Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,516 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? (1137 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by Uyomiya: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2023
helinues:

You are the one crying on your own thread. Second or 3rd monikers to revalidate your bunkum

Nama find work

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by helinues: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Uyomiya:

Nama find work

If you are referring to job like below, God forbids bad thing. When I am not mad

Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by Uyomiya: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
helinues:

If you are referring to job like below, God forbids bad thing. When I am not mad

The generational madness make you think you're important abi ?
Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by helinues: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Uyomiya:

The generational madness make you think you're important abi ?

I guess na wetin dey make you dey troll others online for years as na family affairs, sebi your village rich man made his money by trolling others

Ajoka
Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by Uyomiya: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2023
helinues:

I guess na wetin dey make you dey troll others online for years as na family affairs, sebi your village rich man made his money by trolling others

Ajoka

Find work old weakling
Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by helinues: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2023
Uyomiya:

Find work old weakling

I have got one already. It's left for you to get productive and stop wasting life and time away on futile efforts
Re: Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? by helinues: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
There shall never be a rest for the wicked and bitter souls.

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU Officials Set To Cornfess. / Just Imagine That Tinubu Was Japanese ... Guess What? / Don't Underestimate El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.