Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Job Scammers New Method - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers New Method (22723 Views)

Job Scammers And Their Scheme! (magil Construction Vs Belavargas Resort) / Beware Of Job Scammers / Job Scammers On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Scammers New Method by bonnyhope: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
hmmm ........Every where don cast for this country.
If the police really want to work, to track these guys is very easy with this info.
Who cares
Re: Job Scammers New Method by Qtsnow(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
princechineye:
Congratulations!

Dear CANDIDATE,

You are invited for an INTERVIEW with ODG Africa Ltd to be assessed and oriented as: FRONT DESK O. /B.D ADVOCATE

DATE: Friday, 25th of August 2023
TIME: 8:30am
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along Pencinema Bridge Ogba, Lagos.

I got the above mail today. I heard all this Odg people re scammers, is this true?

Na Multilevel people, you can find more reference to that address and others on Nairaland.
A quick search on Nairaland will do the trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Scammers New Method by Ohraybs(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
princechineye:
Congratulations!

Dear CANDIDATE,

You are invited for an INTERVIEW with ODG Africa Ltd to be assessed and oriented as: FRONT DESK O. /B.D ADVOCATE

OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along Pencinema Bridge Ogba, Lagos.

I got the above mail today. I heard all this Odg people re scammers, is this true?

The ODG I know sells clothes at Allen Avenue and you can try to come check it out cos their outlets is by the roadside which makes it safe

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by cenaman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Afonjas and scamming are 5&6.
Re: Job Scammers New Method by DKM123: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
They know jobs are hard to find hence people are desperate but your oga at the top with his fake and fraudulent statisticians say that there is job yakata and everyone is employed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Scammers New Method by BRATISLAVA: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:
This number 093011467 called me with claim that she is from First bank that I have an interview for a Receptionist role with email Adeola.Abass@firstbanknigeria.com and copied adeolu.adebari@firstbanknigeria.com and also omowole.p.orimoloye@firstbanknigeria.com. They use real first bank domain address and official signatures. However, the address is 35 kakawa street lagos island as against the real 35 marina road, lagos island which is the genuine address of First bank in marina. They sent a well addressed mail to me for front desk office role. Name on true caller for 093011467 is ikechukwu. Kindly take note when you get invite from them.

Are you sure it's the same domain name? You clicked a link to get there?

Most likely spoofed.
Re: Job Scammers New Method by HoneySwag(f): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
If the police really want to work, to track these guys is very easy with this info.
Too bad the system is so corrupt that even the police are the real criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Job Scammers New Method by Skillsnigeria: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Job Scammers New Method by soccerlite: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kcfresh2103:

You just highlighted what is giving the scammers effrontery to continue their dastardly acts

The scammers know that nobody is watching them and most likely no one would apprehend them

I just wonder for this nigeria, someone will be scamming with ordinary gsm number and using deposit bank that is opened with BVN to swindle still they seems untraceable

nigeria is in the lowest ebb of humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Scammers New Method by correctguy101(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
princechineye:
Congratulations!

Dear CANDIDATE,

Why ask if it's true?

Did you apply? If no, you know what time it is.. wink
Re: Job Scammers New Method by StUriah(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Zionists at it again.

I hear say Nkechi Blessing produced this Ogogoro and called it Omoluabi.

Re: Job Scammers New Method by Kdon2: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Truth be told, everything in the country right now is a scam.
From the president who i can swear with my life never won the election to the local govmt chairmen.even down to our family,friends, relatives including our love life .
All na scam
.#codedgalaxy

Don't be wailing like this! Not good for your mental health
Re: Job Scammers New Method by Chithauri(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:
From the president who i can swear with my life never won the election to the local govmt chairmen.even down to our family,friends, relatives including our love life .
All na scam
.#codedgalaxy
your entire existence is a scam. Puta boy
Re: Job Scammers New Method by Advancedman(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:
This number 093011467 called me with claim that she is from First bank that I have an interview for a Receptionist role with email Adeola.Abass@firstbanknigeria.com and copied adeolu.adebari@firstbanknigeria.com and also omowole.p.orimoloye@firstbanknigeria.com. They use real first bank domain address and official signatures. However, the address is 35 kakawa street lagos island as against the real 35 marina road, lagos island which is the genuine address of First bank in marina. They sent a well addressed mail to me for front desk office role. Name on true caller for 093011467 is ikechukwu. Kindly take note when you get invite from them.

All copied in the mail are Yoruba so funny
Re: Job Scammers New Method by okwah: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why did you decide to call the name ikechukeu when the real name on that number on true caller is Dapo
Relixy2k:

2 Likes

Re: Job Scammers New Method by biggy00000(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:

@ OP, are you job hunting-- have you given CV to people to help you submit?

If you have, make time to attend the interview as kakawa is in marina, CMS Lagos.

Also, you can Google search those mail addresses that were copied as they appeared legit.

For your safety (since you are concerned), share location with 2or 3 people while in transit.

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by ezenna191(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
First Bank has become their common platform to scam the people. The other day, one called that they sent me a mail to correct whatever on my account. I played on with him until he received sense.

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by oluwaseyi0: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
carvic:
Do they have Receptionist in a bank,? Just thinking aloud.

In head office and big regional offices ...yes
in local branches ...no

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by Connectionmi: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
This agent are trying too is cos you meet the bad one the good one are trying why is it in this country we have badmouth why the agent are bad wat of people selling items they just increase thier product anyhow is too bad pls let learn how to build not to scatter pls
Re: Job Scammers New Method by arantess: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:
Nobody should fall for this format especially if you haven't submitted any CV at the bank or company before hand

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by thegrinch(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:
All na scam
.#codedgalaxy

Don't bother to swear with your life about anything... Your life isn't worth much. Even your mum knows she scammed your father. Na the bricklayer next door she born you for...

You said and I quote... "All na scam"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Scammers New Method by Akaegwu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Every day things from different coded numbers.
Re: Job Scammers New Method by Judolisco(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:
I got similar mail from fidelity bank
Re: Job Scammers New Method by melonsgroup: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:
you're just as useless as your post
Re: Job Scammers New Method by melonsgroup: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
obembet:
Name on true caller for 093011467 is ikechukwu

No prob, authority will work on it
Check on your true caller madam authority..
Tribal bastard

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by Akaegwu(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
okwah:
Why did you decide to call the name ikechukeu when the real name on that number on true caller is Dapo
That's their way. Always shifting blame. Very useless people.

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by CaptainFM1: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:

Keep it simple, if you don't apply for a job, disregard their calls and/or messages.

1 Like

Re: Job Scammers New Method by odiereke(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
[Scammers of the highest order. quote author=princechineye post=125349246]Congratulations!

Dear CANDIDATE,

[/quote]
Re: Job Scammers New Method by codedgalaxy: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chithauri:
your entire existence is a scam. Puta boy
i dont't know if you are trying to be insultive or funny. But, what ever rocks ur boat, boy.

And talking about my existence being a scam, yes !, our existence in this life is a huge scam. For out of our on volition we were born and in same vain out of our own power we die.
Re: Job Scammers New Method by Akaegwu(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relixy2k:
Dapo from southwest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? / Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment / Things You Should Never Do At Your Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.