Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Deadly ' Prostrate Disease' Destroyed By The GOD Of CHOSEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deadly ' Prostrate Disease' Destroyed By The GOD Of CHOSEN (145 Views)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deadly ' Prostrate Disease' Destroyed By The GOD Of CHOSEN by Gospelpreacher1: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
I DON'T KNOW I WILL BE ALIVE. I LOOKED LIKE I WAS DYING BUT GOD OF CHOSEN SAVED ME.

Bro Donatus was lost on words to use to Glorify this Great GOD of CHOSEN for showing him mercy and giving him a new life.

His problem began in the month of May this year.
He discovered that whenever he goes to urinate, what comes out is in droplets. His bladder will be full, but he will not be able to pass out urine properly.
According to him, he was managing it , thinking it was as a result of ulcer or diabetis. Until few days later, the worst happened! He could no longer pass out urine. The thing blocked. His body began to swell.
He was rushed to the Hospital by his family. He was diagnosed of Prostrate.

As there was no place to pass out urine, His body began to swell. The doctor's put a urinary catheter inside of him which he used to pass out urine.
He was given some drugs by the doctors.
According to him, he was dying. When you look at him you will know he was dying.

After 8 days the pipe was to removed by the doctors so he could begin to take the drugs.

The pipe was removed and and he was discharged. After that, the worst happened. He felt a bite on his Scrotum. His scrotum began to swell up. It became so big . He found it difficult to walk. He called his Family and told them he was dying as the pains was too much to bare. By the next morning he was looking like a corpse. He was rushed back to the Hospital.

It was a friday.
While in the hospital, His wife informed him of a program of the Lord's CHOSEN happening in Lagos that weekend 24th and 25th june, titled GOD THAT DOES WHAT NO MAN CAN DO.
Straight from the hospital in the east, they travelled down to Lagos for the Crusade. They arrived Lagos by 11pm that Friday.

The next day Saturday, they were in the Lord's CHOSEN for the program.
He came to the Lord's CHOSEN with Prostrate, a swollen scrotum, passing out blood and pains all over his body. According to him, he was at the point of death.

When the servant of God mounted the podium and began praying, he was suprised to hear the servant of God call his problems one after the other as if he knew him he was there.

According to him , he heard the God's Servant clearly say
I Cancel Prostrate in JESUS NAME.
I Cancel urinating of Blood in JESUS NAME.
I Cancel the Evil growth in your body in JESUS NAME.
Everything he was suffering from was mentioned and CANCELLED.
According to him, went he got home that day, he discovered that Something had left his body.

On Sunday he returned for the concluding day of the program. He heard God's servant mention his problems again in the course of prayers and CANCELLED them.

According to him, from that Sunday, he became a new being. His whole system returned to normal. Even his face and looks changed. The person who travelled down to Lagos from onitsha looking like a dying man had suddenly changed and revived.
Everything in his life changed instantly.

Something that really suprised him according to him was his swollen scrotum. The scrotum that had swollen big. He was thinking that he would go for an operation.
He said how it disappeared, he does not know! The GOD of CHOSEN wiped out the whole nonsense!

According to him, when he looks at his body, he wonders at the Greatness and Goodness of the GOD of CHOSEN.
What no man could do, GOD did it for him.
What the Doctors and experts could not do, GOD of CHOSEN freely did for him.

It does not matter how decayed your problem is,
It does not matter who has attended to you with no result.
Try the GOD of CHOSEN! The GOD of CHOSEN is not a GOD of long stories. HE is a GOD of REALITY.

Services in the Headquarters at oshodi apapa expressway IJESHA in Lagos holds on
Sunday 8am
Tuesday revival service 8am and 5pm
Thursday counselling and deliverance 8am.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmIr9GfEJ5A?si=6xl80UvJ_HLiV5vZ

(1) (Reply)

With This Formula You Will Become Great. Apostle Joshua Selman. / The Lifter Of My Head EA Adeboye / Control Your Thoughts Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.