Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Come And Learn Oo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Come And Learn Oo (144 Views)

This Thing Wan Spoil My Fine Boi Abeg Help Oo / A Twitter User Begs NCDC To Come And Arrest His Father / 15 House Of Reps Tested Positive To Covid 19,come And See Reaction On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Learn Oo by AdetoyeAyomikun: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Almost another case of suicide in FUTA in just a month

Come and learn, ooh. Firstly, I was like, "Who is this one, bayi?" But I later realized you will see there is value in what this bro is saying, ooh.

For me, I believe someone killing himself is from pressure and others, and I believe it's also in how simple he thinks it is. And I tell you that what we watch has an effect on us.

But the question is, who controls what we watch? It's we ourselves, nah.
For me, I disliked k-drama before, but somehow somehow, some of the guys in the hostel made me start to watch. And the mumu thing about k.d is that if you don't watch more than 20 episodes, the film no go end...
Later, I was like, "Guy, if you continue watching this stuff, what will be your definition for love?" Oya, full stop, I no watch.
Ask some girls, believing that love can ignite from when a boy and girl touch each other's hands 🤣..and several stupid things✌️..They call love.

Ask yourself a few years ago, if a guy touched you like 50 times, you had no problem with it. But now, if your friend touches you too much, oya, nah to shout "gay shit!" Why? Because we have watched so much stuff like this in movies, and we are living it.👌

Unfortunately, we are also promoting it. Imagine one idiot girl saying she knows herself and has decided to be gay in this same FUTA 😭..Ask her why mumuishly, she will say because of heartbreak🥱.

We are responsible for what we watch and see. Know what affects you. Your mental health is important. You are not to watch everything. What your friend is watching is not necessary to watch.

Your health is important. Your mental health is very important, shey you hear...

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Wisdom Teeth / Eye Supplements Market Size, Growth And Research Report 2029. / Unlocking The Path To Inner Peace: Yoga Teacher Training Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.