send me a "I want Today's VIP game" message on Whatsapp or call: 0708 791 5313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2023
This is today's Sunday 8 odds VIP game. 99.9 percent win...

Get this ticket and multiply your money x8

Interested to get the booking code for this VIP game, Whatsapp: 0708 791 5313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Four VIP games smashed and won yesterday!
Trust the game, trust my picks-- Tripple your Cash.

Today's VIP Game is available, matches to start by 4pm. If you want to swell your bank account whatsapp me to get the sportybet booking code.

WhatsApp/Call: 07087915313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Today 18th September Free Game Banker.
Stake and win.

If You want to become my VIP member and never loose on a game, Say 'Hi' to me on WhatsApp: +2347087915313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Free 4 odds Game of the Day.

This is not my VIP game so I won't guarantee a 100% win on this big odds game, so stake low and edit if you can.

But if you need my sure 100% VIP game with zero chance of loosing, message me on WhatsApp or Call: 0708 791 5313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Who's in to win very big again today??
7 odds game was won on the 19th. Today another Banker is set!

8 Odds VIP game available. 100% win. This game has been carefully selected.

If you need it, I'm selling the Sportybet booking code for 3k fixed. Interested, send me a "I want to buy today's Special 8 odds game" on my personal WhatsApp: 07087915313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 2:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Join my VIP winning streak with carefully selected matches that have zero chances of failure.

If you're tired of loosing on your sportybet account, chat me up on WhatsApp to start getting my games.

WA/call: 0708 791 5313

Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by korm2me(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Wearetogather:
does it really work?
Try ay your own risk. Scammers they are
Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by globalbuzz(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2023
I'll give you a free game to stake and win... After that you'll know whether am the best or not
Wearetogather:
does it really work?
Re: Football Vip Fixed Matches--- Win Everytime! by SandyZ23: 6:12am On Oct 11, 2023
korm2me:

Try ay your own risk. Scammers they are
Do you know anybody that can give a correct code without scamming people

(1) (Reply)

Watch English Premiership Matches Online. Absolutely Free! / Falcons Coach Talks Tough! / Watch AFCON 2013 Finals Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.