Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Black Market, Official Window Forex Dealers Drop Dollar Rate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Market, Official Window Forex Dealers Drop Dollar Rate (73 Views)

Black Market, Official Dollar Rate Gaps – LCCI Explains Why / See Naira To Dollar Rate In 1980- Nigeria Needs Reset / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Market, Official Window Forex Dealers Drop Dollar Rate by AmaB49: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2023
Black Market, Official Window Forex Dealers Drop Dollar Rate

Black Market, Official Window Forex Dealers Drop Dollar Rate
Authorised dealers and their clients traded the dollar at the rate of N771.69/$1 at the close of trading in the Investors’ and Exporters’ (I&E) window of the official market on Thursday. This is slightly below the N773.42/$1 rate reported on Wednesday, indicating the naira appreciated in value by 0.22 per cent, while the price of the United States currency fell by N1.73 kobo. At some point during trading in the official market, the dollar cost the clients as much as N799.90/$1 and as low as N700/$1, FMDQ Exchange disclosed in its foreign exchange (forex) data. FMDQ Exchange also reported that

https://www.primebusiness.africa/black-market-official-window-forex-dealers-drop-dollar-rate/

(1) (Reply)

What Methods Are Used For Slab Leak Repair? / Why Your Business Wants A Digital Marketing Agency To Survive / Breaking Cultural Barriers: The Global Appeal Of Animation And Motion Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.