Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC (24044 Views)

Police, DSS, NSCDC In Supremacy Battle In Osun / Atiku, Wike, Makinde, Others In Supremacy Battle For Control Of PDP / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by GetSenseNow: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kdon2:

You need better reasoning brain
hahahahahaha....have you now seen how you shot yourself in the foot? You lots are incredibly daft
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Kdon2: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
GetSenseNow:

hahahahahaha....have you now seen how you shot yourself in the foot? You lots are incredibly daft

I don't talk to brain dead
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by MEGAWATCH: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Kdon2:

To answer your question, I will say using your brain is better than using your mouth all the time. Common sense is not common that's why your region remain inconsequential slave to other Nigerians. Piss

Hahahaha!

Your answers to his question shows he is 💯 percent correct. I expected you to prove to him with examples that the Yorubas are not afraid of the north but you resolved to insulting him instead.

The way you Yorubas avoid the north but pick up fight with your southern brothers so easily always cause us to wonder.

Like Tarlor asked, Has the North beaten you people before?
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by MEGAWATCH: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Myer:

Like I was telling an Igbo colleague of mine, Easterners don't make good politicians by virtue of your socio-cultural orientation and tradition.

There are 3 ways to handle matters;

1. By Force/War
2. By Manipulation/Deceit
3. By Diplomacy/Pèace

Yorubas believe in all three but we are taught to employ option 1 only when options 2 and 3 have failed. We only resort to war when efforts at peace and manipulation have failed.

Igbos employ optiona 1 and 2 before option 3.
Igbos only resort to peace when manipulation and war have failed.

In fact igbos believe first in manipulation and deceit by default as you always believe you are smarter than other so you try to take advantage od good people bwcause you see them as mumu not identifying that we only choose to be good because it is the best not because we are not smarter than others, but for God and the greater good as imparted by our own original cultural values.

Even among yourselves you try to outsmart one another and because of that you see different eastern states do not trust each other.

I've taken my time to break this down as succinctly as I can. My intent is not to argue but to open up a means of introspection and dialogue.

Please let's try to be detribalised by not being biased or sentimental to our tribes. I will be glad if you likewise share your other observations about Yorubas.

So the beaten of some NIGERIANS by Yoruba people in Lagos thinking that they are Igbos during the last election in Lagos is also a sign of your deplomatic strategy?

Most times I sincerely believe some of you usually think you are talking to brainless people.

His point was simple, the Yorubas are always Tmid replying towards the north but will easily pick up fight against any Southerner why? That's what you are not answering.

We remembered how many Yorubas fought with Obasanjo and Jonathan but became dumb during Buhari's government, even when the did better than that clown called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Myer(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

So the beaten of some NIGERIANS by Yoruba people in Lagos thinking that they are Igbos during the last election in Lagos is also a sign of your deplomatic strategy?

Most times I sincerely believe some of you usually think you are talking to brainless people.

His point was simple, the Yorubas are always Tmid replying towards the north but will easily pick up fight against any Southerner why? That's what you are not answering.

We remembered how many Yorubas fought with Obasanjo and Jonathan but became dumb during Buhari's government, even when the did better than that clown called Buhari.

By virtue of providence and our colonial masters, the North is in Power and Rules Nigeria. Going to war with them will be asinine.
We would rather employ diplomacy than war in such case.

Biafra is a clear reminder of what happens when you go against those in authority who are more powerful than you are.

Which is why when I see some young igbos clamoring for another war I simply pity their ignorance. They did not live to witness the bloodshed, the hunger, the desperation, the helplessness and hopelessness that plagued the Easterners.

War is a lose-lose. However one side loses more. Which is why Diplomacy/Peace remains the best option.
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Kdon2: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

Your answers to his question shows he is 💯 percent correct. I expected you to prove to him with examples that the Yorubas are not afraid of the north but you resolved to insulting him instead.

The way you Yorubas avoid the north but pick up fight with your southern brothers so easily always cause us to wonder.

Like Tarlor asked, Has the North beaten you people before?

Like I said common sense is not common. Go figure
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by complexstuffs(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:
Nothing concern me with the evil party

I want to ask Yoruba people a question

My Ronu PLC. Why is so rare that even when the North insults and tame you people

You people find it so difficult to insult them back

Why are the Yorubas so scared of the smallest Hausa or Fulani man

Them dey beat una?

Why are IPOB cannibals always thinking everyone is as uncivilised and insultive like them.

Have you ever seen a Hausa man insulting people from other regions?

Why is everything about IPOB cannibals always about hate hate hate?

Why is it impossible for IPOB cannibals to love others.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by MEGAWATCH: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Myer:

By virtue of providence and our colonial masters, the North is in Power and Rules Nigeria. Going to war with them will be asinine.
We would rather employ diplomacy than war in such case.

Biafra is a clear reminder of what happens when you go against those in authority who are more powerful than you are.

Which is why when I see some young igbos clamoring for another war I simply pity their ignorance. They did not live to witness the bloodshed, the hunger, the desperation, the helplessness and hopelessness that plagued the Easterners.

War is a lose-lose. However one side loses more. Which is why Diplomacy/Peace remains the best option.

Hahahaha!

For you seeking not to be part of NIGERIA is a war to you?

The Scotts did it, south Sudan and and many others.

If not wanting to be part of NIGERIA is seen as tarboo, then this must be a slave camp.

On the other hand, I sincerely try to wonder how comfortable the Yorubas can operate in the NIGERIA without the IGBOS?

The Yorubas will always need the Igbos in NIGERIA more than the north do.
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by simpleseyi: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2023
No human being living or dead can outplay Emilokan Tinubu in this game. He is the god of Politics
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by simpleseyi: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Taylor90:
Nothing concern me with the evil party

I want to ask Yoruba people a question

My Ronu PLC. Why is so rare that even when the North insults and tame you people

You people find it so difficult to insult them back

Why are the Yorubas so scared of the smallest Hausa or Fulani man

Them dey beat una?

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Myer(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

For you seeking not to be part of NIGERIA is a war to you?

The Scotts did it, south Sudan and and many others.

If not wanting to be part of NIGERIA is seen as tarboo, then this must be a slave camp.

On the other hand, I sincerely try to wonder how comfortable the Yorubas can operate in the NIGERIA without the IGBOS?

The Yorubas will always need the Igbos in NIGERIA more than the north do.

It's not seceding that's the issue, it's how you go about it.
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by MEGAWATCH: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Myer:

It's not seceding that's the issue, it's how you go about it.

Hahahaha!

Can you tell us the best way to go about it so that Yorubas will support effectively without feeling disadvantaged.
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Myer(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

Can you tell us the best way to go about it so that Yorubas will support effectively without feeling disadvantaged.
Learn from Tinubu, that's the template.
It took 20 years but here we are.

The North know if Tinubu hadn't won, the Yorubas would most likely secede by peace or war. Igboho was already being sent to beat the drums of secession.

We did not start with war like the Igbos, we chose diplomacy and patience.
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by simpleseyi: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mitsurugi:
With all due respect they should go f..k themselves angry

You mean the guys there should go fucck the ladies in the party? They are already doing that. Thanks for the advice anyway
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Mitsurugi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
simpleseyi:

You mean the guys there should go fucck the ladies in the party? They are already doing that. Thanks for the advice anyway

You're most welcome
Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by MEGAWATCH: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Myer:

Learn from Tinubu, that's the template.
It took 20 years but here we are.

The North know if Tinubu hadn't won, the Yorubas would most likely secede by peace or war. Igboho was already being sent to beat the drums of secession.

We did not start with war like the Igbos, we chose diplomacy and patience.

Hahahaha please there is nothing good to learn from Tinubu unless it's about criminality or forgery.

Yorubas fighting war to secede?

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

Woman doesn't fight wars, men does.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC by Myer(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha please there is nothing good to learn from Tinubu unless it's about criminality or forgery.

Yorubas fighting war to secede?

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

Woman doesn't fight wars, men does.

Well, I've given you the answer to your question.
It's your choice to receive it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Ministers Absent As Osinbajo Presides Over FEC / David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.