Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! (3841 Views)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Naija's Five Top/best Rappers / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by badmrkt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
I love rap music that's i've painstakely explored the music highway and i've drawn this conclussion that below are the best rappers both dead and alive.
Don't get it twisted just a personally findings,don't know about you but for me they're my best rappers.Here they're,
1.2pac
2.B.I.G
3.Nate Dog
4.Dr Dre
5.Eminem
6.Ludacris
7.T.I
8.Chamilloniare
9.Nas
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by mobf: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
dude! are u serious?
badmrkt:

I love rap music that's i've painstakely explored the music highway and i've drawn this conclussion that below are the best rappers both dead and alive.
Don't get it twisted just a personally findings,don't know about you but for me they're my best rappers.Here they're,
1.2pac
2.B.I.G
3.Nate Dog[/b]4.Dr Dre
5.Eminem
6.Ludacris
7.T.I
8.Chamilloniare
[b]9.Nas

Well, i respect your opinion, here's mine
1. Pac And Biggie
2. Nas and Jay
3. Eminem and Canibus
4. T.I and The Game
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by MrGlobe(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
1. Tupac
2. Big
3. Eminem
3. Jay z
5. Nas
Ludacris, Ti, Nate Dogg (RIP) and Chamillionaire have nothing doing in that list
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by mobf: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr. Globe:

1. Tupac
2. Big
3. Eminem
3. Jay z
5. Nas
Ludacris, Ti, Nate Dogg (RIP) and Chamillionaire have nothing doing in that list

now now, thats why every one's entiltled to their own opinion, Em above Jay n Nas?, we obviously living in different worlds
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by bekay911(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
NAS
LUDACRIS
J COLE
T I
SNOOP DOGG
TINIE TEMPAH
KANYE WEST
NELLY
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by MrGlobe(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
I put Em and Jay at the same spot - number 3. People like to overlook that guy because he's white but dude is tough on the mic and he has his heart on hip hop. Hope you watched his cypher? when last did you see Jay Z or Nas on cypher? He murked Jay z on Renegade and bested the track he had with drake, kanye and lil wayne. Dude has proved his mettle. He is up there. Tell me any rapper alive than can battle Eminem. Even Jay Z don't want it with Em. Only Nas can Bit him. He is there. By the way, those are the standard top 5 best rappers dead or alive. Anything outside is no longer opinion, its inexperience.
2 cents
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by MrGlobe(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
bekay911:

NAS
LUDACRIS
J COLE
T I
SNOOP DOGG
TINIE TEMPAH
KANYE WEST
NELLY
^ Jesus!!!! This must be the joke of the millennium. Guy you are very far from rap
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by mobf: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr. Globe:

I put Em and Jay at the same spot - number 3. People like to overlook that guy because he's white but dude is tough on the mic and he has his heart on hip hop. Hope you watched his cypher? when last did you see Jay Z or Nas on cypher? He murked Jay z on Renegade and bested the track he had with drake, kanye and lil wayne. Dude has proved his mettle. He is up there. Tell me any rapper alive than can battle Eminem. Even Jay Z don't want it with Em. Only Nas can Bit him. He is there. By the way, those are the standard top 5 best rappers dead or alive. Anything outside is no longer opinion, its inexperience.
2 cents
True, he's tough on the mic. and i agree he bested jay on the Renegade track, but i don't place him above Jay because of that, Luda beat both Nas n jay On "I do it for hip hop" but i ain't listed him!, i don't judge rapppers by rap battles won, Hell i'd put Cassidy infront if that were the case!
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by bekay911(f): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr. Globe:

^ Jesus!!!! This must be the joke of the millennium. Guy you are very far from rap
i knw sey u n rap live 4 house dats ma own opinion doe i 4gt 2 add slim shady. As 4 j cole his my new love in rap
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by MrGlobe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
You'd put cassidy where? you don't know hip hop after all. You need to listen to more rap music. Listen, whatever you use to judge rappers, Em is up there, except if you want to put business in your judgement. He's lyricism cannot be argued. However, I placed him on the same spot with Jay, but some will play him above some will place him below, but both of them are in the top 5. Don't even bring up Ludacris yet
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by mobf: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
I said i'd put Cassidy if i wanted to judge rappers by their battles, YOU do not know hip hop
we all put in our opinions of our greatest rappers dead and alive. Check my list. you'll see i placed Em with Canibus, now that is MY opinion., i'm not forcing it down nobody's throat.
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by badmrkt(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2011
Eminem rocks rap world,just listened to RENEGADE(never be afraid to say what's on mind in any given palce or time cus i'm a renegade,never be afraid to talk abt anything, )this song rocks. i rate EMI above jay-z.
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by MrGlobe(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2011
Hahahaha
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by mobf: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
badmrkt:

Eminem rocks rap world,just listened to RENEGADE(never be afraid to say what's on mind in any given palce or time cus i'm a renegade,never be afraid to talk abt anything, )this song rocks. i rate EMI above jay-z.

You just listened to Renegade? lipsrsealed where have yu been all your life?
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by Earlyjay: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
You guys missed the best rapper with full energy!!!!, none of these rappers mentioned above can bench him, his rap energy with flows has never been bleeped with by any rapper!!! and when you feature him in your music,you can never bench him,rather he will always murder people that feature him!!!!

the name of the rapper is D.M.X!!! ITS THE BOMB, I'VE BEEN A RAPPER FOR MORE THAN 18 YEARS, I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

THX GUYS
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by mobf: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
Earlyjay:

You guys missed the best rapper with full energy!!!!, none of these rappers mentioned above can bench him, his rap energy with flows has never been bleeped with by any rapper!!! and when you feature him in your music,you can never bench him,rather he will always murder people that feature him!!!!

the name of the rapper is D.M.X!!! ITS THE BOMB, I'VE BEEN A RAPPER FOR MORE THAN 18 YEARS, I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

THX GUYS

Good for you amigo cool
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by BabaEleko(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2011
Mr. Globe:

1. Tupac
2. Big
3. Eminem
3. Jay z
5. Nas

Gbam! Just like i'll put it but maybe Nas b4 Eminem.
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by alex406(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
The Boss(Rick Ross)
Lil Wayne
The Game
Eminem
2pac
Biggie
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by slimghost(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Since we are here to clown about, mine is

NELLY
TYGA
SOULJAH BOI
FALLY IPUPA
SKY B
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by emisun(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
well here iz ma gift to y'all
2pac
Nas
biggie smallz
eminem
snoop dogg
dr dre
krs one
common
jay z
dmx
bone thugz
i av got a whole lot of them,buh sorry i cant continue ritin
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by Tinyemeka(m): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2012
1) Eminem
2) Biggie
3) Tupac
4) Nas
5) Lil Wayne
6) Jay Z
7) Bone Thugs
cool Tech N9ne
9) Busta Rhymes
10)

The likes of KRS1, Mos Def, Ice Cube, (Dr Dre?) should not be included in the list above. They belong to a different class of their own.
Re: Best Rappers,both Dead And Alive! by slimghost(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
1.2pac
2.Biggie
3. Pun
4. Rakim
5. Nas
6. Jay z

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician With Higher Number Of Collabos / Lyrics Of Wizkid – In My Bed / Meet Sesan Ogunro, One Of The Most Creative Video Director In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.