Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 (278 Views)

I Officially Quit Betting Today / UEFA Champions League Draw On 26th August 2021 / I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by manchyme: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Arsenal played draw with Fulham. Worst is that Fulham got the equalizing goal with red card, one man down.

Celtic played goaless draw with St Johnstone. This one off me.

West Ham go Brighton home go nack them. Not that bad.
Re: Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by Kingosytex(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
manchyme:
Arsenal played draw with Fulham. Worst is that Fulham got the equalizing goal with red card, one man down.

Celtic played goaless draw with St Johnstone. This one off me.

West Ham go Brighton home go nack them. Not that bad.

Who says one can't equalize or even win a match with a one man disadvantage?

Who says a match can't end at full time goal less?

Who says it's an offense for Brighton to lose a home game or West Ham to win away?

You staked your markets but lost. Another did the opposite but won.
Any result in betting is a win and lose to everyone.
Those that banked on Arsenal to win, lost woefully likewise those that banked on Fulham but those that took draw are rejoicing.
Re: Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by Alchemy528: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Abii
Re: Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by jetwonder(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where did you get that money that you used in playing bet?
Re: Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by manchyme: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

Who says one can't equalize or even win a match with a one man disadvantage?

Who says a match can't end at full time goal less?

Who says it's an offense for Brighton to lose a home game or West Ham to win away?

You staked your markets but lost. Another did the opposite but won.
Any result in betting is a win and lose to everyone.
Those that banked on Arsenal to win, lost woefully likewise those that banked on Fulham but those that took draw are rejoicing.

Not every lost that someone did the opposite. Nobody in this world can play Celtic 0-0
Re: Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by mbaise1000: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
That reason is not actually enough, I used arsenal as draw today and some others did too, but one thing you must accept is that this is football, it's a group sports and it's same number of people on each side, anything can happen, even the best of teams can struggle on some days, you should have taken a clue on their match last week against forest, the struggled to win that match, and finally gamblers should not be sentimental, any one you are not comfortable with, drop it no matter how good it may look to you.
But the best advice will be to quit entirely, you will still be what God planned for you to be. The way I see it one can play it for fun, and don't allow it get to you otherwise it becomes a sin
Re: Reasons To Quit Betting Today 26th August 2022 by Kingosytex(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
manchyme:

Not every lost that someone did the opposite. Nobody in this world can play Celtic 0-0

What in earth are you saying man? That you lost doesn't mean everyone else did?
People win and lose bets regardless of the outcome.
As you dey play over, others dey play under and vice versa.
Bet wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Nominees For Ballin D'or 2023 Osimhen Makes The List / Bayern Munich Vs Man United 4-3 Video Highlights (download) / 11 Of The Worst Players To Ever Play For Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.