Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER (779 Views)

Get Free Prop Firm Account / Happy Prop Firm Trader Journal / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Palmernuel(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Introduction
As you all know the greatest challenge of most trader had always been capital. The truth of the matter is that profit doesn't make sense in the financial market with small capital. And also alot of people have given up on the forex market because they have lost their money to it, some have even called it a scam. But is forex really a scam or perhaps you have a small capital which you are afraid to lose and it affected your psychology or maybe you needed the right education or mentorship but which ever it is, forex is never a scam. If i can profit from the market you too can.

Why I'm sharing this
Because i have been in the position where you have the skill but lack the capital. But the story has change, you don't even need to trade your own capital anymore all you need, is to prove that you understand the financial market and you can make consistent profit. Few months ago i became really interested in this Prop firm of a thing, i always knew about it but never really gave it thought, in the quest of getting one for myself i stumbled into a forex group who is ready to buy you a propfirm account if you can prove you are a good trader. So i joined and i became one of their traders, so i decided to share this update to my fellow traders so you can jump on this opportunity. it's totally free no one will ask you for money.

Why you should try this out
First it doesn't cost you anything it's totally free just prove that you have the skill by completing a trial.

If you have enough money to fund your own trading account this may not be for you.

Prop firms came handing for those who do not have enough capital to fund thier own account, but a lot of traders still can't afford to buy one. Most of the prop firm account cost usually from $80 to about $1000 depending on the size. But with this Forex group called PROPFIRM HELPING HANDS it's totally free.

What are the rules
It is very simple

1 create an ftmo 10k trial account

2 head on to support channel and create ticket.

3 on the ticket send your logins to the ticket and your ftmo matrix to the ticket space
With so doing you can comence your trading immediately and wait to be given your trading tag

#4 do not send money to any one as this pro program is free 🆓🆓

The channel is on Discord
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Palmernuel(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
If you are interested follow the link on my Signature and participate for free wish you Good luck guys.
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Where is the link can you kindly send it to my WhatsApp 08025863159
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by sunday1989(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hi, I would love to do this. But the discord link is not valid. Any other options?
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Palmernuel(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
sunday1989:
Hi, I would love to do this. But the discord link is not valid. WAny other options?
Drop your WhatsApp so i Send the link
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Palmernuel(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Jef4u: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Palmernuel:
Here is my WhatsApp contact 08166120850 DM if your are interested so i can send the you the link

Is volatility indices trading allowed?
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Palmernuel(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jef4u:

Is volatility indices trading allowed?

Not at all sir. FX, Gold, Indices, Crypto, Commodities and Oil are what we offer
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Jesse6(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Here my number pls
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by akingold2: 3:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Pls send me the link. 08063996594
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by sunday1989(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
OK. Zero eight zero one six zero two seven 4 1 8 9.
Palmernuel:

Drop your WhatsApp so i Send the link
Re: Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER by Jef4u: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Palmernuel:

As you all know the greatest challenge of most trader had always been capital. The truth of the matter is that profit doesn't make sense in the financial market with small capital....

Is this still on? I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Known More About E-biz, / How Will You Spend Your Billion Naira? / Importation From Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.