Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Titled: All These Practices Are The Feaces Of Rome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Titled: All These Practices Are The Feaces Of Rome (107 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titled: All These Practices Are The Feaces Of Rome by TGYM: 3:37am On Aug 26, 2023
TITLED: ALL THESE PRACTICES ARE THE FEACES OF ROME

My little children, Good new day.

You are welcome, I want to start from the movement of yesterday, when you people were going, you discovered it was raining, and the road was bad when you were going to Alaba yesterday. You tried to avoid and remove your leg from bad/dirty water.

I promised to use what you know to teach you what you don’t know. How did you see that dirty road?, It was not good. If you are wearing white cloth and the dirty water touch your cloth. What do you think will happen?, It makes it dirty. If you are trying to avoid a dirty place. I cannot be a friend of a sinner and cannot come close to a sinner. Can you wear the clothe again and go to anywhere else?. But if you wash it you can wear it.

However, if you wear it like that, it is then people will see you as a dirty person. This is how sin is. If you come to me, I will wash you, you will be clean. That is why I am calling men to come then I will wash them.

I think you are comfortable in this parlour. The children of the daughter of your Maker Yahweh had defecated here but they cleaned the faeces. But if they had left the feaces here, what do you think would have happened? Check since they had been presence of children, if all the feaces are left, you will not be comfortable here. That is why I am not comfortable with the name Jesus. It is the feaces of Rome. You cannot be comfortable at the presence of feaces nor matter how friendly you are with the people, you will run back. If they realize that it makes people to run back, they will clean it up. Then they will say it has been cleaned. That is when men will come, and as they come, they will see it is clean. Now, see it this way, if the place is left untidy [unkempt], when the house owner comes, himself will definitely chase them out and will get another person who can keep the place clean and put there. All these practices are the feaces of Rome.

As the owner of the earth I have come to remove them and replace them with another people. If it happens that male and female beauties of life of your Maker Yahweh tell you that where you will defecate is that room where you stay, you will be uncomfortable. The services that they are rendering are deification before Me in Churches. I am not comfortable with their services.

If it happens that there is no toilet where you can defecate, you will feel uncomfortable. If there is toilet but unclean, when you go there, you will run back. I want you to understand that all the establishment in this world are all defecations and bad.

If a woman cooked food and the food finished, the pot will be dirty. Nothing will make you to cook anything with that pot again unwashed. But will not like to sight the pot again. But when it is clean that is the time the pot will be useful. But if you have not washed it, you will be looking for another pot to use and cook, when you are not be able to find, though you have 1st to 3rd pots and you want to cook urgent food, you will not be able to cook (if they are all dirty).

No matter how I love man, how do you think that I will be able to use man with the foundation of evil. But if the pot is clean then, you can put your hand in it. How do you think that I can use unbeliever to establish My righteousness. Then if man cannot use a dirty pot to cook, then, I cannot use the establishment of the Rome to establish My righteousness, all the practices of Rome is idolatry.

Children, no matter how you love your earthly child and the child rub feaces all over the body, you cannot carry the child close to your chest. What you will do is to look for water and soap and clean the child, and then you can carry the child. The smelling of a sinner is greater than that of a child with feaces. That is why I want to wash all My children, all of them are smelling. If a child that has grown up is still urinating, how do you think that the child will be neat? All the pastors are smelling, the only solution is to come to Me and I will cleanse you.

(1) (Reply)

If You Love To Worship God, Then Join Worship The King Whatsapp Community / Different Steps To Wealth Creation With Mathew Ashimolowo / God Does Not Cause Accidents Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.