Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

2007 Nissan Xterra Does Not Move In Drive Gear - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Nissan Xterra Does Not Move In Drive Gear (346 Views)

Why Are Naija Used Nissan Xterra And Pathfinder So Cheap / Help! My Car Goes Off When I Put In Drive Or Reverse. / Toyota Sienna 10 Pin Gear Not Working In Reverse But Works In Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2007 Nissan Xterra Does Not Move In Drive Gear by solreb: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2023
I use a 2007 Nissan Xterra which will not start moving automatically when you change to Drive gear, until you throttle the you experience very slow movement. On the other hand the car move in Reverse gear normally. While waiting for traffic light to change on an elevated portion of the road the car did not have enough torque to move forward. I had to reverse a couple of meters and then use sped to climb. I have replaced the gear oil with Nissan recommended Matic J and wash clean the filter. Yet no change. I need help
Re: 2007 Nissan Xterra Does Not Move In Drive Gear by Kwamecron(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Gear o tilo

(1) (Reply)

Navigating The Future: Buy Your Next Car With Crypto In Dubai / Companies-that-can-help-track-your-car-in-nigeria / I Need Help & Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.