Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Shipping From Texas To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shipping From Texas To Nigeria (302 Views)

Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From Texas To Nigeria by 7bucklife: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2023
Please I want to ask,how can I ship some items from texas to nigeria. The items are perfumes and some car accessories like balled joint,02 sensors. The shipping companies refused to ship as they said its prohibited especially for perfumes. Is there anyone here who can assist me.
Re: Shipping From Texas To Nigeria by Taiwo20(m): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Search for @mikkyangel, @mayorall
Re: Shipping From Texas To Nigeria by 7bucklife: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
How come that no one knows you.
dilicond:
AT DILICOND CONCEPT, WE OFFER CHECKOUT ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:

* EBAY✓✓✓

* AMAZON✓✓✓

* ALIEXPRESS ✓✓✓

* ALIBABA✓✓✓

* OFFERUP✓✓✓

* LETGO✓✓✓

* CRAIGLIST✓✓✓

* 5MILES

* AND ALL PLATFORMS THAT ACCEPTS PAYPAL AND MASTERCARD PAYMENT.

WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU SHIP OUT YOUR PRODUCT FROM CHINA AND US STRAIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION HERE IN NIGERIA AT A VERY AFFORDABLE SHIPPING RATE.

YOUR ITEMS ARE SECURED AND SAFE WITH DILICOND CONCEPT AS WE HELP YOU FOLLOWING UP ON ALL SHIPPED ITEMS DAILY TILL IT ARRIVES YOUR DESTINATION.

CHAT US UP ON WHATSAPP THROUGH OUR NUMBER BELOW IF YOU NEED ANY OF OUR SERVICES.

0901 029 7817

(1) (Reply)

Asus Vivobook 17x 490k / UK Used Clevo Gaming Laptop - 32GB RAM, 1TB, Core i7, GTX 1070, 8GB Nvidia, RGB / Samsung Ultra 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.