Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia (38163 Views)

Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos / 7-Year-Old Girl Defiled By Two Married Men In Their Compound In Lagos / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by PoloG: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Two married men allegedly gang raped an 11-year-old girl at Ndiolumbe Nvosi village in Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State.

The incident happened on Sunday, August 20, 2023, when the victim's mother, a widow, sent her on an errand.

The Abia State coordinator of Behind Bars Human Rights Defenders, Ochiegbu Marvelous, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, August 22, said one of the suspects identified simply as Ezigbo, has been arrested while efforts are being made to apprehend the other.

He also revealed that certain persons want the victim's mother to ‘settle’ the case out of court.

"We are a group of human rights activists and lawyers that hate injustice. I felt bad today receiving these complaints from a poor widow in Nvosi Isiala Ngwa. In her words “Nwam biko come and help me ooo. They raped my 11year old girl ooo and they are talking about settlement,” Mr. Ochiegbu.

"We are fully representing the little girl. We don't accept settlement of any kind. Just imagine this little girl to be your daughter and someone did this to her? What will be your actions? They kept mute!

“The case is currently reported to Area command Isialangwa Police station But am not comfortable seeing a male Police Constable (IPO) handling a case of Child defilement, I thought a female officer should do that best.

They will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is over by the police."

Narrating her ordeal, the victim said one of the suspects, Ezigbo, had been harassing her.

“My mommy sent me on errand on Sunday evening. On my way I saw Ezigbo and he told me to come. I told him to leave me and that I am not interested in whatever he wanted to say,” she said.

“After delivering the message, I wanted to pass the same road but changed my mind as he may catch me. I decided to follow a backyard road.

As I was about to pass a school, Ezigbo appeared out of nowhere. He said ‘I finally caught you’,”

"I ran away and he chased me. I took refuge in Dee Sunday's house but the man was not around. I stayed a while in the house. I thought Ezigbo had left but when I came out of the house, he and the other man, who is also from my village, caught me.

“Ezigbo covered my mouth so wouldn't be able to scream for help. He and the other man dragged me to one place where they tore my clothes and pant and raped me.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/two-married-men-allegedly-gang-r-at-pe-11-year-old-girl-in-abia.html

1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
😭 😭 😭 Imagine the damage they've caused the young girl 😭😭😭😭.
What a wicked world with evil souls 😂😂😂😂

68 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Jeon(f): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wonder shall never end with the presence of the male gender.

Both Men have pussy at home. May still keep chicks outside ,but the dicks are not satisfied.

@ ezegenigbonine ,was this your troll of yesterday?.

30 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by illicit(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ezigbo na weyrey ni

Playing hide and seek with 11 year old girl

Who does that

lipsrsealed

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by BoldBrainz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
D

D for Dickson.

4 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Bluntguy: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Life jail loading for Ezeigbo and his accomplice.

20 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Alchemy528: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
I saw the news by mistake
Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jeon:
Wonder shall never end with the presence of the male gender.
It's so 😭
11years ooo
I may understand so many things about life but you see that thing called penis, I may never understand it . 😭

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

D for Dickson.
Stop this is heartbreaking
Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
*Speechless*
Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Jeon(f): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
It's so 😭
11years ooo
I may understand so many things about life but you see that thing called penis, I may never understand it . 😭

I guess testosterone is the culprit .

13 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jeon:

I guess testosterone is the culprit .
How can a man gain erection for a child, it is shameful

20 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Sheker: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is bad
Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Spaxon(f): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
just as stupid as this crime is, it is worthy to note that the captions given to these sorta threads are misleading;

what photos are you gon show us?
photos of the men raping the girl or what?

you could just write; "two married men rape an 11 year old"
and ignore the "photos" part

tell me, what photos do you have?
silly!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Jeon(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
How can a man gain erection before a child, it is shameful

May we call that " fetish and fantasy come to reality "?.

Men are weirdos.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by accordadoga25(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hehehe..

Typical ipob mentality.

Cannibals!!!

Castrate the bastards.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Tonytonex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
11 yr old girl?
How their thing take enter?

7 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jeon:

May we call that " fetish and fantasy come to reality "?.

Men are weirdos.
This is beyond weird, this is insanity

3 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by kestolove95(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
They have raped her for rituals....a region known for 4tins...rituals, robbery, drugs and baby factory...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
People like this deserve to burnt alive

2 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Hollyharjii: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why am I not surprised? first thought it was Anambra when I saw the 'A'...

Na dem

8 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by YesDaddyTill203: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Prince of Aba and his cohort.

Pedophiles.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Jeon(f): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
This is beyond weird, this is insanity

Anything to satisfy the urge.

11 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Offpoint1: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
2 married men? What happened to their wives?

They should be castrated.

4 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by meum: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
What?!
Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by osuofia2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Evil... We missed the good old days of SARS. One bulet for don travel them to meet lucifer

8 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Iamkaro: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
These kind of men aren't supposed to live on Earth, may they pay harshly for their sin.

6 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Racoon(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Make sure pairs of pliers are used to clip and snap one each of their miserable scrotum to help them also feel the pain. Find solace poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia by Raskimonojendor: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Too bad. They should be castrated.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.