Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja (9940 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by xukwaa: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Hahahaha!

You just reminded me of the adult babies that Nnamdi Kanu used to give assignment to be drawing circles and arrows on pictures.

I laugh in "Buhari must remove his cap".

And we were told wise men approached from the East. What bollocks!

The East of Nigeria is from where the foolish arrive.

cheesy Circles and arrows. In the end they were insinuating all kinds of rubbish about their supposed dead Buhari before and even after the APC presidential primaries with respect to Tinubu. grin You can imagine the mentality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Goldminner1: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Goldminner1: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nice.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Goldminner1: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
ImoleNaija:

The propaganda/slander ended with election. It gave Obi 95% votes in the Southeast though grin.

WASTED VOTES cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by ChyjoskyJ: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
How is this news now.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by chaloskyx: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
not really his bad socii economic policies and decisions regarding Niger is enough comic relief for us
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin It baffles me how nobody is talking about Tinubu wearing Pampers anymore? What happened to these people? cheesy Is it that they are now tired of the slandering? undecided
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by BeijinDossier: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Conference
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Knetpro(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Ok o

Our fingers are crossed.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by zudozz: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2023
So this common criminal just put judiciary ruling on hold just dey emilokan dey go?

He is very shamelesz n his supporters are worse!
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Bluntemperor: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2023
ImoleNaija:

The propaganda/slander ended with election. It gave Obi 95% votes in the Southeast though grin.

It's their method of Operations on the Social Media, as Agents. You never see them offering Solutions to Problems they once help to create under disguise , biases and religiously motivated -that the unproductive Nigeria, that was depending on a Single Product - OIL ,all her life since 1960, would have a quick Solution in just two - Months of awakening to the Economic reality!
The gaulibles audiences are really being Scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Burob: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Silasjona:
Please Ooo.

This is not the type of news average families want to hear.

People are suffering Oga president.
A cup of Rice is approaching 300 as we speak
The President should come & give you rice, you in a state where the rice is, & you will not go & harvest it for export?

Agriculture is under the jurisdiction of the state government.

Or please just tell me one thing the President can do about the rice issue?

It is President in Abuja? Please blame your governors if you don’t see cheap rice in your state.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Burob: 2:26am On Aug 26, 2023
zudozz:
So this common criminal just put judiciary ruling on hold just dey emilokan dey go?

He is very shamelesz n his supporters are worse!
You never start to wail yet, all eyes πŸ‘€ on the judiciary indeed.

Na intellectual koboko this judges go take lash you disobedient miscreants.

Rest assured, you will witness government magic in action.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by zudozz: 2:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Burob:
You never start to wail yet, all eyes πŸ‘€ on the judiciary indeed.

Na intellectual koboko this judges go take lash you disobedient miscreants.

Rest assured, you will witness government magic in action.

When u type with ur #200 data finish, remember to drink garri with salt as usual, Mr. Seyi Tinubu!
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by aQUINandmore: 2:57am On Aug 26, 2023
If by chance or luck I attend this conference I'm very sure I will have at least five sugar daddies after the conference.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Starhearts: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin It baffles me how nobody is talking about Tinubu wearing Pampers anymore? What happened to these people? cheesy Is it that they are now tired of the slandering? undecided

IPOB dey destroyed dere land with sit at home order..... Simon Ekpa dey press dere ball

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Xox1945(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2023
The most corrupt back door president I will try all to continue his corruption campaign at NBA
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2023
chaloskyx:
not really his bad socii economic policies and decisions regarding Niger is enough comic relief for us

Is that's why the United Nations supported Ecowas, the AU too, the United States of America, France, U. K because of his bad social economic policies and decisions regarding Niger. grin

See if you are poor, you are poor.
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by brandahi: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2023

Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by Hellonearth: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Hopnubbing with MBA or increasing their salaries will not save you.They either save you and kill Judiciary or sacrifice you to save judiciary &democracy
Re: Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja by chaloskyx: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lol they would support it cause its benefits their economies however how has Nigerians benefitted by those policies you can give me your answers I'm waiting
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Is that's why the United Nations supported Ecowas, the AU too, the United States of America, France, U. K because of his bad social economic policies and decisions regarding Niger. grin

See if you are poor, you are poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Community Ravaged By Erosion Cries Out For Govt Intervention / Enugu Government Rehabilitates Intractable Etudo/Awkunanaw Street / My Politics, My Life, My Joy, By Lamidi Adedibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.