Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

High School Flaunt Episode 6 (preamble 1)-starry B Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / High School Flaunt Episode 6 (preamble 1)-starry B Entertainment (218 Views)

Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Wristwatches At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High School Flaunt Episode 6 (preamble 1)-starry B Entertainment by HotNaijaGist(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Meet a fresh set of characters who are about to make their mark on the High School Flaunt landscape. As friendships form, secrets unravel, and emotions run high, you'll be drawn into the lives of these relatable and dynamic personalities.

But that's not all – brace yourself for unexpected turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The bonds between characters are tested, and new alliances are forged as we delve deeper into their interconnected stories.

As the first part of the "Introduction" series, Episode 6 sets the stage for what's to come. We're thrilled to introduce you to a mix of heartfelt moments, humorous encounters, and a hint of mystery that will leave you eagerly anticipating the next chapters.
Please Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXq_yTFm5uU

(1) (Reply)

Marjorie Harvey Debunks Divorce Rumors, Calls It "Foolishness And Lies" / My Money Was Becoming Too Much – Olamide On Why He Started Signing Artists / APPLY: Job Vancancy At D-positive Image Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.