Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation (2128 Views)

Free Accommodation For A Room Mate In Lekki/ Ajah And Also Houses For Rent / Teachers Are Urgently Needed With Free Accommodation / Designer/tailor Needed In Lagos. Free Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by BrutusOj(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
ysgs:
. I want you to go back to the comment. Did I say 1500-2k per student? I said 200 naira per student. So, do your math in a class of like 35 students per day.
It's okay bro. Aluta continua👍
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
I understood that some people are just working as a teacher thinking that they are paying them well at their work place. In a school where closing hour is 5pm and total monthly pay is 45k, 50k or 55k with no accommodation and nothing more. In these school, management don't allow teachers to conduct extra coaching for their students.

And in a school where monthly pay is between 18-22k and teachers make like 5k to 7k daily from extra coaching. Both close at 5pm.
There is still free accommodation. In a week, teachers do make 20k just from extra coaching. And the extra coaching is between 4pm to 5pm. Just calculate total in a month. Who is earning big?

I discovered that simple English is very hard to comprehend.
And this is why the school is looking for competent teachers. If you are so sure of yourself and you know what you carry. There won't be problem. There's no free money anywhere. It's not that the school don't get interested people. In fact, teachers do eye the school because they know what their counterparts are earning.
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by Blitzking: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
ysgs:
God Favour Schools is in need of science and commercial subjects Teachers.
Accommodation is provided for interested people . Accommodation location is close to the school. So, no need for transport fare to work.
Salary is between 18000 to 22000 naira.
There are some other benefits like payment for the sales of textbooks, Extra coaching.
Cost of living is moderate compare to some locations in Lagos, Ogun state.
Job location is eruwa, Oyo state.
Interested people should call 09078362447 for CV collection.
Damn 22k wey person fit blow for one table in a low budget lounge or bar on a bad day.. just one serving of whole fish and chips and a bowl of Bush meat pepersoup with 3 servings of asun and step am down with 3 bottles of desperado money don finish..

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by victooman: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Balablue64:

I don't need to tell you how many jobs I've created because if somebody is working for you and they are under employed then you are the devil because you are using them for peanuts, IT'S BETTER YOU DON'T EMPLOY ANYONE THAN PAYING PEANUTS.
OK wait let's clap for you ARSEHOLE
exactly my brother, if he can't pay he shouldn't employ as simple as that,, if he is targeting teenagers still living with their parents ot is understandable, How can a human being have the mind to pay a graduate an adult 900 naira a day in this economy..

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by Wickedfacts: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
ysgs:
I understood that some people are just working as a teacher thinking that they are paying them well at their work place. In a school where closing hour is 5pm and total monthly pay is 45k, 50k or 55k with no accommodation and nothing more. In these school, management don't allow teachers to conduct extra coaching for their students.

And in a school where monthly pay is between 18-22k and teachers make like 5k to 7k daily from extra coaching. Both close at 5pm.
There is still free accommodation. In a week, teachers do make 20k just from extra coaching. And the extra coaching is between 4pm to 5pm. Just calculate total in a month. Who is earning big?

I discovered that simple English is very hard to comprehend.
And this is why the school is looking for competent teachers. If you are so sure of yourself and you know what you carry. There won't be problem. There's no free money anywhere. It's not that the school don't get interested people. In fact, teachers do eye the school because they know what their counterparts are earning.

May your children work for employers like you.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

. You will soon hug transformer. Continue ranting
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2023
victooman:
you are a very steewpid person, when you finish ranting carry ur siblings and daughters and make them to go and work in that school,, if teachers are eyeing the school you wont be here disturbing us,, How can you have the mind to tell an adult a human being like you that you will pay them less than 1000 naira in this harsh dwindling economy?
You are here shouting 200 naira coaching class as if we dont know you are running a mushroom school were parents can owed for a year without paying,,,
swear to God that it is all your classes have upto 35 pupils in it? swear to God that it is all parents that complied with the so called coaching classes,, greedy mofos!
l dont know why graduate will choose not to have sense in this country, must u work for a person? must u be an employee? they swear for you?
Go around various market and interview those petty traders around most of them make not less than 7k on daily basis, some people only sales pure water and soft drinks and are making a lot of Money,
During your Nysc days serve in a village and save little money think of a business around you and save yourself from people like op.
. That's why your papa no well.
Stupid soul
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

. Drop out like you!
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by Wickedfacts: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2023
ysgs:
. Drop out like you!

See this impotent pauper that genital warts has finished his life. Foolish nonentity looking for someone to pay 20k per month.
You at a failure and will never amount to anything.

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

See this impotent pauper that genital warts has finished his life. Foolish nonentity looking for someone to pay 20k per month.
You at a failure and will never amount to anything.
. International mugu! You think Nigerian are not wise. Not everyone is daft like you. Already received 8 applications alone from this platform just yesterday only. The strategy is working. We need more mugus here to join you.
Thanks
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by victooman: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2023
ysgs:
. So olodo! Why are you here.
Frustration go kill you
Frustration kee me ke? or rather it will kee you hungry mofo running a mushroom school with no finance,, useless entity,, if you dont have enough money to run a school close that hut you call a school,, or when your children grow up you employ them to work for 18k a month.
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2023
victooman:
Frustration kee me ke? or rather it will kee you hungry mofo running a mushroom school with no finance,, useless entity,, if you dont have enough money to run a school close that hut you call a school,, or when your children grow up you employ them to work for 18k a month.
. You this yahoo yahoo banga! You are still marking register and time bomb is about to explode on you. You can't go far....
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2023
IntelligentWrit:
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.
. This is the kind of person we need in Nigeria and not yahoo yahoo banga. I cherish your service.
Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by U1(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2023
ysgs, you really didn't need to join words with people who wanted to vent their frustrations on you. Try to resist the urge to reply some people in case of next time.

The remuneration proposed is low, but you could still find those who would be interested.

In fact, if not that I am not a trained teacher plus for a few other factors, I might take up something like this. I would do this simply to impact positively in the lives of younger people rather than for the money.

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by ysgs: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2023
U1:
ysgs, you really didn't need to join words with people who wanted to vent their frustrations on you. Try to resist the urge to reply some people in case of next time.

The remuneration proposed is low, but you could still find those who would be interested.

In fact, if not that I am not a trained teacher plus for a few other factors, I might take up something like this. I would do this simply to impact positively in the lives of younger people rather than for the money.
. Thanks very much for your valuable advice. We tend to learn by day. It has been an habit of some people to bump into other people's thread and start to malign the writer in negative way. Some people's mentality is that they know they are not interested and they will want to try to stop others. It has been some Nigerian's habit and we need to correct it.
Thanks again, I really appreciate .

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed With Free Accommodation by Joezik(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
ysgs:
. That's what the management told me. And you people don't even take patience to work the benefits out before you finalize. What I heard is that coaching alone daily do fetch like between 1500 to 2k and the school management don't interfere. The money belong to the teachers. The teachers will use the school premises, class and chalk free without paying kobo to the school. Calculate the daily coaching monthly before you open mouth.

Rest ....
Nothing you will say justifies that basic salary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Parkway Project Interview / Leadway Assurance Company Job Recruitment (graduate & Experinced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.