Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Obi Can Never Do Such - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Peter Obi Can Never Do Such (162 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Can Never Do Such by Temzgadgets1(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Peter Obi can never approve or pay 17.6 billion to anyone for AsoRock renovation. When that place was just renovated in 2019. That will be a high class corruption in his book.
Obi will use everything Buhari used, before leaving office. If you are not ready to use the old things in AsoRock as his appointee, he will show you the exit door. He will surely revenue these contracts to nothing more than one or two billion naira to renovate if truly truly necessary to do.
Share these corruption personified 13.9 billion and 3.7 billion naira renovation payments i am posting on this Nairaland platform in different social media platforms. Take it to Facebook, Instagram, telegram, threads, TruthSocial, BlueSky, twitter, blogs, etc until the government sees it. You have nothing to fear.
My handle name is watermarked on the documents, i am the one they will need to arrest.

But i be breeze.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Do Such by Temzgadgets1(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Temzgadgets1:
Peter Obi can never approve or pay 17.6 billion to anyone for AsoRock renovation. When that place was just renovated in 2019. That will be a high class corruption in his book.
Obi will use everything Buhari used, before leaving office. If you are not ready to use the old things in AsoRock as his appointee, he will show you the exit door. He will surely revenue these contracts to nothing more than one or two billion naira to renovate if truly truly necessary to do.
Share these corruption personified 13.9 billion and 3.7 billion naira renovation payments i am posting on this Nairaland platform in different social media platforms. Take it to Facebook, Instagram, telegram, threads, TruthSocial, BlueSky, twitter, blogs, etc until the government sees it. You have nothing to fear.
My handle name is watermarked on the documents, i am the one they will need to arrest.

But i be breeze.

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Do Such by adebayo987: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Temzgadgets1:

But i be breeze.
well, that's the reality of today for public office holders.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Do Such by Chochovini: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Temporarily, we missed a true leader in Peter Obi. Then we have one Orangutang looking corrupt druggie and his cabinet of thieves.
Though I said temporarily cos, till now, ALL EYES ARE STILL ON THE JUDICIARY.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Do Such by Kaybee7000(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lolz dey play

(1) (Reply)

Loan Apps: What You Need To Know / Earn #5k Or More Daily Without Investing Kobo With FREE TRAINING / Selling! 4bedroom Semi Detached + Bq @ Ajah. ₦65m. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.