Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Help Me!!! I Don't Want To Drop Out From School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me!!! I Don't Want To Drop Out From School (358 Views)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! I Don't Want To Drop Out From School by EniolaSaint: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hello, everyone.
I would try to explain my situation as brief as possible. I'm a student in one of Nigeria federal university. My family is financially handicapped. I have been working in a factory since late June (when were given holiday)of this year in order to save some money for myself so that I could pay some of my fees.I don't want to dropout. I have a very strong urge for education and at the same time a very strong CGPA. I still have four more years to complete my BSC degree. I worked as much as I can during the holiday but the money I could raise is barely enough for accomodation fees.I have dashed all hopes.
We have resumed this August and I'm yet to go to school. I'm very depressed. My last hope is the Student Loan that was recently created by the government. I could have been able to pay the fees myself but recently the hike of levies paid in the university is beyond my conntrol.I need your help on how to apply for the loan.
Please, save me.
The session has started already and I'm still at the factory. I have been thinking about this for days but no solution. Please my last hope is the government Student Loan
,please guide me on how to apply for the loan since they have now remove all restrictions.
Please don't let me dropout from school.
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Want To Drop Out From School by tobby20: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
EniolaSaint:
Hello, everyone.
I would try to explain my situation as brief as possible. I'm a student in one of Nigeria federal university. My family is financially handicapped. I have been working in a factory since late June (when were given holiday)of this year in order to save some money for myself so that I could pay some of my fees.I don't want to dropout. I have a very strong urge for education and at the same time a very strong CGPA. I still have four more years to complete my BSC degree. I worked as much as I can during the holiday but the money I could raise is barely enough for accomodation fees.I have dashed all hopes.
We have resumed this August and I'm yet to go to school. I'm very depressed. My last hope is the Student Loan that was recently created by the government. I could have been able to pay the fees myself but recently the hike of levies paid in the university is beyond my conntrol.I need your help on how to apply for the loan.
Please, save me.
The session has started already and I'm still at the factory. I have been thinking about this for days but no solution. Please my last hope is the government Student Loan
,please guide me on how to apply for the loan since they have now remove all restrictions.
Please don't let me dropout from school.
send your matric number if you are real I’ll pay to your school portal directly

5 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Want To Drop Out From School by EniolaSaint: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
tobby20:
send your matric number if you are real I’ll pay to your school portal directly
Sir, should I send this to you privately along with a proof of my CGPA? Please give me your WhatsApp number sir.
Re: Help Me!!! I Don't Want To Drop Out From School by Bright12660(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
EniolaSaint:

Sir, should I send this to you privately along with a proof of my CGPA? Please give me your WhatsApp number sir.
I believe he meant you should reply him, there by sending your matric number publicly here.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: 2024 Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Trainee Program - Ifutureconnect / ICAN May 2024 Diet Exam Fee / Krypton.sx Reviews: Simplifying Crypto For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.