Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date (211 Views)

How To Take Loan On Flypay App: Borrow Up To 700k / Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... / How To Successfully Get Loan On Renmoney Without A Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by Stamfordluiz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good evening nairalanders, I'm a young married man with kids things has been kind of hard recently in the country and I want to try elsewhere which I'm sure will be much more better.
The issue right now is that I want to borrow some money from loan firm to add up with the one I saved before traveling which I know that I can't pay back monthly but can only pay after a year or more.
The question right now is will the loan firm come for my family when I'm not in the country ?
Re: What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by Mozino007(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Na your quarantor go surfer ham!
Re: What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by advanceDNA: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
..depending on the loan company...

they might visit ur address to seize things that may be valiable...some crazy loan compnay can arrest ur folks if they are available so they can recover some of their money especially if the money is plenty...
some will go after ur guarantor....

.. but why do u want to borrow money u dont want to pay back at the agreed time.??

Baba....Do unto other what/how u want them to do unto you.......
Re: What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by Stamfordluiz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
I won't be able to pay back monthly, but will pay in a year time including the accumulated fees.
advanceDNA:
..depending on the loan company...

they might visit ur address to seize things that may be valiable...some crazy loan compnay can arrest ur folks if they are available so they can recover some of their money especially if the money is plenty...
some will go after ur guarantor....

.. but why do u want to borrow money u dont want to pay back at the agreed time.??

Baba....Do unto other what/how u want them to do unto you.......
Re: What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by Obierika(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Stamfordluiz:
Good evening nairalanders, I'm a young married man with kids things has been kind of hard recently in the country and I want to try elsewhere which I'm sure will be much more better.
The issue right now is that I want to borrow some money from loan firm to add up with the one I saved before traveling which I know that I can't pay back monthly but can only pay after a year or more.
The question right now is will the loan firm come for my family when I'm not in the country ?

If you're planing to japa with the loan it's best you be upfront with the truth so that you don't put your family and guarantors into unnecessary trouble!
Re: What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by Stamfordluiz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Obierika:

If you're planing to japa with the loan it's best you be upfront with the truth so that you don't put your family and guarantors into unnecessary trouble!
Thanks for the idea
Re: What Happens When One With A Family Defaults To Repay Loan On A Due Date by Blueace247(f): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Don't add to your problem bro..all the best

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: Start Ecommerce Business In Nigeria And Make Over 400k Monthly / New Investment Opportunity / With My Pattern The Avaitor Game Will Surely Pay You Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.