Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Burna Boy Releases 7th Studio Album ‘I Told Them’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Releases 7th Studio Album ‘I Told Them’ (263 Views)

Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Releases 7th Studio Album ‘I Told Them’ by bisinah: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Nigerian music sensation Burna Boy has unleashed his highly anticipated seventh studio album, titled “I Told Them…”. The album, comprising fifteen tracks, is a testament to Burna Boy’s musical prowess and his determination to push creative boundaries.

This latest musical offering features an impressive lineup of collaborations and previously released tracks, showcasing Burna Boy’s diverse influences. Notable tracks include “Sittin’ On Top Of The World,” featuring the acclaimed 21 Savage, “Big 7,” and “Cheat On Me” with the British artist Dave. The album also boasts a unique rendition of Byron Messia’s hit “Talibans.”

Read more: https://www.primebusiness.africa/burna-boy-releases-7th-studio-album-i-told-them/
Re: Burna Boy Releases 7th Studio Album ‘I Told Them’ by Nbote(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Wack album.. He wasted the collabo with J cole

(1) (Reply)

Song Recorded With Phone / Popular Reggaeton Artiste Daddy Yankee Quits Music To Dedicate His Life To Jesus / Darlingnic__my baby ur numba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.