Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. (4640 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Chizaam2008: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
naija4life247:

He is our leader. You too should be happy with your leaders who are all drug traffickers

Please, stick to the topic!
We are taking care of our leaders. wink

Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by tolue42(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
naija4life247:

Only your family will experience what happened in Niger Republic. I hope you remember what happened after your Igbo brothers executed the first coup d'etat in Nigeria, Major General Aguyi Ironsi paid with his life, over three million other Igbos too paid for the sins of the few

Despite the deaths that occured during the civil war, this people are still clamoring for military to take over...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by tolue42(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
naija4life247:

It's the lawyers that are extorting Atikulation Abubakar and Giringori Obituary. Since the two of them and their lawyers couldn't prove in Court that either of them got more valid votes than Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban, the lawyers convinced the two dummies to try disqualification of the Ghost, that is Tinubu. You can't hold a Ghost

Obi is even stingy, but I want those lawyer to take part of Atikus Mikano generator money, maybe he will allow our electricity to be stable
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Phantom233: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
tolue42:

Lol.. stop wasting your time please
first of all I'm a yoruba, it's unfortunate that folks like you who know next to nothing regarding politics Will always use tribalism and ethnic sentiments to cover up or defend a criminal but if Nigeria must be great, your kind of mentality must be eradicated.
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by tolue42(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Phantom233:
first of all I'm a yoruba, it's unfortunate that folks like you who know next to nothing regarding politics Will always use tribalism and ethnic sentiments to cover up or defend a criminal but if Nigeria must be great, your kind of mentality must be eradicated.

Do you have sense for saying "someone" know next to nothing?? Must everyone sleep and face one direction as a REAL Omoluabi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Phantom233: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
tolue42:

Do you have sense for saying "someone" know next to nothing?? Must everyone sleep and face one direction as a REAL Omoluabi
actually the message wasn't for you but for one of your kind😜
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by GoodLife4live: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chizaam2008:

You are not serious.
I WAS HOPING IN THE COURTS. . . not that LOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL, rag-tag university with no national ranking.
You think we are fools here?
I NEVER BELIEVED ANYTHING THAT CAME OUT OF THOSE CSU UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS. . . THEY ARE ALL COMPROMISED.
Please, speak for yourself! cheesy

You think everyone is a fool like the lawyers representing the CERTIFICATE-FORGER? undecided
Only in places like Nigeria will such a cover-up fly.
Wait for it I say! kiss

TOO BAD WE HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO A FOREIGN COURT TO GET JUSTICE!
u are just pained that your school certificate holder didn't win the election... He is about to lule once again...

It has been written that akpu eater can never be nigeria PRESIDENT at dis dispensation...

Come back in 2037 after your master yorubas had done straight 8 years of ruling...
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Bigkoko: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
No more Bola A Tinubu graduated from CSU?

Just let the court grant AA prayer for full disclosure, every thing disclosed would be under oath. That's where the truth always pop up in America!!!! That's what they're trying to prevent!

Make disclosure under oath simple!

tolue42:
Please check one of the documents released yesterday by the university. I quoted a sentence there, it reads " Bola Tinubu the president of Nigeria, graduated from the university in 1979, one of HIS political opponent Abubakar". If the Tinubu that attended the university was actually a female it will reads "one of HER political opponent, or she's not contesting for any election in Nigeria"check the second mark down there.

I don't understand what Atiku is still looking for in the US court.
I hope disobedient children can go back to their hurts now, because some of them were saying the Tinubu that attended the university was a female.

Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by greatness77: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
tolue42:
Please check one of the documents released yesterday by the university. I quoted a sentence there, it reads " Bola Tinubu the president of Nigeria, graduated from the university in 1979, one of HIS political opponent Abubakar". If the Tinubu that attended the university was actually a female it will reads "one of HER political opponent, or she's not contesting for any election in Nigeria"check the second mark down there.

I hope disobedient children can go back to their hurts now, because some of them were saying the Tinubu that attended the university was a female.

It remain signature grin
They no sign am cool
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
tolue42:

You obviously don't know what he is looking for.

He is looking for the records of how he got into the university.
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by plaindealer: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2023
This is the part that got me, the University knowingly thumped Atiku and Obi in the nose, They specifically said Bola Tinubu, the President of Nigeria, and they used the word President and mentioned him by name to openly highlight the fact that they know exactly who they are talking about and who actually graduated from their University so all the nonsense and ignorant talk about a female or other rubbish is just nonsense.

This is a major sub and TKO by Chicago State University.

Another dead end for Atiku and Pandora loser...

What's next?

Na to just accept defeat... grin grin

Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by garfield1: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2023
ivandragon:
Hmm...

I don't see AA getting any joy from this case. BAT is well ingrained in CSU & they will not admit to any hanky panky.

I believe BAT graduated from CSU, but my question is who got admitted initially & with what documents?

That AA is in court is no reason to insult or mock the opposition. AA had good cause due to the obvious discrepancies in BAT's certificate. In fact, if it was the CSU that was screening a prospective student for admission in this day & age, it would reject that person based on the discrepancies.

Also, BAT has not helped by giving conflicting details himself.

However, it might be time for everyone to sheath their swords & put this administration on its toes to do the right thing for the citizens of Nigeria.

The bolded settles everything.the school is ready to stand by Tinubu whether he forged or not
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by tolue42(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Toks2008:

You obviously don't know what he is looking for.

He is looking for the records of how he got into the university.

Don't twist the narrative, it's all about the Tinubu was a female..
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Ajanakuasla: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Children of hatred that was trying to make us believe that Buhari was clone for 6 good years. Tinubu will be doing governance you will be doing wailing it just 50/50. Ride on.
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Don't twist the narrative, it's all about the Tinubu was a female..

Is that not also a record?

Your president is an imposter.

Argue with your keyboard
Re: Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. by wonlasewonimi: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
I was able to do a reverse look up on his SSN and found that the owner is between 51-63 years old. If I have time, I will get the middle name and gender and this case would be resolved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Over 14 Crude Oil Vessels In Four Months – Official / I’m On A Mission To Rescue Nigeria –buhari ! / PICTURES OF SARDAUNA AHMADU BELLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.