Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? (3303 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Newly appointed Minister of Works said his roads last 50 years without maintenance. Ndi Ebonyi, how far with roads constructed by Umahi in the State?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by OBTOREPA(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mr project

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by LagosPrince: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Newly appointed Minister of Works said his roads last 50 years without maintenance. Ndi Ebonyi, how far with roads constructed by Umahi in the State?
You should be worried about the audio roads constructed by Sanwo Olu in Lagos

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

You go explain tire, no evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Wisereborn: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
His roads last or will last for 50years

Difference dey for these grammar oooo because how many roads him don do wey don reach 50years

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Nightwolf1: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

The road he constructed in my village is Rock Of Ages. No dent @ all. I dey us am do early morning car race. grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Adarich(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
The first concrete roads he did in the capital are still no shaking, no signs of wear or tear.

26 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by nabiz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
i rep. Afikpo south local government in Ebonyi state. We are still enjoying the road. Zero bad road in ebonyi state. Dave is the best thing that has ever happened to us

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by tesppidd: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dave is the real Mr Quality Projects, not that one impersonating him in Obio Akpor.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by nabiz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nightwolf1:

The road he constructed in my village is Rock Of Ages. No dent @ all. I dey us am do early morning car race. grin grin
from afikpo south, what about you

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Orubebe01: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
The one he did in my village is still standing very strong.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by RippleTech: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
From Okwe, Ishiagu, Ivo LGA. The one He built just in front of my compound is still very strong.

As a minister Dave Umahi should remember the roads in the east too, not just Abuja to Kaduna and Ibadan to Lagos.

Also he should work more on electricity especially in Ebonyi state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Chinjo2: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Of a truth, those roads are the best in Nigeria. He used cement to construct the road. The roads are so solid. That man is the only man that ticked the box in Tinubu's cabinet. Though he constructed the roads when he was a PDP governor. I don't know if APC spirit will allow him perform as minister of works

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Nightwolf1: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
nabiz:
from afikpo south, what about you

From onitcha.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Landowner101(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
From Ohaozara, the roads he builds can last to hundred years from estimation (not hyping), since 2017 and no sign of crack or break on the roads he build.

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by ObiORBiafra: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
I love how Ebonyi people have come out to talk about Dave.

Now let's wait for Anambra people below me

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Wickedfacts: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

That fool is Kosiso
He's your brother.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by alcuin(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

You go wait tire.
Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by melonsgroup: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Rochas okorocha

Acidic rain

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Jlow2: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Roads and bridges he constructed outside abakaliki re rearly used by cars, so you can’t measure it with where you have much population or federal road

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by LikeAking: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Dem no go talk truth now…,

Any governor scamming is people is a fool.
Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by worksmart(m): 2:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Anambra roads?
We still waiting on SLOWuldo finish his first road after 18 months angry
ObiORBiafra:

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by worksmart(m): 4:51am On Aug 27, 2023
Very solid roads you can hardly find any pot holes in Abakaliki.

Meanwhile Soludu is scamming us in Anambra, he starts projects with initial gra-gra and fanfare for media then the projects are abandoned.

After 18 months nothing and nothing on ground o!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by worksmart(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2023
He has constructed federal roads also that are also very solid
Jlow2:
Roads and bridges he constructed outside abakaliki re rearly used by cars, so you can’t measure it with where you have much population or federal road

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Osariemen12: 5:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Jlow2:

Why are you guys from the west always trying to tarnish the image of leaders outside your region? Just read the nonsense you wrote here. To you, there are no cars in their state or it is a desert territory even when you've not visited there before now. The same ignorant post and comment one Ayodele Adedeji made about Obaseki even when he had not set his feet on my dear state. Still, no governor in Nigeria's political history will be as bad as Aregbe or his successor. Needless to mention Alao and Tinubu.

You people should change.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by nabiz(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Nightwolf1:

From onitcha.
wao! Welcome bro. I was at at okposi last 2 months at prophessor Anyi house around onu Ahia nkwo. Spent 2 months there. Will still be going there first week of next month
Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by nabiz(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2023
worksmart:
Very solid roads you can hardly find any pot holes in Abakaliki.

Meanwhile Soludu is scamming us in Anambra, he starts projects with initial gra-gra and fanfare for media then the projects are abandoned.

After 18 months nothing and nothing on ground o!
soludo is storing anambara money to contest for president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by osuofia2(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Ndi Enbonyi roads by Dave will last for a long time but fear ndi Anambra road except the few one done by Ngige. God bless Dave Umahi
Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by worksmart(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2023
He can only rig himself in as president nobody is going to vote a governor that hasn't built any infrastructure.
nabiz:
soludo is storing anambara money to contest for president

1 Like

Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Ezmans: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
RippleTech:
From Okwe, Ishiagu, Ivo LGA. The one He built just in front of my compound is still very strong.

As a minister Dave Umahi should remember the roads in the east too, not just Abuja to Kaduna and Ibadan to Lagos.

Also he should work more on electricity especially in Ebonyi state.
but the roads are
not wide
Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by Nightwolf1: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2023
nabiz:
wao! Welcome bro. I was at at okposi last 2 months at prophessor Anyi house around onu Ahia nkwo. Spent 2 months there. Will still be going there first week of next month

No probs. You are welcome.👍
Re: Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? by CJStarz: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
The term, 'Rock of Ages' is ascribed only to God. Only Him lives forever. A road,no matter how well constructed,will dilapidated with time. Nothing lasts for ever. Look for another euphemism to describe the said road.
Shalom!

Nightwolf1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. / Ibori’s Wife Jailed Five Years In Uk / Has THISDAY's Twitter Page Been Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.