Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku (45853 Views)

2 Chicago State University Affidavits Rendered The Deposition Useless. / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
HNICEARTH:

In the university's response, did they affirm they gave Tinubu error ladden certificates Did the university accented to tinubu's claim that their clerk made an error is certificates issued?

Why cant Tinubu sue CSU for issuing him an error ladden certificate, thereby causing him a public disgrace?

Atiku is on course with that case. It will lead to a landmark judgement in the nigerian political space, and will shake the foundation on which most politicians bold facedly parade fake credentials.

Dey play

Lol. You're too emotional, dey play anyway..
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by mbaise1000: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:
Then what is Atiku chasing up and down

The date the results were issued ??

But the report said there are two certificates a and b, that the one presented by tinubu to inec is not the one issued by the school, that the two cannot be original, you may want to read the post again,
I come in peace please, I am not interested in who rules nigeria for obvious reasons
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whytelyon:

grin You are brain dead. Hatred? Unto watin, your god tinubu day feed me? I sound like hungry person to you? E be like brain day pain you sha. grin
I know he cannot do anything, so i do not base anything like its worth it on him. If i hate am, na myself i day do.

Barely 2 months of assumption of office, Strife, hunger (trending videos of people begging him that there is hunger in the land, APC peeps o), embezzlement in the highest order, and even worse going to war with a small country , Niger Republic , for being a puppet to the west!
Aboki go shout for Una, you go come rub dirty shoulder with Igbos, na e u stupidly come here day talk remove hatred? Nack head, unto wetin? We no day hungry. How ever Nigeria want, we go live am. Wetin i wan use your lord and savior do? E day feed me? My family know am? Wetin we day wan use am do?

Go to hell abeg. See wetin day talk. If them confront una with truth una go day talk another thing.
Rubbish.

It's obvious, THEM no train you well from home, so I forgive you. Na THEM I blame.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Benwallt(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jostoman:
just calm down

I don calm
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Emusan(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bluntemperor:
This Atiku has lost bearing!
Which one Certificate do you have? Dubai own or which one?
You see,Nigerians didn't make mistake for not choosing your Party - PDP
Is this not a sour loser?

So because Atiku doesn't have any certificate (which is even a lie) then anybody can be your president even if the person is a fraudster & criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by discusant: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hoelujohn:

He will find way round it. Na money he go chop. If you be judge and Dem open secret account of 10million dollars in carribean, will. You reject?

Nigeria's oil money in use by Tinubu to pay off those who are bent on covering his certificate forgery. The CSU is most likely to seek for how to cover the fraud.
One more reason to never swear in somebody as president of Nigeria when the court litigation over who truly won the election is yet to be decided.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by sakbio(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Somebody that doesn't have more than Diploma and probably purchased the Master degree certificate at age of 70 is questioning somebody with first degree certificate. Must u be a president of this country ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Kingstars: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Gbam!
He will increase their salaries and incorporate the salary into the Nigerian Constitution. The current administration are difficult and people's hearts are filled with greed.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by stormborn28(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bluntemperor:
This Atiku has lost bearing!
Which one Certificate do you have? Dubai own or which one?
You see,Nigerians didn't make mistake for not choosing your Party - PDP
Is this not a sour loser?
you leave issue dey talk rubbish... Forgery is the borne of contention here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Emusan(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsene:
Atiku should just go away.

Yet you're deceiving yourself that Nigeria will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
mbaise1000:

But the report said there are two certificates a and b, that the one presented by tinubu to inec is not the one issued by the school, that the two cannot be original, you may want to read the post again,
I come in peace please, I am not interested in who rules nigeria for obvious reasons

Exactly what I keep saying about you guys, you believed the lawyer but don't believe Tinubu's side of the story because y'all already have hatred for him. So go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe. Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whytelyon:

grin You are brain dead. Hatred? Unto watin, your god tinubu day feed me? I sound like hungry person to you? E be like brain day pain you sha. grin
I know he cannot do anything, so i do not base anything like its worth it on him. If i hate am, na myself i day do.

Barely 2 months of assumption of office, Strife, hunger (trending videos of people begging him that there is hunger in the land, APC peeps o), embezzlement in the highest order, and even worse going to war with a small country , Niger Republic , for being a puppet to the west!
Aboki go shout for Una, you go come rub dirty shoulder with Igbos, na e u stupidly come here day talk remove hatred? Nack head, unto wetin? We no day hungry. How ever Nigeria want, we go live am. Wetin i wan use your lord and savior do? E day feed me? My family know am? Wetin we day wan use am do?

Go to hell abeg. See wetin day talk. If them confront una with truth una go day talk another thing.
Rubbish.

Foolish Igbo little boy without training
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Whytelyon(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

It's obvious, THEM no train you well from home, so I forgive you. Na THEM I blame.

Them no need train me well to tell you the real deal. You day denigrate tribes na you them train well from house? Your upbringing na confirmed shit__ , no sense of Decorum, nothing! Na disaster here and there. See who day form well trained person. Ozuor.
Get out of my screen. When u sell your children for few penny and kobo, come back to talk.

Ghana people day laugh una stupidity hard, Kenya, even cameroon, idiot like you still day talk upbringing. Na me say make you exchange shit for brains.
Ode buruku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Where you dey when they said Nigeria president graduated from their school? Abi that one no clear to una well well

They said what? shocked
You want to believe that fraudulent school with serious credibility issues? grin
The trick TIEFNUBU has used for over 30 years to fool people?
Any bribed official can write a letter.
Notice the letter were never notorized? wink

CSU na black school na.
You know what that means.
SUBSTANDARD AND SHADY!
TIEFNUbu has been giving them 'palliatives' since the 1990s with his drug money to give him credibility.
You dey attend school and graduate with FAKE CERTIFICATE? grin

Even OBI 3rd class better pass this OLUWOLE FIRST CLASS TIEFFT-TIEFFY ACCOUNTANT!

Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by YesDaddyTill203: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Omowale2023:

Sir. Stop saying rubbish. It's very clear you didn't go University. There are procedures in issuing certificates, so how can there be mistakes?

UNILAG will demand you to take-up 5 tasks before going for NYSC and another 6 to collect your certificate. And before they give you your certificate, they will tell you to write and confirm your name in a piece of paper, and that no-name change can occur after issuing you your certificate, therefore it's impossible UNILAG will issue 2 certificates to you. Why do we Nigerians behave anyhow?

Ode Mumu man. Are we talking about Unilag or a university in the US? I was never asked to write my name on any paper before my certificate was issued. If there is any mistake, they will be glad to correct it. it's not a big deal.
I went to 2 Universities in the US, and I more than likely graduated with my first degree before you were even born.
Whether they misspelled his name is irrelevant and inconsequential in the scheme of things. The school has told you dimwits that BOLA AHMED TINUBU graduated from the CSU in 1979. Not only did he graduate, but he also graduated with honors.
the level of gullibility and shallowness is simply astonishing among these blind fools.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ecosystem4u:
I urge nigerians to invade CSU Twitter space and US justice system Twitter space and create the much needed awareness. This bloody criminal called Tinubu must not get away with this.
We dey there since like fly on shyte!
Shuuuooo!

I taya 4 u oo!
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Abbeytoy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
To error is human, did he graduate with them or not should be the question.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whytelyon:

Them no need train me well to tell you the real deal. You day denigrate tribes na you them train well from house? Your upbringing na confirmed shit__ , no sense of Decorum, nothing! Na disaster here and there. See who day form well trained person. Ozuor.
Get out of my screen. When u sell your children for few penny and kobo, come back to talk.

Ghana people day laugh una stupidity hard, Kenya, even cameroon, idiot like you still day talk upbringing. Na me say make you exchange shit for brains.
Ode buruku.

Little kid oya go back inside, return the phone Ok.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Knetpro(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alright.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

They said what? shocked
You want to believe that fraudulent school with serious credibility issues? grin
The trick TIEFNUBU has used for over 30 years to fool people?
Any bribed official can write a letter.
Notice the letter were never notorized? wink

CSU na black school na.
You know what that means.
SUBSTANDARD AND SHADY!
TIEFNUbu has been giving them 'palliatives' since the 1990s with his drug money to give him credibility.
You dey attend school and graduate with FAKE CERTIFICATE? grin

Even OBI 3rd class better pass this OLUWOLE FIRST CLASS TIEFFT-TIEFFY ACCOUNTANT!

Ha!

I hear you oooo.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by ReubenE(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Dey deceive yourself. You expect the same VC who signed the certificate in 1979 to still be in office in2023? Tinubu applied for a replacement certificate and it is normal to have it signed by a new person. Always get your facts right
I'm not sure if you read the whole article or maybe you did but deliberately ignored the part where it said "the VC that signed the certificates was not the VC as at 1979 when the first one was issued, she was equally not the VC of CSU when the replacement was issued in 2022.
She was only VC between 1998 & 2008

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Whytelyon(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Little kid oya go back inside, return the phone Ok.
grin Ozuor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Ode Mumu man. Are we talking about Unilag or a university in the US? I was never asked to write my name on any paper before my certificate was issued. If there is any mistake, they will be glad to correct it. it's not a big deal.
I went to 2 Universities in the US, and I more than likely graduated with my first degree before you were even born.
Whether they misspelled his name is irrelevant and inconsequential in the scheme of things. The school has told you dimwits that BOLA AHMED TINUBU graduated from the CSU in 1979. Not only did he graduate, but he also graduated with honors.
the level of gullibility and shallowness is simply astonishing among these blind fools.
When graduating, did the school make any mistakes with your details?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Prof sir!

so inconsistency in spellings in certs in d US is a non issue?

Why u dey lie like dis?
Wat do u stand to gain from lying?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Larryndelaw: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
TajuDEENaMao:
With this alone Tinubu is a goner. The supreme court of Nigeria will have no choice than sacking him from office.
Thisis campaign after election. The election is a goner
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Omowale2023:

When graduating, did the school make any mistakes with your details?
dah wan go skool?
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Kingstars: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Please remove hatred so you can see clearly. My president your president is going to UN meeting by September. Nack head on the floor!

The man you are defending did not have a good record when he entered that position. You are making it seem like Nigerians voted for this administration. The more you tell yourself the truth, the better you can learn. You can start learning by focusing on God's word https://xamblog.com, which can help you stay focused and protect you from those who have stolen your children's money.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by coolplanet: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Dey deceive yourself. You expect the same VC who signed the certificate in 1979 to still be in office in2023? Tinubu applied for a replacement certificate and it is normal to have it signed by a new person. Always get your facts right

Why not go back and assimilate the write up properly or did you read half way?
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Bros......go and read the article again. You are been deceived.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Kay25(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Make atiku bring I'm own..pot calling kettle black..if I was bat 🏓 would raise the issue of Siemens up and u will send atiku run inside
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Kusu12: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Exercise in futulity, Dubia landlord and Obingo are only entertaining their followers. Nothing can come out this, just another academic exercise to keep their deluded and frenzy followers busy.
They did more than this pre election period and today Tinubu is your president.
They can't do more than to wail, cry, grunt and peddle falsehood as usual

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.