Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

14years old girl troubling her mum. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14years old girl troubling her mum. (2718 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14years old girl troubling her mum. by ahnie: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
I haven't really had decent sleep for days now,which is the least of my concerns

We housing an ex neighbor and her 2 daughters who for reasons which I wouldn't want to disclose are putting up with my family pending when they secure accomodation.

This lady has 2 daughters one aged 14yrs and the other 12yrs.

M having concerns with how the 14yrs old is treating the mother,i wouldn't say the mum has spoilt her,I just don't know what's wrong with her....maybe youthful exuberance.

This child insults her mother anyhow,throws objects at her,use deteriorating words on the mother like idiot,ewu,nonsense woman.

Yesterday again she did it in my presence,I told was forced to give her some resounding slaps,and told her to get the hell outta my house or I would take her to the barracks to be beaten.

I don't have strength to deal with teenage rascality now,I have 2 lil kids that growing and I wouldn't want them to think it's cool trash treating a mother like that.

This girl just wouldn't want to engage in domestic chores,she seats down and watch people slaves for her.

This morning I woke her up with a stern warning that she has to engage in chores like washing the loo,mopping,and fetching water if she really do not want to see the ugly side of me.

Annoying of them all is...all those small dirty bob Marley boys with dirty dreadlocks are beginning to lurk around in my compound all because of her which I will not entertain.

I understand it's her time...but she should do it with moderation,I have kids that age in my compound and they're cool headed, why's her different?

I just hope she will not fall pregnant soonest,I told the mother she really has alot to do.

7 Likes

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by illicit(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Too sad

shocked
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Bluntguy: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:
I haven't really had decent sleep for days now,which is the least of my concerns

We housing an ex neighbor and her 2 daughters who for reasons which I wouldn't want to disclose are putting us with my family pending when they secure accomodation.

M having concerns with how the 14yrs old is treating the mother,u wouldn't say the mum has spoilt her,I just don't know what's wrong with her....maybe youthful exuberance.

This child insults her mother anyhow,throws objects at her,use deteriorating words on the mother like idiot,ewu.

Yesterday again she did it in .y presence,I told was forced to give her some resounding slaps,and told her to get the hell outta my house or I would take her to the barracks to be beaten.

I don't have strength to deal with teenage rascality now,I have 2 lil kids that growing and I wouldn't want them to think it's cool trash treating a mother like that.

This girl just wouldn't want to engage in domestic chores,she seats down and watch people slaves for her.

This morning I woke her up with a stern warning that she has to engage in chores like washing the loo,mopping,and fetching water if she really do not want to see the ugly side of me.

Annoying of them all is...all those small dirty bob Marley boys with dirty dreadlocks are beginning to lurk around in my compound all because of her which I will not entertain.

I just hope she will not fall pregnant soonest,I told the mother she really has alot to do.
Even you really have a lot to do.

2 Likes

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by JoshTim: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2023
Imagine....using cuddling glove to treat this issue. You dare not try this with my dad or mum,....you will be served the cold treatment. A 14 years old is not beyond the rod, spare it not and save the child. That child needs to be dealt with seriously.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by izonborn098(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
The mama na olosho that is the children don't have sense....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Solofresh2: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Hmmmm don't tolerate any rubbish from her.I like the fact that you are turning up that way.Is the mother a weakling or is she handicapped
Sometimes I just wonder how some parents pamper their children to the extent of disrespecting them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by janvier27(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023
There are many ways to discipline. Her mum isn't using any. That's why she'll have no rest.

8 Likes

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by TimT: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Don't mince words... The woman has spoilt her children... There's a limit you can go to interfere in the lives of children who aren't yours...
Just send the whole lot of them packing out.. so the woman can deal with her children's behaviour herself....
The way you lay your bed so you lie on it...
The woman has laid her bed, you shouldn't lie on it....

That's not youthful exuberance, that's plain "Lack of home training"...

10 Likes

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by ahnie: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2023
Bluntguy:

Even you really have a lot to do.
How?
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by ahnie: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
Hmmmm don't tolerate any rubbish from her.I like the fact that you are turning up that way.Is the mother a weakling or is she handicapped
Sometimes I just wonder how some parents pamper their children to the extent of disrespecting them
The mom is not a weakling, she's the type that tolerate and accomodates every rubbish thrown at her.
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Where is their father? They need a stern father figure.

Is there no man in Gilead?

They are all bad influences, don't allowed them contaminate your child especially your son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by henrimoto(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2023
@Ahnie, Abeg, I get questions to ask.

Is the mother of the girl disabled in any part of her body ? Like...leg, hand ...mouth...?

You say the girl Pikin na 14 yrs, abeg, she pass Pikin wey them go discipline? ...abi you don relocate to UK ni, where them no dey discipline Pikin.

14yrs, girl Pikin fa! Wey never reach anywhere. That means if she reach 18, na beat she go dey beat the mother na.

Which kind yeye African parenting. be that on the part of the mother.

4 Likes

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:

Is the mother of the girl disabled in any part of her body ? Like...leg, hand ...mouth...?

You say the girl Pikin na 14 yrs, abeg, she pass Pikin wey them go discipline? ...abi you don relocate to UK ni, where them no dey discipline Pikin.

14yrs, girl Pikin fa! Wey never reach anywhere. That means if she reach 18, na beat she go dey beat the mother na.

It is too late
They are already broken and damaged
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by ahnie: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:

The mum is not disabled.
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by henrimoto(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
Hmmmm don't tolerate any rubbish from her.I like the fact that you are turning up that way.

Is the mother a weakling or is she handicapped
You don ask the question wey I ask...As I dey read the write up self...body dey pepper me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by ahnie: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is too late
The 12yrs old acts normal no issues with that one.

But you see the one I mentioned has already started collecting dicks.
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by henrimoto(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is too late
...No!! It's not too late for Amendment.
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by henrimoto(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

😲😲...Even at that ! The more reason she needs iron hand...her discipline no go be children own....because she don dey "do" no go mean say her head no go correct.

But Ahniee, no let these people rub you and your family yeye soap.
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by ahnie: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:
...No!! It's not too late for Amendment.
What can be done to correct her at this stage?

Mum still funds her acct,buys her fancy seductive wears and phone.
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by slimjohn2k5: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2023
That slap supposed to come from her mother to resit a loose nut in her brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Solofresh2: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

The mom is not a weakling, she's the type that tolerate and accomodates every rubbish thrown at her.
Yes you can accommodate every rubbish thrown at you but not from your own kids
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Kingosytex(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

We housing an ex neighbor and her 2 daughters who for reasons which I wouldn't want to disclose are putting us with my family pending when they secure accomodation.

M having concerns with how the 14yrs old is treating the mother,i wouldn't say the mum has spoilt her,I just don't know what's wrong with her....maybe youthful exuberance.

This child insults her mother anyhow,throws objects at her,use deteriorating words on the mother like idiot,ewu,nonsense woman.

Yesterday again she did it in my presence,I told was forced to give her some resounding slaps,and told her to get the hell outta my house or I would take her to the barracks to be beaten.

I understand it's her time...but she should do it with moderation,I have kids that age in my compound and they're cool headed, why's her different?

At the bolded, the mum is the cause of her predicament. You don't pamper a child to stupor and expect her to be well behaved, it doesn't work like that.
The kid obviously thinks she is the boss and I don't blame her a bit because her mum obviously made her so.
What on earth stops the mum from being the driver? What on earth stops the mum from taking the driver's seat? What on earth stops the mum from showing the kid who the boss is?
The mum should let her know that she had long been a woman before she dreamt of having those tiny oranges on her chests that attract those Bob Marley boys.
The woman should deal with it, she left the kid on the driver's seat. The kid don dey drive am go where she know know.

At the bolded and italicized, the kid is simply lazy because she sees people who do her chores for her?
Those who do that should quit, she will take up her responsibilities.
How I wish I'm opportune to meet this kid in person, her one month presence around me will teach her what life is all about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Rich4god(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2023
As a parent, the best thing you can do for your children is to keep them away from social media. Social media is damaging our youths. The things they see and do online is giving them the boldness to talk to adults without fear.

In as much as there are some advantages of been on social media, but it's better to have an old school child than have a child whose inspiration is drawn from social media.

That's a disaster to the family.

Na when you old as a parent you go understand the wickedness of gen-z children whose life is on social media.

1 Like

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Kdon2: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

This part really crack me up grin
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by henrimoto(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

Okkkk...the reason why she no dey gree do any house chores.

...At the bolded. At this junction, I comment my reserve". " I comot body for matter wey them no need solution"

I thought the mother of the girl is/was helpless about the girl's behavior but she is not.

Ahniee, the person wey serious headache dey her front, no care, na you wey dey near her dey care.

....continue to dey bear am, if you fit bear am. Hear this one, "e go get as you go take scold the girl sef, her mother go quarrell with you"

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by WhisperedNoise: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2023
No offense, but what should we do? Your post lacks any moral story or purpose.

1 Like

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

Too bad

Very unfortunate
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by KingMack(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Sometimes na KARMA dey pay the mama🤔

1 Like

Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2023
That's her mother problem since she can't drills her daughter,an elder who can't talk to their kids would be able to run Helter skelter
Re: 14years old girl troubling her mum. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2023
ahnie:

Lol.. The mum is a LovePeddler! She's just Jealous because her time is almost over, The daughter will only continue the family business.. Dont waste your time!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Ladies Lets This Inspire You. / Why No Baby Yet After 3yrs But I Say Happy 3yrs Aniversary To Banky W And Adesua / Can A Non Legally Married Couple Seek For A Legal Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.