Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,873 members, 7,866,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Here Is Why You Have Not Been Making Massive Sales As An Online Vendor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Here Is Why You Have Not Been Making Massive Sales As An Online Vendor (121 Views)

How To Generate Sales As An Affiliate Marketer / Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home With An Online Trusted Scheme That Is Pay / Learn How To Redeem All Gift Card And Be A Vendor Making Money... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Have Not Been Making Massive Sales As An Online Vendor by Lilianrita: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
You have not been making massive sales because of the following:
1) you have not been driving value
2) you are just posting 20-30 of your products
3) you don't sale, you only tell them buy buy buy
4) you keep begin people to patronise patronise patronise you and you do not actually give value
5) you don't stand out as an authority in your business and you don't have multiple target audience in your WhatsApp list.
I am giving out a 5-10 minutes Voice Consultation to help your business boost faster.
But you are also in luck because I want to help you grow your business on WhatsApp and boost your sales and brand visibility
By doing so, I will be giving out a free VN for you and a free 10 minutes consultation, one on one on WhatsApp.
Call or chat me up to learn more

(1) (Reply)

In-house Sales Representative / Unraveling The Expedition: Becoming An Extraordinary Freelance Travel Scribe / Mobile Business Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.