Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

For Your Own Benefits. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Your Own Benefits. (99 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Your Own Benefits. by Aladeintl: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Last year, I ran a challenge on my blog www.joelalade.home.blog titled #ReviveYourRelationship for 30 days. I will do the video version here.

Out of that 30 days, I dedicated a particular week to food cos family that cook together look together namely Jollof rice, kunnu, zobo, etc and that post till date is the most liked and viewed on my website.

I am still looking for a way to force her to write 50 food recipes and preparation methods before she resumes from her maternity leave for a blog I want to create for her.

Guy, giving your wife, wife berth for self expression is actually for your own utmost benefits.

Giving her allowance to peacefully, 'encourageously' and joyfully worship her Lord will pay in the long run for a long time.

Encouraging her to make her own money can prolong your life.

I say again, your wife's growth is for your own benefits directly or indirectly thru your children.

Forget about if she will turncoat tomorrow. You don't know and the fact is that she may not.

Even if she turns, how does that remove from you?

(1) (Reply)

Days Of The Week Name Challenge ��� / What Is Digital Product School And How Can It Benefit You 100%? / Online Gifts For Her: Celebrating Family Moments With Special Occasion Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.