Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Urgent Sale!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Urgent Sale!!! (442 Views)

Hacked PS4 Console For Urgent Sale @130k LAGOS / Neat PS4 For Urgent Sale / PS2 And PS3 For Urgent Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Sale!!! by Darejoe60: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2023
TWO MONTH OLD Slim and hacked ps3 with 10games and 2 controller for sale ...

Working perfectly and in great condition

Reason of sale ... Owner was gifted a ps4

#55,000

All accessories plus HDMI intact.

0...9...0..2..9..2..0..3..9..0..5[b][/b]

Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Danielomisco(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Angel55555(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Scammmmmmm, if not, prove otherwise.

Re: Urgent Sale!!! by abiodunbright(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
scammer every where

1 Like

Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Darejoe60: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Angel55555:
Scammmmmmm, if not, prove otherwise.
Before shouting scam like a dim witted person have you called on whatsap video to see if its scam or not or did anybody ask you to make any payment before sending anything to you? is 55k that big for you to think someone would want to risk his integrity to scam someone with a low mentality like you? you wont call or make enquiries you'll just sit on a broken bench somewhere and start typing nonsense... oga it's called common sense PLease use it.

Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Darejoe60: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
abiodunbright:
scammer every where
abiodun bright if you know @adex games then you should know i dont scam, I have been dealing with adex since 2019 even though low thinking people called him scam and i have never had issues ... one post and one goose is shouting scam already.... may their souls find rest
Re: Urgent Sale!!! by abiodunbright(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Darejoe60:
abiodun bright if you know @adex games then you should know i dont scam, I have been dealing with adex since 2019 even though low thinking people called him scam and i have never had issues ... one post and one goose is shouting scam already.... may their souls find rest

You think everybody stupid not to smell the coffee from the picture you used for the advert. I was expecting you to use your common sense but it seems you are the same person using different I.d on nairaland.
Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Angel55555(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Darejoe60:
Before shouting scam like a dim witted person have you called on whatsap video to see if its scam or not or did anybody ask you to make any payment before sending anything to you? is 55k that big for you to think someone would want to risk his integrity to scam someone with a low mentality like you? you wont call or make enquiries you'll just sit on a broken bench somewhere and start typing nonsense... oga it's called common sense PLease use it.

If someone is lacking common sense, it's you.
You posted an image gotten from THE INTERNET, we have seen cases where people have been scammed using such pictures. I busted one on the clearance sale few months ago.

As a seller, what's stopping you from posting the real image of what you want to sell? I won't apologise for what I said. I said if the post is not a scam, then prove it, you posted an Internet picture and you expect me not to assume it's a scam. Abeg, learn to do do the right thing.

My question is, why didn't you post the real picture of what you wanted to sell ?

Why did you use an Internet picture?

Now, send a picture of the console, let's compare it to the picture you sent earlier on.
Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Angel55555(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Darejoe60:

"is 55k that big for you to think someone would want to risk his integrity to scam someone with a low mentality like you? you wont call or make enquiries you'll just sit on a broken bench somewhere and start typing nonsense... oga it's called common sense PLease use it."

Lol. I made my point on why I think your post is likely to be a scam. The burden is on you to prove otherwise, which you're yet to do, is that not what scammers do ?

I've made more money than you will ever make in your wretched life. Why in the world would I call for a product that I am 100% sure is not real ?

Do you think I am a stupid person like you, or I don't make my research before buying things on NL. I've spent more on consoles this year to be worried about a paltry sum of 55k, which is a fortune to you, oloshi.
Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Queengolden(f): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2023
Still available?
Re: Urgent Sale!!! by Angel55555(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Queengolden:
Still available?
Yeah, it's Christmas period.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Play Station 3 SOLD SOLD / Mortal Kombat 11 And Uncharted 4 For Sale / Gaming Laptop..SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.