Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice (845 Views)

VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years / Burning Bus At Toll Gate 7up Going To BERGER / Can Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by amoslove1: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hello nairalander, please I need a very good advice regarding my planed trip to our mother land nija. I have being out of the country for 4 a years plus so this is my first visit to Nigeria, is not that am having enough much money or something like that. But I just want to come home and see my family my mom and those little once they’ve also gave birth to on my absent. Even If I come to nija I don’t have lots of money to share to my friends and love once, but one thing for sure is that I have more than enough gift’s to share

My Question: is I need Camry or Honda. But must be full option with leather seat and the car must be very clean if possible Tokunbo. If we have any trusted car dealer in d house please your advice we be highly welcomed.

My price range is 1M To 1.2 Million. If I can still get a nice sweet jeep for same range no yawa shal. God bless you as you contribute to this . any picture sample can also be uploaded for me to see or send to my E-mail
Re: Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by amoslove1: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
Helo fellow nija please I do really need ur advice and ideal regarding my post. Thx you all
Re: Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by Kx: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
sure u wont create a problem for your family members b4 u return to europe/america;
what happens to the car on your departure?
Re: Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by llbhuds: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2011
Kx:

sure u wont create a problem for your family members b4 u return to europe/america;
what happens to the car on your departure?

lol, He is going to sell it na
Re: Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by werepeLeri: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
make sure you buy a Naija Sat Nav when you come - good to move around. Call Yemmy Alabi on 0703 694 9019 or Deji Alabi on 0805 579 4269
Re: Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by tunjiano: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
As a small boy,I'll advice U to ship ur car of ur choice 4rm the USA,example Honda CR-V,Because it's a very Rugged car 4 Nigeria Road,then wen going U'll sell at a very Resonable price,the only Problem is to target the car wen it arrive 2 Nigeria Port.
Re: Am Going To Nigeria After Years In Abroad: I Need Ur Advice by saintfrank(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ poster don’t mind some pple here…I can get a clean ride at d range of that 1.2 Milla in nija….try to contact good car dealer once you arrive…. I wish u a very save trip home.
How many pple can afford a ride of 1.2 milla in nija…, except ur way no pure

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Toks Toyota Camry(orobo) V4 Engine / HELP, My Car Is Going Nuts. / Most Xpensive Cars Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.