Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave (29378 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by HighTable(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
No action since, and sanction is biting, Niger may continue to issue and escalate this orders until someone is triggered.
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Chizaam2008: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
vengertime:
All I want is for Northern Nigeria to burn to Ashes , they're all terrorist that have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair

Amen!!!!
About time too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by sukkot: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
hopexter:

Ogbono and Amala! Wahala food grin

See you wey still dey find sugar for your garri dey talk of fried goat meat and grass cutter for this economy. Who dey support you? grin grin
that mane angelicbeing dey live for malmo sweden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by OmoOshodi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
If dem born Niger well...they should throw atomic bomb inside our Northern states

I want to check something
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Moniya4Real(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fire ko, water ni. You better pray make one strong leader that has the genuine interest of Nigeria at heart come and rescue us from these western / imperialist stooge and puppets we have had since independence, who call themselves “Leaders”. Bunch of thieves and venal leaders

phemmyfour:
Whom the fire want to roast will first rub oil on the body.....Niger is playing with fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Gaddafih001(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
SILVERLINES:
angry

Is he still there

I beginning to like these juntas more and more
They know where their problem is and are tackling it. Until Nigeria take this part we will still remain this way
If you know wetin dey happen inside Niger now, you will never wish your worst enemy that.

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy carry ya potmato and leave

make like a tree and leaf
e be like say you get potmanto that year Sukkot? 😅. Now that Prigozhin done cold what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
I support tinubu not going to war against junta. Sanctions and leave it there. Don’t bring more enemies to Yoruba people. This is not our problem

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Cajal(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Does he even need to be forced or told to leave??! Does he not have sense?!!

France never talk wetin Dem really dey find for these small African nations.
Abah
They have almost 2000 army stationed in that country fighting the jiahadists
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by skywalker240(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
suolboy:
France has some 1,500 troops stationed in Niger to aid in fighting jihadist groups that have plagued the country along with the wider Sahel region for years.
The truth is gradually coming out.
You can see that the so called 1500 troops are military adviser's for the jihad's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by skywalker240(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:

Fire ko, water ni. You better pray make one strong leader that has the genuine interest of Nigeria at heart come and rescue us from these western / imperialist stooge and puppets we have had since independence, who call themselves “Leaders”. Bunch of thieves and venal leaders

Tell the slave master lover jare

1 Like

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by sukkot: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
e be like say you get potmanto that year Sukkot? 😅. Now that Prigozhin done cold what next?
🤣 potmanto and keg. Boarding school lol. Ermmm prigozhin absence or presence don’t stop the show. The agenda is BRICS takeover. It’s a bigger agenda than prigozhin. If in fact prigozhin was neutralized then I trust that it was for the greater good. Maybe he was hobnobbing with America. They did pay him a few millions of dollars a few weeks ago and he supposedly double crossed them so maybe Putin found out he didn’t fully double cross them and was in fact playing both sides. Now this is assuming he was indeed killed cuz you never know with these people. Prigozhin may be resurrected from the dead after 3 days in the pit 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by FoggedBrain: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Small nyash dey shake grin
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by nomolos92: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
Whom the fire want to roast will first rub oil on the body.....Niger is playing with fire

Seems you're a lu-na-tic
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by toxtimmy: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Standing up for your people and country to you is playing with fire?... why is France even there? Who forced france to go to Niger? Why can't France give people of Niger visa free entry to France?

phemmyfour:

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by nomolos92: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Your Governors and Pastors are not the one's destroying your destiny, but Northern Nigeria.
It's a shame that your like mined zombies are the ones celebrating Ibori as a saint, while you see Ganduje as criminal. The ashes that you want to see will soon be on your door steps.

Shut, dirty almajiri beggars, you guys ruined Nigeria from the days of Abacha to Buhari

Bloody thieves!
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Princedapace(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Does he even need to be forced or told to leave??! Does he not have sense?!!

France never talk wetin Dem really dey find for these small African nations.

France hold those countries down. They never granted them independence. France, UK, USA are so evil to other races.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Dpharisee: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Slimcea:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Only you 20 different begging monikers created in a day
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Dennisbulkan: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
phemmyfour:

Niger is playing with fire against foreigners in their own country? White racists are right about all they say about the black Africans after all undecided
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by nomolos92: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Peppysco:
Niger might probably provoke France into a fist fight very soon. At this point, the country is not in any position to poke any bull in the eye. The young guy really needs a lot of diplomatic advisors.

They're taking the revival of their country serious and kicking out the thieves and you're here talking nonsense

France is the worst of all colonizers

4 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by okoloto: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
All francophone countries have no independence grin France milking them dry hence they are the poorest nations on earth. Britain not better but na sense then dey use grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Dpharisee: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Blake755:
if they west need uranium then let's them build the industry in Africa
If they west need gold let's them build industry in Africa
If the west need oil and gas let's them build the industry here
African has the highest natural resources then why are we poor 💯...... Mali head of state
Its actually Ibrahim Traore the President of Burkina Faso that asked that question and not Mali
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
sukkot:
🤣 potmanto and keg. Boarding school lol. Ermmm prigozhin absence or presence don’t stop the show. The agenda is BRICS takeover. It’s a bigger agenda than prigozhin. If in fact prigozhin was neutralized then I trust that it was for the greater good. Maybe he was hobnobbing with America. They did pay him a few millions of dollars a few weeks ago and he supposedly double crossed them so maybe Putin found out he didn’t fully double cross them and was in fact playing both sides. Now this is assuming he was indeed killed cuz you never know with these people. Prigozhin may be resurrected from the dead after 3 days in the pit 🤣
Nah, he was toast the day he engineered the mutiny. That was precedent that could not be ignored. No leader would tolerate that as that could be counter productive in the long run and if you read between the line of Putin's statement he had a complicated destiny, you'd know that like you said, he had to be sacrificed for the greater good. Perhaps he was just an expendable project of Putin that needed to be disbanded at that junction.
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by nomolos92: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
sukkot:
rubbish. putin and china and iran and india getting ready to swoop in like an eagle to destroy the usa and france. armageddon is here. battleground africa. we have GOD and history and the tide on our side. africa will be pryed away from the jaws of the lion and scorpion and vulture and serpent and raven. freedom is here. mercury retrograde in virgo. the birthing season. birth of freedom and birth of judgement

Russia, Iran and China will give you freedom?
Just dey play grin grin
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Peppysco:
Niger might probably provoke France into a fist fight very soon. At this point, the country is not in any position to poke any bull in the eye. The young guy really needs a lot of diplomatic advisors.

Provoke how?
By telling a parasite to leave your house you call it provocation....
You need a slave master to enslave you
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by sukkot: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jazmine10:
Nah, he was toast the day he engineered the mutiny. That was precedent that could not be ignored. No leader would tolerate that as that could be counter productive in the long run and if you read between the line of Putin's statement he had a complicated destiny, you'd know that like you said, he had to be sacrificed for the greater good. Perhaps he was just an expendable project of Putin that needed to be disbanded at that junction.
what mutiny ? That whole thing was planned by Putin to deceive America . There was no mutiny. It’s KGB deception espionage throw you off the trail move. That’s also why I am saying is this another trick ? These KGB boys are full of tricks
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by sukkot: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
nomolos92:

Russia, Iran and China will give you freedom?
Just dey play grin grin
not because they like you. Because they want to take over from America and the west. BRICS
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
sukkot:
what mutiny ? That whole thing was planned by Putin to deceive America . There was no mutiny. It’s KGB deception espionage throw you off the trail move. That’s also why I am saying is this another trick ? These KGB boys are full of tricks
You may be right there but question is to what end? I mean Africa's the new frontier... What with BRICS how does it promote the interest of Moscow? It don't look to me like that's what the agenda they are pushing? I mean there's no love lost between the dead guy and the top brass and i'am sure he's made strong enemies + Putin needed to consolidate on that leakage anyway? Anyways interesting times both home and abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Goldminner1: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good
Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by AfonjaPriest: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Slimcea:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
sukkot:
not because they like you. Because they want to take over from America and the west. BRICS
All Africa needs are Pan Africanist with the mold for self determination and vision for the new Africa devoid of colonialism/neo-colonialism like but unfortunately corruption is institutionalised in Africa, there are weak systems and puppets financedand backed up by the slave masters and systemic sabotage of the young folks. So it's all the same thing in different forms... All that the likes of Haile Selassie, Kwame Nkrumah etc fought for seems lost cause at present day Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by Dcaliphate(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy carry ya potmato and leave

make like a tree and leaf
🤣🤣🤣 Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme / Ukrainian Forces Liberate 4 Villages In The Kharkiv Region / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.