Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,876 members, 7,866,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Have You Failed CITN Exams Before? ………. Try This Exam Success Habit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Failed CITN Exams Before? ………. Try This Exam Success Habit (110 Views)

Can You Pass This Exam From 1859 ? / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Failed CITN Exams Before? ………. Try This Exam Success Habit by starryadmin: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you have failed CITN before, the feeling could be so devastating
and sometimes, we just give up.

The experience of failure has taught me that, success is just a step away if we try, but
when we refuse to try, that is when we actually failed.

According to Thomas A. Edison; many of life’s failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

When you decide to give CITN exam a try,
sometimes your mind just keeps asking you that, what if you fail this diet exam again?

My answer for you is, what if you pass this diet exam?

What you need now is to develop a new success habit;

• Stop thinking of your past failure and start visualizing that you will pass.

Don’t think of your past failure as failure, think of it as time-released success --Robert Orben.

Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. --Jack Canfield.

• Start seeing failure as just an event that happened to you, so never see yourself as a failure.
Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are.

Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.-- Robert T. Kiyosaki

Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford

• Find out what other students are doing to pass CITN exams, and then do the same.

If you are really ready to pass this diet, just do what other successful students are doing.

• Join FREE online Telegram class, save yourself the stress of attending physical class.
Click here to join our FREE CITN telegram class

http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class/

• Use Video lecture, save yourself the stress of using voluminous text books. You are writing CITN exams to pass not for research.

• Get CITN 30 Days Exam Success Blueprint, this will help you finish the syllabus including answering past questions within 30 days.

Ready to start CITN exam preparation NOW?

Get CITN Video Lectures, Past Questions and 30 Days CITN Exam Success Blueprint.

Call Starry Gold Academy on; 07086810335, 08023428420, 08123189141
Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

You can join our FREE CITN Telegram classes, click here to join,
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class/

Starry Gold Academy
No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.
Our Offline Video Tutorials:

ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, and others.
www.starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

Unlock The Secrets To Skyrocketing Website Traffic In 2023 / React Training In Chennai / Change Of Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.