Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? (349 Views)

See A Simple Method For Removing A Ring Stuck On Your Finger / When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger / Does Size Of A Ring Light Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by Alliswell73: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
How much one can budget at least for a raw gold ring?

Please, I'll appreciate your responses.

Thank you.
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by dawnomike(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Alliswell73:
How much one can budget at least for a raw gold ring?

Please, I'll appreciate your responses.

Thank you.
It all depends on how many grams you are buying.
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by Alliswell73: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2023
dawnomike:
It all depends on how many grams you are buying.

Thanks for your response. Please, could you give a realistic price based on the grams as you mentioned? Like for so-so gram, the price... And can one get a gold ring of 30k?
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by dawnomike(m): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Alliswell73:

Thanks for your response. Please, could you give a realistic price based on the grams as you mentioned? Like for so-so gram, the price... And can one get a gold ring of 30k?
You can not get a real gold ring for 30k. What you can get for that amount may be carats of gold not gram of gold.
For real gold ring, it depends upon the international price of gold and exchange rates for that given day. Just budget 150k to 250k depending on the weight you are getting.
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by Osobi32(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2023
It's depends on the gram and it also depends if it's fashion ring or normal ring.
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by Alliswell73: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
dawnomike:
You can not get a real gold ring for 30k. What you can get for that amount may be carats of gold not gram of gold.
For real gold ring, it depends upon the international price of gold and exchange rates for that given day. Just budget 150k to 250k depending on the weight you are getting.

Very insightful, sir. I really appreciate it. Is carats of gold would also be durable because I don't have up to the quoted amount you mentioned?
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by dawnomike(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alliswell73:

Very insightful, sir. I really appreciate it. Is carats of gold would also be durable because I don't have up to the quoted amount you mentioned?
Carats is gold electroplating, that is a ring coated with gold. It is measured in carars and not grams like pure gold.
It is quite durable depending on the amount of carats but, it will eventually wash and wear off over time.

Secondly, unlike real gold, you can't resell it for the right amount in the future if need be
Re: Can One Get A Ring Gold With This Price? by Alliswell73: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Carats is gold electroplating, that is a ring coated with gold. It is measured in carars and not grams like pure gold.
It is quite durable depending on the amount of carats but, it will eventually wash and wear off over time.

Secondly, unlike real gold, you can't resell it for the right amount in the future if need be

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Any Genuine Spot&bumps Removal Product Pls / Product Promoter Needed / Enhance Profits With Clothing Dropshipping's Clothing Dropshipping Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.