Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kwara State University Engineers Successfully Converted PMS Vehicle To Electric - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kwara State University Engineers Successfully Converted PMS Vehicle To Electric (497 Views)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State University Engineers Successfully Converted PMS Vehicle To Electric by joelbooks: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
This evening, I'm excited to inspect an electric vehicle that a team of engineers in Kwara State had successfully converted from gasoline engine by a team of great engineers from the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete. The vehicle works perfectly with different accessories.

This is innovation at its finest, and a clear indication that we are fast turning the corners as our country steadily joins the world to reduce over reliance on fossil fuel and adopt cleaner energy. This innovation could not have come at a better time as governments at all levels make different efforts to ease the inconveniences associated with the removal of fuel subsidy.

I commend the team of engineers led by KWASU's Head of Technical Unit Centre for Sustainable Energy and Chief Technologist at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering AbdulAzeez Akande. I also commend the Acting Vice Chancellor of the university Prof. Shaykh Lukman Jimoh, who led the team to Government House Thursday evening, all of them driven in the electric vehicle.

I assured the team of our constant support as they do more to deploy technology and their own will-power to make life worth more living for. The future is here, and I'm super glad that Kwara is in the race to the top!

For a start, I have directed the team to convert some government vehicles to use electricity for immediate deployment on campuses for the benefits of our students

https://twitter.com/RealAARahman/status/1694829863645954125

Re: Kwara State University Engineers Successfully Converted PMS Vehicle To Electric by successmatters(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Is it not jumping from frying pan to fire? grin

At least you can find fuel from black market at 800 naira each line, compared to when their national grid collapses like the epileptic patient in Aso Rock, how can you recharge the vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University Engineers Successfully Converted PMS Vehicle To Electric by Treasure17(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Even the owo mi daa crew will adjust.
Re: Kwara State University Engineers Successfully Converted PMS Vehicle To Electric by azadus18: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
AA

(1) (Reply)

Clean Lexus Gx For Sale , 4.7m Negotiable. Fastest Finger. / 08 Corolla Manual For Sale At Abuja / Please My Good People Kindly Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.