Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) (45913 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaign Raises Alarm Over Takeover Of Hotels By Yahaya Bello / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Thugs Attack Dino Melaye's Campaign Train In Odokoro-Gbede District (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by sevo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
j I’m not paid a dime but love to campaign for indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye cos’ of his passions to revived Kogi State to be on the lime light in terms of economic development, infrastructural development, good education development, good Agricultural economy and good roads and great health care development in Kogi State. Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate so far in the state. Come November 11th governorship Election, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship poll

Akukö Micheal Jackson
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
eddynaira125:
Anytime I see DINO I keep laughing

This man will loose before the commencement of the election

But that is not my problem, why am so happy is that, DINO will loose all the money he loot at Senate, PDP primary, and the presidential election

I don't see anyone within State and the National Level of the party sponsoring that fail ambition

The current Governor of Akwa ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo and Osun are very stingy

Rivers is a no go area, and the few within the Northern region understand politics and investment very well so I guess u know the update

Then finally Wike is the Governor/ACTING Governor of FCT or any name you will like to call it, and he will replicate what he did during the Presidential Election in Rivers
(Neighboring Governors, can still draw some string, and this one is powerful)

Dino will contend with the following persons
1. Bola Tinubu

2. Remi Tinubu

3. APC big wings he step on their toes

4. Wike ( Governor of FCT)

5. PDP loyalist/Sympathisers to the G-5

6. Falake

7. Bello

8. APC the entire party

The Order will be very simple, strip Dino down, and get appointment or retain your appointment, you see such order, my friend all hell will be let loose on kogi state, the country is hard so no body will like to play with is stomach

I agree with you until the part you said Wike will replicate Rivers in FCT . Lol 😂. Seems you don’t know the people of Abuja at all . Next election will clear your mind . If Tinubu and Wike works and the abuja people are fine , maybe Tinubu will win in abuja . Incumbents don’t usually win in abuja because we have front seat rows to see their stupidity.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
sevo:

Akukö Micheal Jackson
my response is paining you niiii. Funny naira lander. Clueless drug baron Tinubu is in trouble
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Stanchem029: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Salvation02:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Tony de Angela, I hail
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by sevo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
my response is paining you niiii. Funny naira lander. Clueless drug baron Tinubu is in trouble

you do know dino has his own share of bad skeletons in his closet... infact all of dem have... i just feel dino wants to upgrade his sport cars collection with kogi treasury if he assume seat
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Each and everyone knows that APC is a clueless evil and deadly party in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9nnrCZqmw?si=4l9nyMSUt_8x_vkA
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
sevo:

you do know dino has his own share of bad skeletons in his closet... infact all of dem have... i just feel dino wants to upgrade his sport cars collection with kogi treasury if he assume seat
which bad skeleton here. Till today, Efcc is not in indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye neck unlike the clueless treasury looter and clueless cronies in Kogi State. This is the Each and everyone knows that APC is a clueless evil and deadly party in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor. APC is a clueless party and the useless party in Kogi State. Enough is enough of treasury looters in power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9nnrCZqmw?si=4l9nyMSUt_8x_vkA
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Angrymode: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
So Kogi state cannot move past people like Dino in any elective position not to talk of being their governor. They should continue because it seems they are not tired of suffering.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Raysleek: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ventura1:
You seem not to know the meaning of drone shot
the thing tire me
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Charly68: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dino has no wife ,means he couldn't manage his home ,how come he wants to manage a state.. The Kogites should not deceive themselves,PDP has no solid candidate.. they need a matured and good tempered man to manage the affairs of the state
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by eddynaira125: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
blaise26abj:

I agree with you until the part you said Wike will replicate Rivers in FCT . Lol 😂. Seems you don’t know the people of Abuja at all . Next election will clear your mind . If Tinubu and Wike works and the abuja people are fine , maybe Tinubu will win in abuja . Incumbents don’t usually win in abuja because we have front seat rows to see their stupidity.

I think you misquote me

He will use is influence within the FCT to with hunt Dino, even though Wike contribution to his failure will not be up to 30%, is still dangerous for DINO, because Wike now operate in a close location to Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
eddynaira125:

I think you misquote me

He will use is influence within the FCT to with hunt Dino, even though Wike contribution to his failure will not be up to 30%, is still dangerous for DINO, because Wike now operate in a close location to Kogi state

My bad . I agree with you 100 percent then
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Thekaghan: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
The Must Humane Relation-Politician Senator Dino Melaye, Every situation is a test from Almighty Allah, in prosperity, He test our gratitude, in poverty, He test our contentment, in difficulty, He test our perseverance, delay in granting our request, He test our patience, in trial, He test our faith and obedience. May Allah grant us the spirit to pass any trial whenever we are being tested, Ameen. Happy Friday the lion king. SDM is coming…
you are one of the problem of Nigeria… Dino is everything that is wrong with humanity… go check his car garage and come back to argue with your ancestors. Can’t believe you are getting paid to stay foolish
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thekaghan:
you are one of the problem of Nigeria… Dino is everything that is wrong with humanity… go check his car garage and come back to argue with your ancestors. Can’t believe you are getting paid to stay foolish
you are talking about his car garage, that shows the level of inferiority complex you are and your level of thinking. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is not a poor politician but a silent millionaire. Do you know how many shares he has abroad niiii, this same dino melaye is into real estate business. I hope you failed woefully here cos’ you refused to create time to investigate more of Senator Dino Melaye here but only languishing in lies and propaganda. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship election 🗳. Oya rant more. It’s 13/14 LG out there f 21 LG in Senator dino melaye of Pdp favours. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Pdp !!! Power to the People
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Thekaghan: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are talking about his car garage, that shows the level of inferiority complex you are and your level of thinking. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is not a poor politician but a silent millionaire. Do you know how many shares he has abroad niiii, this same dino melaye is into real estate business. I hope you failed woefully here cos’ you refused to create time to investigate more of Senator Dino Melaye here but only languishing in lies and propaganda. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship election 🗳. Oya rant more. It’s 13/14 LG out there f 21 LG in Senator dino melaye of Pdp favours. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Pdp !!! Power to the People
once again you just demonstrated that you are a compound fool. So the exotic cars in his garage is a propaganda? grin grin at this level you’d force a demon down our throat at a price. Go get a life and stop campaigning for the foolish politicians else you will chop from the curses rained on them.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thekaghan:
once again you just demonstrated that you are a compound fool. So the exotic cars in his garage is a propaganda? grin grin at this level you’d force a demon down our throat at a price. Go get a life and stop campaigning for the foolish politicians else you will chop from the curses rained on them.
you are very poor in thinking here. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye has series of shares in different business in Nigeria and abroad, he’s a billionaire in naira already and buying expensive cars is his choice unlike you that’s thinking lowly here. Na drug baron Tinubu bad and harsh economy dey affect your thinking. Think like a billionaire and not illiterate thought I’m words here. Senator Dino Melaye has close to 3 master’s degree program in universities in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Unlike you, have you improve on your poor state of mind niiii. The same yahaya bello that has emptied the treasury in Kogi State is the one that you always celebrate cos’ of the looted mindset you and others have. Senator Dino Melaye coming on board has come to change things economically in Kogi State. He’s the best governorship candidate so far in Kogi State governorship Election. Come November 11th, senator Dino Melaye wins in landslide victories. Maybe you should check google how Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye reach the level of richness in his political career. Buying expensive cars in Nigeria and abroad isn’t a new thing for wealthy people. Oya wail more here Mumu
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by riczy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
really 🙊🙊🙊🙊
sure, with a M.Sc
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Thekaghan: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are very poor in thinking here. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye has series of shares in different business in Nigeria and abroad, he’s a billionaire in naira already and buying expensive cars is his choice unlike you that’s thinking lowly here. Na drug baron Tinubu bad and harsh economy dey affect your thinking. Think like a billionaire and not illiterate thought I’m words here. Senator Dino Melaye has close to 3 master’s degree program in universities in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Unlike you, have you improve on your poor state of mind niiii. The same yahaya bello that has emptied the treasury in Kogi State is the one that you always celebrate cos’ of the looted mindset you and others have. Senator Dino Melaye coming on board has come to change things economically in Kogi State. He’s the best governorship candidate so far in Kogi State governorship Election. Come November 11th, senator Dino Melaye wins in landslide victories. Maybe you should check google how Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye reach the level of richness in his political career. Buying expensive cars in Nigeria and abroad isn’t a new thing for wealthy people. Oya wail more here Mumu
Dino is a rogue and I don’t blame you bc you live your life for crumbs thrown at you by anyone regardless of who or what they represent. I see you wailing after the result is announced Dino Melaye is not a governor material he is better off a motor park chairman. Stop trying to paint a wolf into a unicorn and I’m sure Kogite will choose wisely.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thekaghan:
Dino is a rogue and I don’t blame you bc you live your life for crumbs thrown at you by anyone regardless of who or what they represent. I see you wailing after the result is announced Dino Melaye is not a governor material he is better off a motor park chairman. Stop trying to paint a wolf into a unicorn and I’m sure Kogite will choose wisely.
free me joor. Any candidate you create passion for and you want the candidate in power have subject him to be dolling some funds to me. This is where you are wrong here. I didn’t collect any dime from Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye here. I only want Pdp governorship candidate in Kogi State to win the November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate to win the poll. Kogi State Pdp are one indivisible
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
riczy:
sure, with a M.Sc
ok 🌛🌛

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by histemple: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
In this Very Season in the Name of the Lord of Host, Everything You Need to Survive this Period, such as Divine Provision, Divine Protection, Security, Peace and Comfort shall be Released on to You. No Physical Nor Spiritual Battle will Overshadow You and Your Family For the Lord shall Stand by You. You shall Hold Strong And God shall Fight for You. You and Your Loved Ones are Coming Out as Overcomers in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Any Power Assigned To Waste Your Soul shall be Wasted By the Fire of the Holy Ghost In The Name Of Jesus. Amen.
Good morning have a blessed Friday..

*WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST* SDM all the way.🤜

I just discovered that Dino is more busty than his female deputy.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
histemple:

I just discovered that Dino is more busty than his female deputy.
j 😂 you funny no be small. He’s tall and handsome politician
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Larryndelaw: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
deanofusa:
Dino my man. I hate PDP but love Dino so much. victoria ascerta sir
No wonder he decorated his house una .money
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Kepukepu: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2023
He won't win.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Knetpro(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Good for him
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) by Starhearts: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Na you dey foam here. You just dey wail and rant with your lies and propaganda that doesn’t hold any water. 😂 funny naira lander

How far oga
Hope ur eyes don clear now

Dino no make second self I told u b4 say DINO go loose woefully

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK / #endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.